Spending My Saturday Doing Work

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

SATURDAY MORNING

I woke up at hearing my phone playing Be Mine by Infinite and I got up to answer it. "Hello?" I said. 

"Hey its me SungJong. You wanna do homework together?" He asked.

"Umm...sure I don't have any plans for today except for doing homework."I replied. 

"So meet at the dorm so if we need help we can ask my hyungs. Ok?" He suggested. I replied yes and we hung up agreeing to meet at 9. It was 7:30 and I got up to make myself breakfast. When I saw the necklace my mother gave me when I was a baby I remembered how I ended up alone. 

FLASHBACK

My father was diagnosed with cancer after my mother became pregnant with me. He passed away when I was living with my grandmother and my mother passed away while giving birth to me. My grandmother told me that my mother wanted me to wear a necklace to remember my mother even if she wasn't around. My grandmother was the only one who could look after me but she went into coma when I turned 16 last year. Then I started to live alone since I had no siblings and other relatives. 

END OF FLASHBACK 

I continued making my breakfast and sat down after I was done. I ate and went to get ready. When I looked at the clock it was already 8:20. Their dorm took 30 minutes to get there by car, so I took a taxi to get there really fast. I reached their dorm by 8:50 and knocked on the door. SungJong opened it and told me to come in. We were done with our homework by 10:30 and he asked me if he wanted to come to their comeback stage on M!Countdown. I nodded and he told the others. I guess DongWoo fell asleep while playing. We all had a Q&A session about each other and the person we have questions about will only have 1 minute to explain themselves. We had fun and when it was time for the performance the members quickly got ready to go.