First Encounter

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

As I lived alone I often went to my hangout (playground near my school and Infinite's dorm), hoping I see my favourite male KPOP group, Infinite. I had no money after using it in school, so I was broke an hungry. I felt dizzy but continued playing. Then it started to rain so i hid under the slides. That was when Infinite's leader, SungGyu(hamster), and the rapper-dancing machine, HoYa, came hiding where I hid, holding a box of 10 piece chicken each. I eyed them enviously especially since they had food(my favourite, CHICKEN). 

Then they turned to look at me and I screamed like a fangirl, they jumped to soon realize I was an Inspirit(name for Infinite's fans). They could tell that I was hungry but the look's of my pale face and shared some of the chicken with me. I gladly ate the chicken but because I felt dizzy, I still fainted. When I came to, I saw SungJong(maknae), who was also from my school. He was in my classes at school but I rarely talked to him unless our teacher put us in the same group for group discussions or projects. 

The other members were also at the dorm. "This is JinAh from my classes at school," The maknae introduced, "She's a big fan of us!" I knew all the members by now so I stood up and politely bowed to them. Then the hamster asked, "Who's your favourite member out of the 7 of us?" SungJong, who looked like was almost going to blow, already knew. I signaled to the maknae that he should help me. He asked them to turn around and whoever I back hugged was my favourite member. I slowly walk to WooHyun and bag hugged him. He then shouted out loud and hugged me back. Then unexpectedly, he did his signature fanservice move, heart throwing. The other members 'puked' at the sight of that. The. A dinosaur, DongWoo, said that I should be going home soon if I didn't want to be late for school. I wanted to stay for a little longer but I did not object. I took a picture with them and went to take my bag to get ready to go. The Dino was the only one who could drive so he agreed to take me home.