FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 98

 

 

While GD and J-ah was having a dinner…

J-ah said “Why are you alone this night?”

“I just feel like being it.”

“Eh? Why?”

“Haha! Nothing. Why? Does it sound so new to you?”

“No.  Nothing.  Haha.  So… where’s your girlfriend?”

“Huh?” He looked at her as if he was shocked that she asked that question.

“Where’s Dara? You should be with her instead of being alone… Ah wait, okay, I think I know now. She’s sleeping now?”

GD bows his head, looks at the food and cuts the meat. It took him so long before he says something.

 

And finally, he talked. He said “…… We already broke up.”

“What?!”

GD didn’t speak anymore. J-ah saw that he changed his mood quickly.

She said “Why? What happened?”

“I… it’s complicated to tell. Just…… we’re not together right now anymore.”

She noticed the sadness in his voice. “Aww.  I’m sorry… *sad face* …… since when did you break up?”

“It’s almost 7 months ago…”

“That means… since last year? But how come the public didn’t know?”

“We didn’t let them know.”

“I’m sorry Jiyong… I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to mention it.”

“It’s okay…”

Since that topic has been conferred, GD shared his feelings to her too. And after they had a short talk about it, they also talked about their present lives, asked how they’ve been doing and many more topics that would possibly be discussed between two people who didn’t see each other for a long time.

They finished eating at 12:40AM.

When they’re about to say goodbye to each other, GD looked at his ex-girlfriend sadly.

He said “Ya… J-ah…”

J said “Ne? *smiles*”

GD holds her hand and with a sad face. J-ah looked at him and smiled. She said “Oh come on Jiyong… we have to go home.”

GD stared at her eyes. He sighed while looking at her face.

“I should send you home.”

“No. I can do this Jiyong. We can separate now.”

“Are you sure? “ He’s still sad.

“Yes. Forget about it this night…”

“Ani~”

“Alright then, I’ll just go now.” She walked away.

“J-ah!”

“Eh?” She looked back.

“Have a safe way home! Okay? Take care always!”

She smiled sincerely while looking at his sad face. She said “I will.”

“And… Thank you.”

“That’s okay. I said I’m always here.”

“You’ll not be with me for a longer time!”

She saw his face that’s just about to cry. She smiled and said “Ay! Jiyong! Don’t say that. You can call me… only if you still have my number.”

“I’m not deleting it.”

“Ohh. Okay, so see you next time around… if we see each other again.”

“I’ll call you!”

“Okay.”

“Goodbye…”

“Bye.” She turned around.

GD also walked away. When he was on his way home, he cried.

He keeps on saying, “Andwae~ Andwae~”

 

And when he got home, Big Bang noticed his low-spirited face. Some asked him about the reason why he’s like that but GD won’t answer any of it in a straight way. He feels so lonely that night.

Taeyang asked him if it’s about Dara but GD just looked at him and became even sadder.

Taeyang worried so much to the condition of his best friend because he can understand what he’s going through but he couldn’t give him the comfort that he needs.

 

GD just let it pass. He spends each day trying to be happy. He placed his heart in his work and in music. He thought that if music has been a big key in expressing his feelings to Dara before, music would also heal his heart against her. After so many months, he was able to feel a little bit better. He expends most of his time to his work, his non-celebrity friends, Big Bang and also to J-ah. It helps him more to recover easily.

 

So, it’s already the month of August… It’s August 18! G-Dragon’s birthday!

He’s already 26! (Korean age) But the actual is, 25.

He celebrates his birthday with the Big Bang members again. They go out in a restaurant to celebrate Jiyong’s birthday. It’s like a one day vacation for all of them.

 

On his birthday, Dara greeted him at exactly 12AM lately, just like what they do in the old times.

GD replied, “Thank you!” and that was his last. Dara texted him after, saying, “I hope you’ll enjoy your day! ^^” but he didn’t reply anymore.

 

He didn’t see Dara on his birthday. They were now eating in the restaurant they used to eat at before.

 

TOP said “Saengil Chukahamnida Jiyong!”

“Thank you, thank you…” he responded with a smile in his face.

