FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 47

 

After he filmed for ‘Gossip Man’ and ‘She’s Gone’, President Yang ordered him to go and rest, they’ll just continue the filming tomorrow. Now, GD followed him and decided to go, at least he has done something for today. He continued saying ‘Sorry’ for those staffs and the rest who were affected because of his situation. 
He keeps on saying “Sorry for those who went here, for just nothing. I’m sorry if I brought complications for today’s filming. But I’m okay now. You all don’t need to worry so much about me.”
He smiled then yelled “Thanks for your effort!!! We can do this! Hwaiting!!” –and goes out from the YG bldg.

After he goes out…

Dara murmured “He always doesn’t have me when he needs me. I’m being so unjust to him.”
CL looked at her when she said that. She said “Don’t worry. It’s not you who needs to be blame about this. What’s unfair about going out with someone else and leave him behind when he’s in need of you very much? Right? *sarcastic* …You did it many times………..many times Dara.”
2NE1 were silenced after CL said that.
Dara realized that CL was somehow right from what she said. You’re crushing GD’s heart Dara, please be more aware of that.
CL continued “For how long do you think will he try to understand and forgive you every time?”
Dara can’t answer again…
Bom said “Ne. Sometimes, a man can feel unwanted, which may make him uninterested in you. Be careful not to go overboard.”
Minzy said “Unnies~ Uhh… let’s just all go back to our dorm since the filming was postponed.” –she changed the topic.


So they ride their van and went back home. 
Dara’s still thinking about what happened. She keeps blaming herself.
She hits her head and said “Gah!! He needs me but I always can’t come when he does. I hope he won’t get tired! I feel sorry……. Sorry! Sorry! >.<”



On the YG…



Everyone was fixing back the things and the ambiance was very solemn. They were still worried about GD’s condition.
YG said “That boy is very different. If I’m sick, I’ll cancel my work no matter how needed it was. But he didn’t.”
Jinu said “He sure got gratitude for everyone which made him to keep on going. I was amazed and touched at the same time.”
“I hope his condition won’t get worse. May he be in a good state for tomorrow. That guy always forces himself to work even if I didn’t tell him to. It was impressive to know that he handled everything, from the concepts, ideas and many more. He did even deal with things around that will be needed for the show. This is the first time I felt relaxed just by looking at him working so hard. It was also the first time that I ever experienced sitting and resting for a long time when someone from this agency is going to hold a concert.” –YG said.
Yes, GD almost did it all.
Jinu said “It is just so right to give him time to rest. We don’t need to stress him out.”
“Yes. We try not to but he’s doing it normally by himself.” –YG said.
It is so touching to see them all worried about him. They really work and treat each other well as a family indeed.

GD went to his own home and not to their dorm first so that he won’t worry them anymore and for them not to be fraught by his condition.


His mom opened the door as he knocked. 
When she opened it, she was surprised.
She said “Oh. Jiyong~ you came home.”
He smiled and said “Ne. Umma(Mom). Can I sleep here for tonight?”
“What are you saying? *hits his forehead* this is our house, of course you can!”
GD just smiled. His mom felt the heat from his forehead when she hits it lately. She said “Oh. You’re hot! What happened?”
“I’m okay.”
“You’re sick. You’re not okay! Come here. You need to eat first!” –she helped his son to walk and sit on their dinning area. 
His mom said “I’ll cook for you. What do you want to eat?”
“Make me some steamed eggs umma~” –Haha. It’s his favorite.
“Okay. I’ll make it fast. Don’t fall asleep okay? You need foods before you rest!”
“Ne…”

Aww. That was emotive. Jiyong’s moment with his mom…

5 minutes later, the food was cooked. His mom put the foods on the table. Jiyong eats. His mom whipped his head, while she’s whisking it. She said “You must be tired, ne?”

He didn’t talk. 
“You can’t keep yourself from being like that. Give up if you already can’t.” –Aww…
Jiyong said “The first thing I learned about you umma, is when you told me not to give up on things, remember? That’s why I’m here now.” –he’s telling about what his mom told him when he was still a kid.
“Don’t abuse yourself too much. You’re hurting someone when you’re doing that, son.” –she is pertaining to herself that time. Awww =) A real mother feels that.
Jiyong looked at his mom after she said that, he hugged her and said “I’m sorry umma.”
He hugged her very tight. His mom was just tapping his back and said “Just take care of yourself and it’ll be all worth it, okay?”
“Ne. I promise… I love you umma.” –Aww. He has this side, a loving son.
“I know son, I know. There, keep on eating.”

So Jiyong loosened up from hugging his mom and continued eating.

After he ate and drinks medicines, he tried to stand up but he’s holding to the chairs tautly so he won’t fall. He walked and he’s now going to his bed room. Until…

“Jiyong-ie?”
He looked and said “Dami noona!~” –he smiled.
Dami hugged her and said “Aigoo! I miss you my little brother! It’s been a long time since I last saw you. Bo?! Why are you so hot?” –she touched his forehead and said “Aigoo. You’re critical!”
His mom said “Dami~ Kindly assist him to go to bed and sleep. He’s very sick.”
“Why?” –Dami said.
“It’s because of exhaustion.” –his mom said.
Dami holds on to Jiyong and said “Come here Jiyong. You need to rest. Sleep your worries out, okay? Your concert is getting near, right? It is important for you to have a lot of sleep.”
“Kamsahamnida noona~” –he walked with his sister beside him and guiding him.

She laid him on his bed.
She said “You, sleep, okay?” –she turned back and was about to go out from his room and close the door.
Jiyong said “Noona!”
Dami looked back and said “Ne?”
“I missed you.” –Awwww =)
Dami runs to him and made his hair scraggly by rumbling it while he’s lying. She said “I missed you too. Let’s just talk after you feel better, alright?”
“Right.”
She went out from the room.

Jiyong was left. He thought “True comfort is really found here, in my home, with my family. It feels good.”
Later on, he already fell asleep. 

On Big Bang’s dorm…

Seungri said “Aiish. Hyung is sick. I miss him.”
Taeyang said “He is? When?”
“Just lately.” –Seungri said.
“I can’t believe that we’re both not feeling well.” –Taeyang said.
“You too?”
“Ne..”
“Aigoo. This is a sick day! Why are there a lot of people who’s sick?!”
“I have no idea.”
“And coincidence really knows when and where to take place uh, both Big Bang members!”
“I’m not sick. I just don’t feel well. How’s Jiyong?”
“He reached 40 degrees lately.”
“What?! That high?! Where is he now?” –he gets worried, as a best friend, of course he’ll be.
“He went to his home first.”
“I wonder if he’s okay now. I hope he is…”
“Ne.. Ah Oh hyung, it’s getting late, I need to sleep.”
“Okay. You take care of yourself! I don’t want that to happen to everyone of us.”
“Thanks hyung! Ne! Good night!” –he entered his room.

Taeyang was left. He put his hands together and prayed sincerely. Awww =)
He’s praying for GD’s health. What a thoughtful best friend! 
It’s a complete silence in the Big Bang’s dorm now. TOP was not there, because he’s filming for Iris.
He also prays for Big Bang’s welfare and good health, and for the rest from YG.
Taeyang, the mother of Big Bang, yes he is.


Soon after…


It’s already deep in the night when Dami entered his room and said “Jiyo---” but when she saw he was already sleeping, she said “Come here, just enter~ He’s already asleep. ^ ^ thanks for visiting by the way.”
Oh! A visitor? Who is that???
Dami said “It was thoughtful of you to come over here just for him.”
“Yes. We need to take care of him.”
“So, shall I leave you both alone here?”
“No. It’s okay if you don’t leave us alone ^ ^”
“Ne, but I still have to do something on my room, you know… business… *chuckles* Since you’re here, you can take care of my brother, right?”
“Oh. Of course. Thank you very much.”
“I’ll leave you here. Goodbye~” –she closed the door. 

So it was the two of them only who was left inside.
She kneeled down and stares at his face while sleeping. Omo! It’s ‘she’, so it’s a girl!
She said “You have the meekest face when you were sleeping.”
She gets a towel and wiped his sweat from his forehead. GD was deeply asleep so he doesn’t have an idea who is taking care of him.
“Look at you, you’re not okay. You’re over heating…” –she sighed. She puts a cold wet towel on his forehead to absorb the heat. And because it’s cold, GD suddenly makes a move like he was shocked but he didn’t open his eyes and he continued sleeping. 
She covered him with a blanket, wipes his body when he’s sweating, gets alarmed when his temperature is increasing or not, so she was watching over him the whole night. It was already 12 AM and she decided to wake him up to drink a medicine again.
She woke him up and assisted him while sitting down from his bed and drinking the medicine. 
She said “Here, drink this.”
He gets the pill and drinks it with water.
He’s out of himself so he didn’t see who it was again. He didn’t mind it because maybe he thought that it was just his mom or his sister, Dami. He lied down again on his bed and continued sleeping.

She said “Yes, that’s right. Sleep longer enough~~”

She was staring at him while sleeping. She spent her night, squeezing the towel with water on the basin and wiping his body with it. That was compassionate of her. She is waiting for his temperature to go down. 

She was sitting in the floor and leaning his arms on the bed where GD was lying in.

Then…

Abruptly, Dami entered his room and checked for her. She said “Aren’t you going home? It’s already morning. Maybe someone’s looking for you now.”
“No. I will stay until he gets fine.” –Awww =)
“You won’t sleep?”
“If he’s not yet very well, I won’t.”
“I hope he’ll get well soon. I can’t stand seeing someone suffering for my brother. I feel ashamed for you. You can’t get to sleep because of him.”
“It’s okay. Besides, I’m willing.”
“Really? You’re really kind. So, I think I have to sleep now. Is it really okay to leave you here awake and alone with him?”
“It’s okay. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of him.”
Dami looked at his dongsaeng who’s sleeping and well covered with blanket. She said “I can see that… Thanks again.” –she smiled and closed the door again.

She said “Sleep well and sweet dreams Jiyong….”

Then she also fell asleep when it was already near to 4 AM and because GD’s temperature already goes down, she was able to. When GD moved from his bed, she got awakened immediately. Aw. She’s really worried. But as she saw him sleeping still, she looked at the time and said “Aigoo. It’s already 4 in the morning. A little later, the sun will rise… I need to cook for breakfast.” –she stood up and went to their kitchen. 
She saw his mother around. She got shy.

His mother said “Oh. You’re early uh?” –while having a warm smile.
She thought “Aigoo. They really have the same faces.” –Haha!
She said “Ne. I … I was wondering if I can cook for breakfast.”
“Oh sure. You can. Is it for my son?”
“For all of you ^ ^”
GD’s mom smiled. She said “You’re a very gentle woman…”
“Oh… Thank you ~ ~”
His mom moved away from the stove and watched her cook.
His mom said “Do you want me to teach you how?”
“Yes. Of course! It would be my pleasure~”
“My son loves it when I cook steamed eggs, he actually ate it last night, but I will try to cook a different food for him now so he’ll feel more special.”
“What can we cook?”
“Gimbap and Kimchi?”
“Hmmm! That sounds yummy~ I want to learn! I want to learn!”
“Sure. Let’s go. I’ll show you how then make it on your own.”
“Okay. Okay!”

They both cook for their breakfast. Wow~ bonding moments with his mom.
She said “I’m not that good in cooking. But I always try to be.”
“That’s good. Cook with your heart not with your hands. Hands are just an element for it.”
“Ooooh… So that’s why a person who is in love cooks really well!”
His mom laughed. Waaa. She made her laugh. His mom said “Ne. That may also be the reason behind it.”
She laughed with her and talked with her while they’re cooking.

On the other side…

Dami got awake because of the smell of the food. She went to the kitchen and said “Oh~ you’re both cooking. That looks delicious. Can I taste some?”
“This is actually for all of you.” –she said.
His mom smiled for that. Dami said “Wow~ It’s a good morning, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter