My Best Friend From My Old School

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

I heard my phone ring it was Big Bang's Fantastic Baby(I used to like them a lot.). I forgot who I used this ringtone for but when I saw the caller ID I smiled, it was my best friend from my old school. I answered immediately and said,"Oh My Gosh! Minn I missed you ever since you left the country and never texted me or called me." She replied that she was going to transfer to my school which I told her about before she left a message. I squealed and we decided to meet up at my hangout. 

A few minutes later, I saw her at the playground we used to hangout there once I started liking Infinite but I forgot to change the ringtone when she calls. I hugged her as we did not see each other for like 4 years. I just the ringtone when she called a few minutes ago. We talked about what happened during the years we did not meet. I told her that SungJong was in my school and after that I got closer to Infinite. Then she said,"Did you you know?" I asked her what and she said get even closer to namstar. I told her yes and I told her about my relationship with him. She was happy for me and I brought her to Infinite's dorm. I knocked on their door and hamster Gyu opened it. I said,"Hi hamster oppa!" He shouted at me and said he wasn't a hamster. I introduced my best friend to the members and they did the same. I ran towards namu because hamster Gyu still wasn't over what I said to him. Namu said,"Hyung stop it already you yourself also have low stamina." Gyu finally gave up and we talked about what we like and stuff because Minn was here.