FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

 

 

Until the doctor entered his room, and they all turned out quiet.
The doctor said "The patient has to stay here for one more day for his final medications and also for his full recovery."

They nodded… And the doctor came out.
YG tapped GD's shoulder and said "Get well soon Jiyong, after this, you'll be back on track."
GD's reaction was like "What the... I just came from exhaustion and then…"
Everybody's reaction was like "Oooh… that's harsh" -they've become silent.
Then YG said "No, I'm just kidding."
They laughed and GD sighed in relief. He said "Aigoo. I thought 'this people are trying to kill me!' "
They laughed again. Dara just smiled. Then they had fun with Gaho, all of them are sitting but Dara was still leaning on the door and never attempted to enter. Besides from the fact that she's afraid of dogs, maybe it's also because she's having misunderstandings with GD so she doesn't have her pride to enter.
Later on… they had to go home already to give GD a time to rest. They all said goodbye to him.
Dara just said "Annyeong...(bye)"
Gd replied quickly and looked at her as if he doesn't notice her from there..
"Ye. Annyeong." -he said
Then they all went home. 2NE1 went straight to their dorm.
Bom said "Dara, Why are you so quiet lately?"
Minzy said "Yeah. I've noticed that too."
Dara shared her problem because she trust 2NE1, and she treats them as her best friends.
2NE1 just knew the problem. CL was like "GD has a point, he needs to rest that time! If I were him, I would be irritated too!"
"But I'm just showing some concern! He doesn't have to be that rude!"
CL said "That's not rude."
"Yeah"- Bom agreed.
"Well it's rude for me!"
CL grabs her phone and said "Let me see!"
-she checked her inbox to read GD's messages… so that she can prove herself that it's really rude.
As she reads… she said "Sorry, but I won't be able to resist myself from texting if you kept on doing that –Jiyong-ie"
She continued "Is that what you called rude?"
Bom reacted with her adorable reaction, she said "Aigoo... that's sweet!"
Dara was like "What?!" and then she gets her phone immediately from CL and reads the message.
She said "Ahh!!*she knew that it was sent, days ago..*"
They squealed and said "Waaaa! Sandara Park!!"
Dara blushed from reading that message from him.
Then she doesn't hesitate not to text him. At last! She doesn't need to keep her feelings inside anymore, that she wants to text him. She just has that pride to keep her from ignoring him.
But she doesn't receive any response from him. Aww~ So she became sad.
Only if she knew that GD's phone was confiscated by her mom and it's not with him.
She thought "That man really has his pride! Lots and lots of pride!!! Errr!"
-Haha because he doesn't text her even once, she thought maybe GD is playing hard to get now.

Okay, let's fast it forward.
Tomorrow morning, Dara woke up early and tried to sneak up from the girls.
It's 7:00AM. Where is she going? Uhmm.. Let me see, she's now meters away from a hospital. Had a clue?
She went to the hospital where GD was in! Kyaaah~ And as she stands in front of the hospital, walking back and forth, hesitating if she should go in or not..
She thought "If I went in, He might just ignored me like what he did yesterday and my effort will all be wasted, But if I didn't, I would still waste my effort going here if I'm not going to enter then.... No Dara! Boys need to consult first! Not girls! Just go home now and have fun without him. Yes that's right! He'll just ignore you if you came there! And you'll end up being embarrassed!"

Then she's about to go home. She turned back.
And then GD's mom just went out from the hospital with her phone on and seems like she's in a hurry.
She saw Dara and said "Ah! Dara! You're a friend of GD, right?"
Dara said "Uhh---" -she's not yet done talking until GD's mom said..
"Can you do this favor to me?"
"Sure, sure :)" -she's trying to be kind because it's his mom! Haha
"Kindly bring this to my son's room, (a basket of fruits) I'm really in a hurry, I still have some clients to negotiate with! Okay? Hold it. Thanks!"
Dara held the basket. GD's mom already ran. Hahaha. Dara was like "????"
Waa! Destiny! She looked at the basket and gulped..
"Aish.. I'll be forced to enter his room now. Aigoo.*sigh*"
Then as she rides the elevator, she is still doubting if she'll just leave it there and walk away without him noticing or have this opportunity to talk to him and apologize.
Now, she's about to open the door of his room... She twisted the knob and then, ta-da! She just opened his door. She entered and Dang! Good Timing? GD's watching the TV again! Haha! He's supposed to rest, but still… HAHA. Naughty GD!
He looked at Dara as he was surprised that someone came in without knocking.
Dara bashfully said "I came here because your mom told me to bring this fruits up to your room…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter