Playing At Infinite's Dorm pt 2

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

Once SungGyu finished explaining we went ahead and decided who would be the one who doesn't play(the decider). "Play kai bai bo but the one who does something different will be the decider," the choding suggested. All of us except the Dino planned this and we put out the three different hand signs in order. The Dino, who did not know, put out rock while the rest of us put out paper. 

We took our cards to see who was the zombies and humans(7 people, 2 zombies, 5 humans). SungGyu and I were the zombies and we added a rule to say that the decider will tell the zombies the other zombie. We planned on what we would do to make them touch with us to make them zombies using a special table. SungJong who trusted me wanted to touch with me and if he thinks that I am a zombie then he will take his 'medicine' to cure him but only within 10 minutes. We touched and we went our seperate ways planning with the others. WooHyun overheard me and the hamster and asked the maknae whom he touched with and he said me then WooHyun told him to quickly take his medicine because he knew. SungYeol was just walking around while thinking of who to touch with. He saw SungGyu talking to me and wanted to join and we agreed to make him touch with us. We continued playing and soon it was over, all of them became zombies and the hamster and I won. The one who had the lowest number of points was the visual L/MyungSoo. He chose the maknae as his opponent for tactical yutnoti the maknae chose me as his partner and the visual chose the leader. Overall the one who received the punishment was the maknae. 

AT HOME 

"Wah! Finally home!" I said. I had fun day with Infinite hope I could have a sleepover there sometime, I thought. I went to wash up and went to bed early even though it was Friday Night.