FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

 

 

TOP said “Is there something going on between you two?”
They all squealed. Dara looked at CL like she was asking for some help. Haha
And CL gets it. She said “Why put malice on it? You and Hyori come here sometimes at the same time too, right?”
Then they put their attention to TOP and Hyori,…..couple?
Later on… Their celebration was through.
They all went home.

But GD received a lot of calls.. Haha Back to work?
Yes! It’s going to be working days again GD. He really works for his fans. Annndd… Good news is when Dara looked at her phone as she went home... GD sent her a message.
“Thanks for visiting me at the hospital lately. Sleep now. Good night Dara.”
Waaaa!! So Dara replied immediately, “You’re welcome Ji, Good night too… Ah, eat your foods okay? It might help.”
“Alright, I will. I’ll sleep now. We still have to practice for our performance tomorrow.”
“Ohh… You need to sleep now Ji.”
“Neh. Sleep as I sleep okay? Goodnight Ssantokki”
Then Dara sleeps already. Hahaha. How come these two doesn’t even quarrel anymore like the way they used to? Hwaa! Instead, they’ve become sweet with their messages and became friendlier with each other. Kyahaha. What’s up GD and Dara? Haha :D

Tomorrow comes…
They practiced for their performance tomorrow. Daesung was not there because he won’t be able to. 2NE1 only rehearsed. Big Bang didn’t rehearse. And 2NE1 wondered why? Big Bang has some programs in radio stations. So at this time, Big Bang is still On Air. *sigh* They are really busy. They’re loaded everyday! Dara is there at the rehearsal room but instead of being lonely, who would not be happy having his cap still? He forgot to get it to her yesterday so Dara had his cap for a night, and she decided to wear it for tonight’s performance. She can smell GD only by his cap. Ahh~ And Dara won’t surely miss GD, as Big Bang’s song keeps on playing as their background music because it’s their song that they’re going to perform. Then as the time flew closer to their later performance, they’re getting more and more excited! They’re excited to see their fans and the reactions of V.I.P’s for Big Bang’s surprise performance later. Hah!
But still... Big Bang is not yet coming back to rehearse, and 2NE1 had to go to the event as soon as possible. So they left, without Big Bang.

Annnd... It’s the time for the performance. They are on the backstage waiting for their turn to perform. The producers are there. It’s a very busy aura back there; phone calls, rush period and any other more. Then they heard...
“Big Bang just arrived.”
So 2NE1 became more excited to see their oppas/sunbaes together once again and perform on stage with them. But they are called to perform already so they won’t be able to see Big Bang on the backstage. They performed “Last Farewell” , Big Bang’s song.

As they went out to the stage, and the screams get loud!!!! (screams)
Then as Big Bang started to sing… It became even loude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter