Rest of Sleepover

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

Author's note: I'm sorry for the last update but since it was a continuation of the chapter before that, so it was shorter. Also I am not gonna do the rest of the sleepover in chapters cause that's gonna take me days, so I'm putting them into this one short chapter. I will do an update after I post this to make up for this chapter. I need your help to tell me when I should update once a week since I am busy most days but I think the best would be on Fridays since that is when I have the most time. 

                          ~~~~~~

So for the rest of the sleepover we just played games and went out. Once, we went to a haunted house and namu and I just clung onto each other. Even though we've been together for a few days, my heart still skips a beat whenever he hugs me and I will turn as red as a tomato after we kiss. 

Day 4: writing contest. We had a writing contest to see whose writing skill was the best. 

Day 5: haunted house trip. Everyone except for the fearless maknae all clung to the nearest person beside them. 

Day 6: we all went out separately to do our own things so namu and I went on a date. 

Day 7: we had a party within ourselves and I packed up getting ready to go back to my lonely home the next day. 

Finally I reached home though I would feel lonely again, I was happy to be back. Mostly I would miss namu and I got ready for school the next day as I thought of my boyfriend.