At M!Countdown

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

I watched Infinite perform their latest song as their comeback stage. "And the winner is... INFINITE! Chukahamida!" I cheered for them and they did an encore stage for the inspirits. When they were done they went back to their waiting room to get ready to go back. I saw them come out and I congratulated them for their win. They told me that their manager gave them a day off for their win. Though SungJong and I have examinations on Wednesday we went to play anyways. We went to an amusement park to play. When we went on roller coasters, the other members made me sit with WooHyun and I guess you could say we got closer as friends because of that. 

A FEW WEEKS AFTER MY EXAMINATIONS. 

"Wow finally it is the holidays I wonder what Infinite is doing..." I said. 

Then Be Mine started to play and I picked up my phone, "Hello?". "Oh hi it's me, SungJong. Do you want to have a sleepover at our dorm because our manager gave us the holidays off." SungJong answered. "Of course! When should I go over?" I replied. "Is tomorrow okay?" He asked and I replied sure. I packed up first before doing some revision. I looked at my report book and every examination was improving but the parents' signature box was always empty. I didn't want to think about my parents again so I quickly closed it. I went out to eat and coincidently WooHyun was at the restaurant where I was eating. He saw me and walked towards me ,so I asked him why he was there. He came here to buy food for the other members and when I was done eating he just got the food and was ready to go back. We said goodbye and went back home. It was already 10 pm when I was done with revision and I went to sleep. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sorry that I haven't been updating but because I was busy I could not find time to update so here is an update for you!