Daesung said “Ahh! It’s the 25th year of your existence, hyung!”

“Yeah. Hahaha.”

Seungri said “Let’s enjoy the meal!”

 

They eat the foods.

Seungri speaks again, “How was your day?”

GD chuckled and said “Why are you asking me that now? My day’s not yet over.”

They laugh. Seungri said “Nothing, I’m just checking out. Are you happy?”

“Don’t I look happy?” he said while chuckling.

Big Bang laughs again. Taeyang said “What are you trying to say Seungri-ah?”

“Nothing, I’m just making sure that we’re making hyung happy.”

GD said “What the heck are you talking about maknae-ah?”

“Nothing…… By the way, who greeted you first?”

GD looks at Seungri. They all got hushed. GD became a little bit serious.

 

He wasn’t assuming that Seungri would ask that question, a question which the answer is related to someone.

He said “Do you know something?”

“Huh? Why?”

“That…”

They are looking at each other’s eyes. GD is trying to communicate with him through that. Haha.

Seungri said “Should I know something?”

“No…”

“What is it?”

The rest of the Big Bang members are looking at them already. Haha! They had no idea what they’re talking about.

GD said “I thought you know.”

“I’m just asking you who greeted you first?”

“Why are you asking?”

“…Because I’m expecting it was me…”

GD just smiled. Seungri said “What? There’s someone else?”

“Yeah…… Dara did.”

 

---Awkward situation---

 

No one spoke after he mentions her name.

GD talks again instead, “But you’re the second!”

Seungri claps his hands once and said “I’m okay being second.”

TOP said “I don’t get it why you wanted to be the first. What? Is it a race or something?” –Haha!

Daesung said “It’s my first time hearing a guy saying that to another guy.” –LOL! Yeah, awkward, especially at their age. Haha.

They laugh again. But they noticed GD’s sudden change of mood when Seungri asked that question so they also get serious.

TOP said “Let’s have a boys’ talk…”

They looked at TOP because of what he said. TOP continued, “GD, bluntly saying… Why can’t you just go back to Dara?”

GD was surprised to his question. He looked at TOP and he also sees that the members are all looking at him and waiting for his answer. He smiled and said “You know I can’t answer that.”

Seungri said “I’m interested to know too. We are all eager to know about it.”

“Why are you all interested to know?”

“Because we can see a hint that you still have something for her…”

Daesung said “Yeah, Seungri’s right. Hyung, you’re making it hard for yourself. If you still want her, go to her… come back to her.”

“I can’t do that. I can't even talk to her anymore, it's not that I am mad at her, it's just that when I talk to her, I realize how much I love her and when I realize how much I love her, I realize I can't have her and that makes me love her even more.”

TOP said “What is your problem? Noona still loves you, I think. Everything will be okay, just go back to her.”

“……I just don’t want to remember about anything since that happened.”

Taeyang said “Don’t you miss her? I mean, even just a little bit?”

“If I hadn't met her, I wouldn't like her. If I hadn't liked her, I wouldn't love her. If I hadn't love her, I wouldn't miss her. But I did, I do and I will.” –Awww.

Taeyang replied, “So you still love her?”

 

They paused once that question was asked.

 

GD was shocked to s’ up-front questions.

 

 

“I don’t know what to answer.”

 

Seungri said “You’re unsure?”

“I’ve moved on.”

“Then why do you still get affected when we ask something about her?” –Nice Seungri!

GD looks at the foods in his plate. He gets some through his chopsticks. He’s not looking at them when he said. “Moving on is simple… it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.” –Aww.

 

Then they can’t say anything after GD said that.

 

 

GD looks at them and said “What? Don’t ruin my day please……. *looks at his foods again*… cutting the meat all by myself is difficult too. Now can someone give me a hand to this?”

They laugh because of GD’s icebreaker statement. LOL. He changed the topic.

They stopped talking about Dara afterwards and they spend the whole day cheerfully with GD. At night, after being with Big Bang, he goes out to meet J-ah next. They go out together too.

He spent the night of his birthday with her.

 

While in 2NE1…

 

Dara was thinking about GD. She said “Ahhh! 2NE1~ Do you think he enjoyed his day? I have no news about him. Is he updating his me2day?”

CL said “I think he’ll enjoy it. The only thing I know is he’s with Big Bang oppas.”

“Uhwaaa. Is he happy? Is he having fun right now? Who is with him now? Are they making him happy?”

Bom said “You’re so worried. Isn’t it too much? You’re getting overboard.”

“Call it what you want, I’m feeling so weird today!”

Minzy looked at her. She said “Unnie must be unrecovered about their past…”

CL was stunned to what Minzy said. She said “How can you say so?”

“Dara unnie is thinking like that because before, GD oppa used to celebrate his birthday with her… or maybe because in times like this, Dara unnie is always updated and now that she’s not, she becomes like that.”

Bom said “I didn’t think of that. Nice way of thinking Minzy-ah! *pats her head*”

“Aigoo, unnie~”

Dara said “I like it when Minzy is finally a grown up. She’s becoming good at interpretations.”

CL said “So unnie, did Minzy say the right thing?”

“Ye…”

 

They felt bad for Dara because she keeps on thinking about him, worrying about him while they’re all uncertain if he’s doing the same.

 

And exactly suitable for what’s happening, Dara is being all like that while GD on the other side is having fun with another person, like she never crosses his mind once.

 

Meanwhile, GD’s day was over. GD and Dara didn’t have anything in between this day, except from the message that GD received from her at the start of the day.

 

GD goes home happy and he’s feeling so good.

 

August 18 was now over.

 

Another day goes along… and it goes on and on until it’s a month after.

 

 

-In YG-

 

A day of good news!

 

President YG received an offer from U.S company officials. A recording company is inviting Big Bang to come to America and do their promotions there. YG decided to have a formal talk to the head of the recording ompany through the internet. They converse through webcam and through that, they discuss their business. YG, as the head of the company, had an agreement in association with the certain recording company. It was a large offer, an opportunity for Big Bang to grab, so YG talked to Big Bang. At first they are all knocked for six but they agreed to it after. Then he signed the contract already. YG can’t come with Big Bang in America because he has his own tasks to accomplish in Korea and if he leaves the company, he would be leaving many things hanging under his name. He chose to stay in Korea to hand over 2NE1 and other artists. He just sent a YG official to come with Big Bang. An official who’s in charge of representing YG and the one who will be handling their activities in America. He will be the one to talk to other companies as YG’s substitute.

 

Big Bang has to go to America and make their careers bigger there. They have to stay there for few months. It only means that they’ll be leaving Korea for the mean time.

They’re already preparing for their stay in America, like practicing their English accent and learning their culture.

 

They’re all busy and excited at the same time except for one man who feels a little bit different among them all. It’s G-Dragon. He’s acting happy even if what he shows is conflicting to what he really feels inside. He feels like he’s going to leave a very important thing.

 

He thought “This is the first time I have this feeling in departing from Korea….. I don’t usually feel this when we’re going out of the country from the past years. But knowing that we’ll be apart from this place even for only a while… makes me feel heavy within…….  My heart doesn’t want to leave… it doesn’t want to leave………her.” –Awww. So it’s because of Dara! =( He’s still longing for her.

 

2NE1 knew about the news. They feel sad because the 5 boys won’t be around in their building for a long time. YG family feels the same. But because they have their own business to work onto in Korea, they have to focus on something else, just like what Big Bang is doing. They have a different career path so they have to live with it differently too. It’s work, it’s not one dimensional.

 

When Dara heard about Big Bang going to America, she thinks that it might be a way for her to forget about him since they will be apart for many months so she won’t see him. Although she also still feels sad because she won’t see GD anymore and she will surely miss him.

It’s hard for her because trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew. Yeah, it’s difficult as that.

 

Soon after, it gets closer to the date…

 

It’s already 3 days before Big Bang leaves the country… they are packing their things from the YG building.

 

GD just got out from the lounge and he’s now walking in the corridor on the way to the cafeteria because he left some of his things in the sofa at the cafeteria.

He was near the cafeteria until Dara gets in her way. They met again, and in the corridor once again!

She was going on the opposite direction. They both stopped as they saw each other one more time or maybe for the last time before GD goes to America.

 

 

Background Music: Don’t Forget by Baek Jiyoung

 

 

GD greeted her with a smile. He said “Annyeong.”

Dara smiled at him too. She said “Hello…”

“……”

“???”

“??.....”

“I heard you’re taking off from Korea days after now.”

“That’s true. I’m just packing my things. I was supposed to put these(the things that he’s carrying) on my bag in the cafeteria.”

“Ohh…… Uhh…… Is that so? *fake smile* Big Bang is really famous worldwide now. I’m happy for all of you.”

“Ne, kamsahamnida.”

He was staring at her eyes like he was waiting for something from her.

“Ahm, good luck and I hope that you’ll fulfil your goals there. *cheers up* Hwaiting!!” She can’t look straight to his eyes and she feels anxious talking to him.

GD chuckled to that old expression from her. He said “I missed that.”

Dara looks at him like she was surprised and said “Eh? Missed what?”

“The way you said that. “

“Ah… Oh… Hehe. Do you have more things to do? I might be disturbing you right now.”

“Ah, yes… Ah… so, good luck to you too… Do well here, okay? This is the last time we might see each other for our long gone.”

“Ye… *sigh* Aigoo… there will be no naughty Big Bang boys here for months.”

He smiles. “We’ll be back anyway. I’m coming home soon.”

“Yes, I know. Take care there!”

“I will. You too, take care here.”

“Ne…”

 

They don’t know what to say to each other.

 

GD goes back to his senses and said “Oh, I have to pack. So…”

“Oh sure, yes… Goodbye Jiyong.”

He looked at her face when she said ‘Goodbye Jiyong’. He became serious because she talks like she was saying goodbye to him, to everything.

He paused then said “………Goodbye…”  -Aw. Does it mean that he’s letting go of everything too? Are they saying their final goodbye’s to each other now? =(

 

They walked away at the same time.

 

Dara thought after turning around, “Some things will never go back… Some things have changed. Before, we used to hug each other when one is leaving… sometimes giving a sweet kiss… but now, since we’re not a couple anymore… it goes just like that… he didn’t even give me a hug… not even a single ‘I’ll miss you’ from him like he does before… but of course, it will not happen anymore, because now is different from before.” –Awww.

 

She turned back and faced GD but she saw GD walking away. He didn’t look back which signifies that he has really forgotten Dara, that he doesn’t have something to look back onto.

 

She thought “I didn’t even have a chance to tell him how much I’ll miss him…… I still love him. My lips have hardened… I couldn’t say those. Why? T_T”

 

After that time, she never saw G-Dragon anymore in the days before their departure from Korea. Until the day has finally come, Big Bang is leaving.

 

Big Bang will be leaving Korea at exactly 4:15AM. Big Bang has arrived at the airport at 1:40AM. At that time, there are few people in the airport. While waiting for their flight, Big Bang members are sleeping. They never had a sleep last night because they’re busy preparing themselves for their U.S activities.

 

While they’re all waiting for their flight, Dara in 2NE1’s dorm can’t seem to sleep. She keeps on thinking if she should call him for a goodbye or at least send him a message.

 

She thought “Should I tell him something before he flies away to America? I won’t see him for many months!  What will I do? Should I miss the chance? Should I grab it? …Isn’t it non sense? I don’t mean anything to him now… what would my message do? But… don’t I really mean anything to him now? Why did he take the blame when I broke the trophy before? Why is he concerned to what I’ll feel that he knew it even before it happens? He knows I’m scared of being scolded by YG so he covered up my fault before… if he’s not into me anymore, he would care less. He wouldn’t do that and pay for it……… Why is he staring at my eyes when we last talked to each other? Why is there something in his look? Aigoo! Why are these things running into my mind?! What should I do now? I can’t sleep! Ahhh! *hits her head* Ahk! Uhwaaa~”

 

She remembered the recent things that GD did to him after their break up. He smiles at her and treats her like a friend again. And she finally found an answer to what she should do.

She thought “Jiyong is back to his old self. He treats me well again. I think it’s not right if I don’t text him and pretend like nothing goes on between us… Maybe at least for the closeness that we had… even the friendship, I could pay it back like this.”

 

So she gets her phone and keys in at last. She texted Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong-ie ya! Are you up? I would like to say, good luck again! You can do it! Big Bang is daebak! You can make it at its biggest in America! I hope success follows you and the rest of the Big Bang members! Eat well every day, sleep at the right time and do best in your career! I’m wishing you the best of luck!~ If you have time in a day, send me messages! ^^ Take care! I guess you’re so excited now ne? Probably tired? Euhaha! If you’re still awake, reply. Good luck anyway, again! This is Santokki, Bbyong~”

-Aww. But Jiyong is sleeping. =(

 

Dara waits for his reply for about 20 minutes but she never received any. She still can’t sleep. She keeps on having thoughts in her mind again. “He doesn’t want to reply? He doesn’t have time to text me anymore? Is he on the airport now? Is he on the way?”

Because she keeps on thinking about Jiyong’s departure, her mind gets tired so she fell asleep and she’s actually unaware of it.

 

When she woke up, it was already 7:05AM. She hurriedly opens her eyes and acts like she was so surprised. She thought “Jiyong!!!” –Aww, the first word that she mentioned was his name. It’s obvious that he’s the one running on her mind before she sleeps.

She looks at the clock in her room and found out that it was already 7 in the morning. She panicked and she doesn’t know what to do. She said “Omo! Omo! It’s already 3 hours after the flight! Aigoooo! They’ve left already! =( ”

 

Then she recalled that she texted him before she sleeps so she checks her phone to see if he replied. And he did! Waaaa.

 

“I’m sorry, I was sleeping when you texted me so I wasn’t able to make a reply as soon as possible. But by the way, thank you very much for your support Dara-yah. Ne, I will eat well. I’m wishing you and 2NE1 a success in your career too! Do well here in Korea! About the messages, sure, I will send some. And hey, why are you still awake anyway? Are you doing something? ^^  -3:05AM.”

 

She said “Uhwaaaaa! It was sent hours ago! Why did I even sleep!? I should’ve replied to his message and kept our conversation for the last time! But I was sleeping… That was regretful! Aigoo!.................... But looking at the positive side, at least he got my message, he knew my intention and I got to say what I need to say.”

 

She still replied, “I’m sorry I fell asleep lately! I guess you’re in America now. Have fun! How are you?”

 

But he didn’t reply again. Dara didn’t wait anymore and besides, they have work in YG so her attention was switched to something else.

 

2NE1 goes to YG and an ordinary day goes for them in Korea.

 

 

-In Big Bang-

 

 

On their first day of stay in America, it’s very cold. It’s nearly Winter Season and it’s night time. Their managers are on the other room, same as the staffs who came along with them too.

 

Inside Big Bang’s hotel room…

 

Big Bang noticed GD’s quietness. He’s just shivering the entire time while they’re at their hotel.

Big Bang are fixing their things and moving it to their hotel in America. GD was just sitting in the couch, trying to act strong. But his strange actions are still noticeable.

 

Taeyang goes to him and tapped his leg.

He said “Yo. What’s up? Is there a problem Jiyong?”

“I’m fine.” He can’t talk straight.

“Why are you so silent in here? There are your bags…  you might want to distribute your clothes to your cabinet.”

“I’ll do it later.”

“Ya… Are you okay?”

He touched his forehead. GD said while Taeyang’s touching it, “I’m not feeling well…”

“Man, you’re sick!”

“Really? ‘Cause I can’t feel my body.”

“What happened?”

“Maybe I’m just tired enough.”

“Don’t you think it’s because of the weather here? And your body is just adjusting?”

“I don’t know.”

“Or maybe a jetlag?”

“Maybe… either of those…”

“You should rest Jiyong… I’ll just put your things to its places.”

“Areyou sure?”

“Yes, just rest, before your condition gets worse.”

GD stands up and said “Alright… *walks like a zombie on the way to his room*…This is the first time I’ll be sleeping in our hotel here in America and I’m sick! How lucky I am?”

Still, he jokes around. Even if his voice is kind of low and he has his energy at its lowest like he was going to collapse while he’s walking, he still dares to say a joke.

 

Taeyang chuckled. GD said “Ya, let’s just cancel our promotions here and go back to Korea.”

He’s just joking. Taeyang smiles. GD jokes again, “Or let’s just runaway and spend our promotion period for having a vacation here instead!”

“Here are your dark plans again!”

“Hahaha. I’m just kidding.”

 

[NOTE: Taeyang is talking about Big Bang’s escape issue years ago that GD revealed in ‘Strong Heart’ last 2011. It’s about Big Bang members planning to run away from YG Entertainment. It’s a secret escape. It was a serious issue though. Big Bang members are so tired that time that they don’t have any break or even a time for rest so it’s a rebellious plan that they all agreed to. But because of maknae, Seungri, who told their secret plan to YG, YG called them all and gave them a break/ day-off that lasted for days. YG couldn’t just let the boys go like that so he gave them what they wanted. And now that Jiyong is feeling so tired again, he’s thinking of those things again too. It was a joke anyway. Haha!]

 

GD just opened the door of his room. Taeyang said “Cover yourself with a blanket! It’s cold! And I noticed… you’re shaking!”

“Yes! I’ll cover myself, like a kimbap!”

Taeyang laughed. GD closed his door and lies on his bed. He’s dead tired and not feeling well so he fell asleep that fast.

 

5 hours later…

 

Seungri entered GD’s room. He saw him sleeping and he’s covered with a thick layered blanket.

He said “I see, Jiyong hyung is resting uh? Look how weak his body is! All of us four are awake and he’s the only one in his room, sleeping… like a baby!”

Taeyang shouts from the living room of their hotel. He said “I heard you opened Jiyong’s door maknae-ah~ Don’t disturb Jiyong! He’s sleeping.”

Seungri replies, “Yeah, I can see that!”

“He’s ill. Don’t disturb his rest!”

“Hyung is sick?!”

“You heard me!”

 

Seungri looked at GD and said “So that’s why he’s covered with a thick blanket. Ahh, now it made sense.” –Haha!

He continued, “Poor Jiyong hyung, always the one who gets sick, every year… *sigh*… every year.” –LOL! He’s saying like as if Jiyong is a very weak person that he gets sick every year.

“Tsk tsk tsk! Does this man even know what ‘rest’ means when he’s on work? *looks at him while sleeping*… I think yeah, he’ll rest when he doesn’t feel well anymore. That’s how he deals with it. Poor Kwon Jiyong… Poor G-Dragon…… *sighs again*… It’s so hard being ‘you’, right?” –Hahaha. That has a little bit of sarcasm! =)

 

Seungri goes to the living room and asked Taeyang, “Hyung, why did he get sick anyway?”

Taeyang answered “I think because it’s too cold here or it’s maybe because he had a jet lag.”

“How do you know it’s because of that?”

“Because I saw him shivering lately…”

“After all the weathers we’ve encountered in flying to different states, I don’t think being too cold here is the reason why he’s sick.”

“What then?”

“I don’t think it’s because of the jet lag too. There must be another reason.”

They both think. Taeyang said “GD always overworks himself. Maybe… he’s over fatigue again?”

“I’m not sure.”

Taeyang recalls GD’s latest actions. He said “Ah! I think I know the reason why!”

“What? What?”

“Before we even take the plane, back in Korea, he’s already acting weird. He’s not eating, he’s not sleeping, he’s not resting… like something’s bugging his mind. It’s the first time I saw him like that.”

“Wohh! Really? Is he killing himself?”

“That’s what I thought at first too.”

“So that’s the reason why he had a weak resistance. He had a jet lag and he felt too cold so he got sick too.” –Awww.

“Poor Jiyong…”

“What was he thinking? Why is he doing that?”

“I asked him before and he said that it’s his personal reasons. I think he has a problem. He’s having a hard time over something.”

“Or might be someone….”

Seungri and Taeyang looked at each other. Taeyang said “Possibly… *sigh*…… That man is finding it hard to forget uh.”

-Aww. GD was now in bad health because of Dara? =(

 

After few hours, it’s already evening. Taeyang goes to GD’s room to check his temperature. Aww. His best friend and his nurse.

 

Taeyang was astonished after he felt GD’s skin. It was boiling hot and GD was shaking again. He looks so pale. He panicked. He goes out of his room and yelled, “Seungri-ah!!”

Seungri went out of his room speedily because he heard Taeyang’s unusual tone of voice. And because Taeyang yelled, TOP and Daesung who are in the sofa go closer to them.

TOP said “What’s happening?”

Seungri asked “Hyung, why?”

Taeyang looked at all of them. He said “Jiyong! Jiyong is boiling hot! He’s severely sick!”

Daesung said “Hyung!? *he enters Jiyong’s room*Oh! What do we do?”

They all go inside Jiyong’s room.

They saw him struggling. Aww =( They felt pity on his condition.

Seungri said “Shall we tell this to YG? Shall we tell about his condition to YG?”

“We should inform hyung about this! This is a serious case!”- TOP said.

“Okay. Okay! I’ll call YG hyung!” –Daesung said as he hurriedly dial YG’s number in his phone.

 

They called him. They told YG about it.

YG reacted, “Why didn’t you even let him drink a medicine?!”

Taeyang answered, “Because we thought that rest would be sufficient enough to make him okay.”

“You didn’t reassure about his condition. He’s the leader of your group, you must take care of him!”

TOP said while panicking too, “We will hyung. What should we do now?”

“How high is his temperature?”

“Maybe around 40 degrees hyung!” –Taeyang answered.

“40 degrees?! That’s 2 degrees away from the highest point. Hurry! Bring him to the hospital!”

Seungri answered YG, “Okay! Okay! Right away!”

 

 

Background Music: When I Can’t Sing Instrumental by Se7en

 

 

They called their driver to come and send them all to the hospital. The van arrives fast. They carried GD on the way out of the hotel and take note, their hotel room is on the 9th floor. They ride the elevator from the 9th floor until the ground floor while carrying him. What an effort from the group, right? True friends! Then when they are already on the ground floor, they ran to the parking lot and they all ride in their van.

 

GD was half awake and half asleep. He knows what’s happening but he can’t react to it. All he knows is he’s not feeling well and he feels like he’s hot as hell.

 

They brought GD to the emergency room. He was laid down in the bed and the doctor asked them to go out of the room first. They can’t feel at ease that time. They don’t know what to do. They are worrying so much for their friend.

They are now on the outside of the emergency room.

 

Daesung sighed in relief once Jiyong was inside the emergency room already because he knows that GD is safe now.

He said “That’s the first time I saw hyung as fraught as that.”

“Same here.” –TOP said.

Seungri said “Why the heck isn’t hyung eating anymore?! Only if I know that he wasn’t already, I might have scolded him.”

Taeyang said “I already scolded him many times but he never listens.”

 

 

---Flashback---

 

3 days before they go to America, Taeyang saw GD who’s out of himself in their living room at exactly 11: 45 PM. He said “Why aren’t you still sleeping?”

GD said “I can’t sleep.”

“Trouble sleeping?......Are you insomniac now?”

“No… I don’t know.”

“Go and sleep now.” He goes to the kitchen to drink some water but he saw that the dinner for GD hasn’t been lessened. It looks untouched too. He looked back to GD again and said “GD, ya!”

GD didn’t answer. He’s just looking at the same thing in the table, his passport.

“GD! Why didn’t you eat your dinner?”

“You can eat it if you want.”

“Why can’t you?”

“I don’t want to eat.”

“Ya. Is that a stress or what? Jiyong, you need to eat.”

“I have no appetite to eat. I don’t want to eat. Sleep now Youngbae.”

YB just stares at him. GD said “I’m fine.”

“Why are you staring at your passport?”

“……………….”

“Let me guess, you don’t want to leave?”

“………No.”

“Then why?”

“Just… sleep, don’t worry about me.”

“It’s already 11:45!”

“Go on.”

“*sigh* Fine! But you need to eat! Eat that, okay?”

GD didn’t respond again. He’s acting so strange.

 

Taeyang just entered his room and slept because he’s feeling so sleepy already. He just let Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter