FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11

 

 

Gummy joined their talk and claimed since she's one of the witnesses there because TOP and GD is with her on that program.

She said "Ya! You lied about one thing there!"

GD said "What thing?"

"When you said that you don't talk about girl celebrities?!"

TOP said "Neh, that's right. But we don't talk about them. (WG & SNSD)"

"Oh really? Then what about Sohee?" -she claimed again.

Then GD said "Ya!!!" -they all laughed about his reaction thinking that he's acting soooo defensive! (I agree!) Haha.

Then Seungri changed the topic and said "I really like that program then, when hyung mentioned my name many times that made me even more popular and gained more fans."

GD said "Ya. I did it on purpose! Since you have the least number of fans…"
-they laughed. He's saying that he mentioned his name on purpose so he would gain more attention and popularity. Seungri is pathetic for GD, in short. Haha But they're just fooling around, no serious thing intended. They all laughed.

GD= JERRY(who always won the fight)
Seungri= TOM(who always loses)

Haha! Then TY started this topic, "So what do you like about girls Ji, if Sohee is not your type?"
They are all waiting for GD to site the qualities he likes about girls, especially Dara, she's been paying attention very well.

GD said "Mmmm... I need a girl who is in it for me."
-they all laugh, knowing that what he said was a lyrics of their(Big Bang) song "Number 1"
Hahaha! Funny GD!
Then he continued… He's rapping…
"Not for the money~
Not for the fame
Not for the glory~
Not for the name
It ain't easy, cause all they just sayin' is--"

then they all sang together because this song is very familiar to all of them.
"Boy I love your style, love your smile, wish that you could be only mine, be only mine(fo sho)
I can't let it go, I don't know what you're doing to me. You're so fine~ Ohh. You're so fine~"

Haha. Then they all laughed. The room was filled with laughter.
Dara also laughed for that. She thought "Me! I do love you not for all the factors you've mentioned! I love you for who you are!"
Then Daesung said "Ahhh~ I miss Big Bang!" (they haven't make any songs yet because they're all busy for their solos)

Then Seungri said "I have a CD here!^^" then he played their songs. They all kept quiet for listening to it. This is the sequence of the songs that was played…

VIP, La La La, Dirty Cash, Always and many more.

Damn~ those are cool. Although many of their songs are not played but still, they have spent their time listening to it and reminiscing about their past bonds.

[NOTE: LISTENING TO THE SONGS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE TOGETHER WITH THEM WHO'S LISTENING TO IT TOO]

Then as they have listened to it, Teddy said "Why don't we listen to our song?"
CL and GD looked at Teddy, sensing that he wants to play their song (The Leaders).
So they smiled and Teddy played it on his iPod and connects it with the loudspeaker.
Everybody has been waiting for the song to play, seems excited uhh?

Then the song started. FINALLY!!

OMG! Who won’t be feeling the heat just by hearing GD's voice! Wassup wassup wassup wassup wassup~!
They all became quiet as the track played. Amazed that much? Haha! Of course! They should be! This is a song with the combined forces of the coolest artists on YG! Teddy, CL and GD!
They all have the biggest appeal when it comes to stage presence. Actually when I'm listening to this song, I felt some kind of fear when I became one of the YG's enemies because only by listening to this song, I felt like I was beaten up many times! Haha! Great impact, isn't it?
It was like "STEP YOUR GAME UP HATERS, WE'RE ALWAYS READY" -just like that for me. kekeke,
Now, I have been carried away with my emotions that I've almost shared a lot of it to you! Haha
I'm currently listening to the song by the way. Haha! That's why...

After GD's part on the song was done, they said "Whoooa! That's cooool!" as they are banging their heads and following the rhythm of the song as the chorus started "Wassup (5x)."
Now, it's Teddy's turn. Kyaaah! It's cool too!! *faints*
I love the part "Keep looking at my feet.. My shoes they Lanvin"
Waaaa! Now it's CL's turn!! Dara noticed that GD was listening to it very well!!
Jealous? He's even moving his head through the rhythm and he mouthed and sang this together with the voice of CL in the song "And I'm CL, the one and only baddest female~" then they looked at each other and they gave themselves a high five. GD said "Yeaah. That's cool." and they even smiled. Haha! Very jealous now Dara? I guess? Haha.

And as the song ended. They all clapped their hands and Seungri shouted, "Ahhh! I'm so pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter