FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 65

 



-Inside the YG building-


YG said “Where’s Sandara?”
Bom said “She said she’ll come over next to us.”
“What is she doing?” –YG asked.
“She’s buying foods for us.” -CL said.
“Anyway, I’m here to inform you that you’re all invited for Jeremy Scott’s party here in Seoul, and also about the shooting of 2NE1TV Season 2 soon.”
CL said “Jeremy Scott? Whoa.”
They smiled.
“Yes. Jeremy Scott is currently on Tokyo and he will be visiting Seoul to throw up a party. I said this earlier for you all to be prepared to your performance there. Just show them what the four of you got. Make us proud.”
“Ne. Kamsahamnida ^^” –CL bowed her head as the leader of 2NE1. Minzy and Bom bowed next.

After discussing all about it through the meeting…they got out of YG’s office. They walked a little bit far away from it. Until, Bom said “We’re one of the chosen groups by Jeremy Scott?” 
Minzy said “That was such an honor.”
CL said “Ne. Ya… As what YG had said to us, we should make them proud! We would, right?”
Bom and Minzy said “Ne!!”
CL said “2NE1~~?” –placed her hand and asked them to make their famous cheer all together. The two of them understand so they placed their hands over CL’s and they made the cheer.
They all said “2NE1~~Nolja!!(Let’s Play!!)”
Then CL said “Aish. It’s really weird doing this without Dara~” –Hahaha!
Minzy and Bom agreed.
Minzy said “Where’s unnie by now?”
“I’m starving! I need something to eat!” –Bom said. Haha!
“She’s not yet texting me.” –CL said.
Minzy said “Maybe she’s still buying…”
“Ye. Maybe.” –CL said.

Then they went to the dance room to hang out while waiting for Dara. They also decided to practice their songs, especially their new song ‘Try to follow me’ in preparation for the Jeremy Scott’s party that will soon happen. As they entered, there is Seungri and Daesung doing some funny steps together and just goofing around together with the staffs.

Daesung stopped because he saw them, he said “Oh! There’s 2NE1!”
Seungri looked at them and said “What’s up! What’s up! What’s up! What’s up! What’s up~” (with the tone of the song ‘The Leaders’ by G-Dragon ft. Teddy and ‘CL’) –LOL!
CL smiled. Bom said “What are you two doing?”
Daesung said “Seungri-yah. What are we doing?”
“What are we doing? Hmmm. What are we doing? Nothing!” –Seungri said. Then Daesung and Seungri laughed to it.
Bom turned around with a blank face. Haha! She didn’t find it funny! LOL!
CL said “Where’s TOP oppa? GD oppa and Taeyang oppa?”
Seungri said “TOP hyung is filming, GD hyung didn’t come home last night and Taeyang hyung was left in our dorm.”
Bom thought “GD didn’t come home last night? Could it be connected to what Dara was crying about last night too? So it is true! Omo!”
Minzy said “Oppas are really busy.”
Daesung said with a tired expression, “Yeah. Oppas are really busy…*sigh*, so could you get us some water?” –Haha! He took it as an advantage that Minzy thought of them as busy persons so he commands after. Haha. Abusing the rights? 
He laughed after he said that and Minzy was like “Aiiiing~ > <”

They had some conversation with each other but later on…Daesung and Seungri went out from the dance room and left.


-On Big Bang’s dorm-

Dara said “I think it’s already cooked.” –she stands up and looked at the pot where they’re cooking the dukbokki.
She removes the cover and gets a spoon and tastes it.
She said “Hmm~ *thumbs up* It tastes good!”
“Really?” –he came closer and looked at the dukbokki inside the pot while it’s being cooked. He said “Wohhh. I can’t believe it…Noona! I knew it! Dukbokki tastes better when the ingredients are being played! Isn’t it true?” –Haha!
Dara chuckled and said “It will taste good if you’re having fun while cooking it.”
Taeyang paused a bit. He said “So…you had fun cooking it…with me?”
“Ne and also because it’s my favorite!”
“That was great! So we’ll eat it now?”
“Ani~ Sorry but I must eat this with 2NE1.”
“Ohhh…I forgot, it’s all your breakfast.”
“Once it’s cooked, I’ll leave already.” –Aw!
“Ahh…” He gets a little bit sad.
“But don’t worry! I’ll give some to you! So you can also eat… ^^”
“Okay…”

The food gets cooked. 
Dara said “I think this is enough…*looking at the food*…so…where should I put this anyway?”
“Ah…Here…” –he runs to the kitchen’s closet and gets some plastic container where Dara could put the foods.
Dara packed it, she said “Taeyang…I got to go. They’re still not eating. Sorry~ I had fun and thanks for helping me cook this, ‘Till next time!” –she walked towards the door and opened it.
Taeyang said “Noona!”
She looked back. He said “I---------Take care!” –he hesitates.
She just smiled and said “Oh, right! Bye~” –she gets out from the door.
Taeyang was now left, alone in their dorm.

Everything was silent…

He looked at the table with the ingredients all over it. He stares at it and remembered what happened lately. He became sad and disappointed that she leaves that fast.
He thought “She goes here to cook…and nothing else more than that…She only needs it that’s why she stayed. After she got what she needs, she’ll leave me…”  =( Aw!

While Taeyang was lonely inside their dorm, Dara was hurriedly walking on the streets. She hailed a taxi after she saw one and rides on it up to the YG building.
Then after it reached their building, she runs to the YG building and searched for 2NE1 by asking the staffs.

So she proceeds to the dance room, she entered.
The three (Bom, Minzy and CL) looked at who entered the door.
Then Bom said “Yoohoo! Foods are here! ^^” –only the foods? Haha.
CL said “Dara! Why did you only arrive here now?”
“Sorry! I searched for a fast food chain of where to buy these.”
“What’s that unnie?” –Minzy said.
“It’s dukbokki! ^^”
“Woooww~” –they said.
“But…how come it is in a plastic container? Shouldn’t it be in a bowl or something?” –CL said. Aw! Good eye!
“Ahh…This? I asked them to put it here so I won’t worry too much on spilling the sauce while going here. It’s better sealed.”
“Oohh~ Let’s just eat this! We’re not yet eating breakfast, right?” –Minzy said.
Bom said “Ne. That’s right!” –with high energy! Haha, yes Bom, we understand, when it comes to food? Oh yes we do. LOL

Then they eat in the cafeteria…CL, Bom and Minzy told her what YG said from the meeting lately. Dara felt excited but at the same time, nervous.
She said “Oohh. A party~~”
CL said “Ne! And oh, by the way, this dukbokki tastes nice uh~”
“Of course! Because I----” –she almost says the truth so she stopped, realizing that she was about to say it.
She continued “—bought it. Hehe.”
They just continue eating and didn’t mind what she said. Dara thought “Phew!” –Haha.

But then…
CL said “We should buy this often. Where did you buy this?” –waa! It seems like they’re planning to buy it there.
“Ah…Ani~ They said the one who’s cooking dukbokki there visited the fast food chain almost once in a month so she’s rarely there. Good foods like this would probably be rare too. I just got lucky lately that I have come to see her. Hehe…” –Dara said in defence. Haha!
“Ahhh.” –CL said then eats again.
Dara thought “Aigoo~ I can’t lie to them no more!” –Hahaha.

After eating, they talked first while sitting then after the foods ran down their stomachs already, they came to practice at the dance room together. Aww. Girls are very diligent!

It’s a serious practice for them. Work is work and fun is fun. They have to set aside the fun first when they’re working because dealing with these kinds of things must be taken seriously. Especially because it’s a great opportunity for them that they were invited by Jeremy Scott, a famous fashion designer who had made through a lot of runway careers in different countries all around the world, and get to perform in America. It was like a door that opened for the four of them to grab.

When sessions of practices were done, there comes the breaks or rest hours too. So during break times, 2NE1 goes out from the dance room to get some vitamin water for more energy. Later than that, Dara goes back to the dance room and sits there alone. The rest of 2NE1 are left there drinking and talking.
There are no too much people around the dance room because everybody’s on a break. People and dancers there are really tired. She sits on a corner and keeps quiet.
Behind all of the fun that she had lately, she still got one thing on her mind that she can never erase. It’s still fresh, of course. She looked at her hand and stares at it with a sad face. 
She looked at the ring on her finger and remembered him again. 
She thought “He’s not here, everywhere. He’s not around… =( ” –Aww.

Suddenly, the door from the dance room opened. Because of the sound of it, Dara became alert immediately and tried to hide her sadness. It was Bom.

Bom said “Why are you alone sitting there at the corner?”
“I just want a silent place to stay in.” She smiles.
“Are you okay?”
“Yes! Definitely!”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes.” –looks away.
“Oh come on, how fool I am to believe that, I know you’re not. Is it because of him again?” –she murmurs and sits beside her closely so that no one will hear what they’re talking about.
She didn’t answer and just looked at the ring on her finger. She’s still wearing it even though she knows that GD lost it already and he’s already not wearing it (which is not true).
Bom noticed it and said “Did he give that to you?”
“Ne…We have these…….before.” –Aw.
“Really? How about now?”
“He said he lost his.”
“How come you’re still wearing yours after he did that to you?”
“I don’t know……there’s just a thing that’s bothering me still…I can’t wear it off, I kept on wearing it everyday and …I really just…don’t know why.”
“How are you be able to move on if you don’t remove anything that reminds him of you?!”
“I just can’t…”
“If that’s your choice……then……cheer up!”
Dara forced her laughter. Bom said “Aing. That’s not Dara’s laugh! Come on.”
“Bommie-ah. I can’t laugh normally.” She said with a frowning face.
Bom said “After all the promotions that we had and commercials or advertisements, just a simple laugh will take the stress off. I hope it will help you lessen up the burden in you.”
“That’s not the heaviest burden for me…my feelings are the one that’s hurt and that’s it.” –Aw!
“What’s done is done Dara. Forget him first. Your world doesn’t revolve in him only. There are a lot of things besides him.”
“The same reason why I still can’t wear this ring off my finger……that will be my answer with what you said now.” –Aww.
Bom decided not to speak to that because maybe her words will just make her feel worse. Instead, she just stood up and dance in front of her.
She said “Dara. Is this how you do your part?” She dances Dara’s part in ‘Try to follow me’.
She sings and dances in a funny way. Bom sings “I got that thang thang, if you know what I mean, it goes bang bang, you can’t handle it~” –imitating Dara.
Dara laughed hard to what Bom did. 
Bom continued singing and dancing “ha~ha~ha~ jaemitnuengeol, say lalala nan teukbyeolhan girl. Call me m-i-n-z-y~ m-i-n-z-y, Yes ja bbajyeobwa let’s go!~ (ha~ha~ha~ a fun girl, say lalala I’m a special girl. Call me m-i-n-z-y~ m-i-n-z-y, Yes now fall for me let’s go!~)”
Dara laughed again. She pulled Dara to stand up and dance with her. She said “Let’s do the chorus part together!”
Dara smiled and goofed with her too. They danced it at the same time…

“(Try to follow me~)Nal ddara haebwayo~ Nal ddara haebwayo~ Nal ddara haebwayo Ireokke~(Try to follow me like this~)(4x)” –LOL! Goofy Park sisters!

CL and Minzy came in and caught them dancing like that. CL said “What’s up in here?”
Dara and Bom are laughing. The other people around the dance room decided to play the song, so then CL and Minzy joined the fun and danced with them two. Now, 2NE1 are fooling around with the dance steps of ‘Try to follow me’ and that’s what they all did during the break. Haha! Funny girls~

The day ended with fun and ecstasy for 2NE1~
Hours have passed without GD on Dara’s mind. Thanks to Bom who lets her get over it for a mean time so she won’t feel the pain. Minzy and CL makes her happy too because they noticed her being sad, but they had no idea about the reason why.
Dara is slowly trying to move on, slowly trying to forget him, and let him leave her mind for a moment, and erase his memories. Waaa! Noooo~

It was 10:21 PM.

2NE1 gets back to their dorm to have their rest…

Dara thought “No…my life doesn’t end tonight. Tomorrow is a new start…Forget him and live a new life without him…just like what you’ve said to me Jiyong…I will…try to forget you.” waaa! =(

She remembers what he said to her before, 

[Cut from Chapter 65]

“If ever a single star won’t shine tonight, look for another one that will shine tomorrow and the days after, okay?” –GD

[End of cut]

She said “I will do that…I will!” 

Soon after…

The darkness ends and the sun shines. She begins the day with a smile on her face. She checked her phone and she saw a message from Taeyang, she opened and read it.

“Let’s go out. Are you free for today? It was my rest day, so I hope you can come with me to have fun outside.”

She immediately replied, “Where do you want to go? ^^”
“Let’s go to Jeju.”
“Jeju? Oh. I love it there!”
“I like to go there too, since only few people go there, nobody will see us.”
“Okay! Should we go there now?”
“Yes, the view there looks pretty.”
“Let’s go home before sunset, okay?”
“Why?”
“I’m planning to cook foods for 2NE1.” –but there is a real reason behind that, of why she didn’t want to see the sunset because it reminds her of something, of someone, of somewhere... It is when Jiyong and her went to Jeongdongjin beach and saw it together with each other.
“Ahh…you’re good at cooking now uh?”
“I’m trying to cook nice.”
“So are we going now?”
“Yes. I’ll just fix myself.”
“You don’t need to. Even if you don’t, you’ll still look pretty.” He followed one thing that GD s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter