FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

 

 

2NE1 members were all smiling for the romantic scene that's going to happen.
It's her turn. Her heartbeat was really skipping a beat!
She thought "No Dara, you can't be nervous, if you acted too obvious, they might know your feelings! Have a good way to act Dara! Please! Help me control my feelings even
just for this moment!" Then GD was staring at her eyes, trying to hold up. Everybody was quiet and focused on the game, so obviously they are all looking and listening to what Dara will say.

She said "From the very first time I saw you, I don't know but I think I'm starting to grow
feelings for you---"

while Dara was saying those, 2NE1 girls looked at each other and sensed that Dara was being carried away by her feelings and they are afraid if she might just confess her true feelings for him.

Dara continued "--I was lost into your eyes and smiles, until I realized that I really love
you." -everyone was still silent.
Taeyang said "Whoa, that was the most romantic line I've ever heard from this game since then."
They didn't know that everything came from her heart exactly.
GD is still looking at her eyes, until TOP who’s beside him picked something from his pocket and accidentally tickled Jiyong through his waist then he laughed a bit.
It's an accident! But Oh my! Did it just happen on purpose?!

But I think it is Destiny! TOP was just pulling his phone on his pocket until his elbow
touched the most sensitive part of Jiyong’s body when it comes to tickles. GD was shocked because he laughed! Now he has to kiss Dara! HAHAHA! Kyaaah!
He gave a bad look on TOP and said,

“You Punk! How come you get me into this!!”

And TOP was just laughing and he said “I didn’t do it on purpose! I swear!”

Then everybody started to tease them and screams, “KIIIIISSSSS HER!”
Dara is now fully red! She totally blushed and became shy. They’ve been cheering GD to kiss her. What the heck? Haha. GD was just laughing together with the boys.

Kush said “Yo G, don’t take it too long, okay?”

The boys laughed, well it’s kind of gross for the innocent minded girls, but it wasn’t for them. Haha! They’ve been trippin’ GD! LOL. So they continued saying “Kiss. Kiss! Kiss!!” Seconds later… GD moved closer to her. Dara’s heartbeat even became faster! As if it was beating
twice a second! And as GD’s face was coming near hers, it even became faster than ever! And she can feel his lips touching her cheeks. He pulled back quickly and went back to normal. Everybody’s back to normal too. But she’s stuck from her position.

She thought “This can’t be happening! It can’t be! I can’t move a bit! You have to move or else you’ll be obvious! Come on!” –she can’t still move on by the kiss and can’t believe that it really happened.
CL whispered through her ears and said,

“Yo Dara, Act normal or else you’ll be caught”

And Dara came back from her senses. She followed what CL said, she acted normal.
Then the game goes on, GD switched seats with YB and seated beside TOP, so that he can revenge to TOP when it’s his turn of confession. Dara saw him switched seats when it’s her turn to confess and she frowned. So now, Dara has to confess to YB. There are more screams! The teases even became louder because as far as they know, Dara likes YB. Dara looked around while the crowd was squealing, she saw GD smiling too and staring at her. Actually, all eyes are on her now, they were watching her reactions. She became more nervous thinking that GD is watching her.
She finally confess to Taeyang..

“I …*she’s extremely nervous* I… never thought this feeling would come to me after you showed up, I don’t know how to explain this, but I think I have learned to love you, Saranghae.”

They all believed that Dara has feelings to YB by those words, it sounded so real. GD even believed it more! Aigoo! So GD went to YB’s back and tickled him on his underarm, his weak point, on purpose. He’s trying to let Dara kiss YB because he thought Dara likes YB from the start, so he thought she would feel happy if she kissed him. YB then laughed as he was tickled by Jiyong on purpose. So Dara would have to kiss him! WAAA!! Then everybody squealed again! ^o^ They started teasing her to YB.
And Dara kissed his cheek and she became so shy so she blushed.

“Aish. Why doesn’t this game allow kissing through the lips?” GD said.
-he’s definitely referring to Dara kissing YB through the lips. He’s teasing them too.

TOP said “So you mean you want to kiss Dara on her lips too?”
Haha! Smart TOP for thinking about this logic!
Everyone laughed and he also does. The game still goes on. It’s TOP’s turn. Haha I mean it’s GD’s turn! Kyaha. He’ll revenge after him, I guess!
So TOP faced Seungri who’s beside him and confesses…

“When I saw you…you don’t know how I loved your dark circles around your eyes *teasing him*---”
Everybody was laughing, while he’s saying those because he’s really good at facial expressions. He’s just fooling around.

GD said “Kiss him.”

Nobody paid attention to it, but it was clearly heard. Haha! It’s so cute hearing his voice upon TOP who’s still trying to confess, he’s like a kid.
“—Ohh Seungri-ah! LOVE ME!!! *acting crazy* love me! Please!”-TOP said.
Now everybody started laughing hysterically! He never fails to perform gags!
Seungri is preventing himself to laugh, because it would be so awkward kissing a guy~
Seungri rides on with the moment and said,

“Oppa~ How can I be sure that you really do?”
He’s acting like a gay. Haha, just having fun.

TOP stared at his eyes and said “Listen… Seungri-ah..”-they’re acting. LOL

Then GD said again “Kiss him.” Haha! Cuuuute!

TOP continued “I really did mean it from the heart…. that I really love your dark circles!”
LOL! Everyone laughed out loud!! Dark circles only? Hahaha

GD said “Kiss him, Hhhh. Slow!”

They ignored him again. Then GD pushed TOP to Seungri and accidentally, TOP kissed Seungri’s cheeks, it’s almost near Seungri’s lips! Haha! Evil GD!
GD laughed as well as the whole YG. Hahaha. They are also shocked from what happened but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter