The talk with Minn and L

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

I saw MyungSoo running out of his room blushing so I went into the room to find Minn just staring into blank space. I called out to her and asked her to tell me what happened. She told me everything and I was happy for her but I could tell it was gonna be awkward for her and L later when the others came back.

I went to look for namu and found him in his room reading. I put my arms around his waist and asked him what he was reading. He turned around and tackled me into a kiss at that time L decided to barge into the room and he screamed. We broke the kiss and saw him standing at the doorway. I buried my face in WooHyun's chest and he said,"Yah Kim MyungSoo! Don't you know how to knock?" MyungSoo replied," I knocked but you didn't reply so I just came in."."Never mind but what do you want?" WooHyun asked him, kindly asking me to leave the two of them. 

WooHyun's POV:

"I kissed her..." MyungSoo replied. I asked him what happened but he just kept quiet. I asked him again but still there was no reply from him until I got fed up and shouted at him. Only then did he reply,"I pulled her into my room and pinned her onto the wall and kissed her. " He also added that he was afraid to see her later when the others came back because it would be awkward. I told him to stay here and I went to look for JinAh. I asked her to tell Minn to stay in MyungSoo's room and she nodded. I went back and told L to go talk to her before the others came back. He didn't want to at first but I pushed him into his room and locked them inside and said,"Both of you cannot come out until you talk things through." 

End of POV 

Surely it was awkward for them but we had no choice. I called SungGyu to ask him if they were coming back soon because I was hungry. He said that they were reaching soon and we should get ready to eat. 

~~~~~

I meant to update this yesterday but I was out all day so I couldn't and I was going to do a double update cause it was Labour Day for me and I have to do a double update if I did not update on Fridays. I thought of doing a triple update but I am going to just do a double update for now.