Sleepover - Day 2 pt2

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

WooHyun's POV

Aish why does she have to leave me to explain though she really seemed tired, I thought. MyungSoo called me to his room and asked,"What happened while we were gone?" I replied,"Nothing. JinAh just changed the channel and we just sang Back together while she was lying on my shoulder. Then she fell asleep." Then you all came back, I added on in my mind. He let me go back out and I remembered while she was asleep I moved her fringe and realized that she had a fever. I rushed to my room where she was asleep. 

END OF POV

I saw that my temperature was 38.1 degrees Celsius! That was when WooHyun came into the room. I turned of my thermometer and he said,"Are you okay?" I nodded not trusting my voice. He then put his hand on my forehead and said that I had a fever. I was shocked and asked him how did he know. He didn't answer and took me out telling SungGyu that he was going to take me to the doctor. "Oh okay thank you doctor," WooHyun said. I bowed to the doctor and WooHyun took me back to the dorm. It was 5 o'clock by the time we reached. I ate dinner which was prepared by SungGyu then took my medicine. I felt sleepy so I went to WooGyu's room(which is temporarily mine too) and fell asleep while listening to my Infinite playlist. I heard WooHyun's voice when I woke up. I heard that SungGyu, SungYeol and Hoya were going to get a late night snack. WooHyun opened the door and I pretended to be asleep. He sat next to me and pecked my cheek. I was happy on the inside but he then back hugged me while I was smiling. He whispered into my ear and said,"I know you at awake." I quickly jumped out of the bed and said,"Aren't you scared that MyungSoo oppa will see that you're doing this?" He shook his head and said,"I don't care if L sees this. Cause he knows that I like you." I was about to get up when I heard that. I went to find L oppa and saw him sitting on the sofa. I asked him about what namu said and he said that it was true. I went back to the room and hugged WooHyun.