FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 59

 

 

Hours after…

GD went back to their dorm after and saw nobody was around…

GD thought “How come nobody is here?”
He then called Taeyang and decided to meet at a particular place.


It was 6:07 PM…
They have met.

Taeyang said “Oh... Jiyong! It’s been a long time since I saw you. You came back?”
“I just packed my things lately and went back to our dorm.”
“Oh... so you already worn your stress out? I heard you’re pretty stressed the past weeks? ^^”
“What? What are you talking about?”
“They said Dara told them that you’re just stressed that’s why you’re not communicating with us and wants some peace of mind when she talked to you?”
“Ahh... I can’t remember I told something like that.”
“*laughs* Is that so? Uhmm… Why’d you call me and meet me here by the way? Do you have anything to say to me, man?”

“I actually wanted to tell you something on what we talked about last time.”

Taeyang became serious as he heard that… 
He said “What do you mean?”




“I’m decided…”




Taeyang looked at him seriously and said “Then……tell me.”


GD said “From what you said last time… Yes, I realized you got a point there… I had her... I had someone who made me happy... Who’ll complete my life as I thought…She’s one of the memories I’ll never forget... I adore her... I like her… a lot……seeing the things that I had compare to what you do have… There’s more that goes to mine and I knew that...From the years that we’ve spent together... I’ve always been the type of guy whose happy and contented… that I almost didn’t realize that my best friend was lacking of things that I actually completed… We have been together for 10 years... Sorry if I wasn’t able to take care of your feelings as a man... Being alone for years and got nobody to caress you made me think about this one........................................... I’m willing to let her go...” –Waaaa!! No!! TToTT

Taeyang can’t speak a word to that…



GD said “But…”


Taeyang looked at him again, waiting for what he’ll say.


“Youngbae, I cannot promise you that I’ll be as the same Jiyong you’ve met then…”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“The Jiyong you knew up till now won’t exist anymore...”

“What? Stop being so bizarre.”

“I’m saying that as I let her go and give her to you... I won’t be the same Jiyong that you’ve known... I’ll be keeping distance... I won’t be sure that I’ll still be myself after that… I just can’t take looking at her and my best friend happy, sorry. Maybe, after this, expect that I’ll be completely different... It won’t be me after all anymore... This must be ridiculous for you to hear... But you should know what I mean about this… I’m also a person... I get hurt… I cannot abide the pain… Yes, I’m weak… So please try to understand...”

“What? Don’t do this Jiyong.”

“I’m just being fair.”

“This is not fair! I’m telling you!!”

“I’m sorry but I just can’t take it if I still kept in touch… I’m so sorry……………..….. Youngbae.” –he walks away after.

Youngbae was left there, captivated by the words he said. He can’t even make a move upon standing there and watching him walk away.

He thought “What was he thinking?! No! He must be kidding! He must be!”


When Jiyong went back on their dorm... He sat on the chair, leaned his elbow on the table and grits his hairs from his head and said,

“Ahh~ I can’t stand this!” –teary eyed.

He looked at his phone and saw his inbox filled with Dara’s messages.


-6:00 PM
“Good evening Jiyong-ie^^ sorry for yelling at you last time. Hope you’re doing fine now.” 


-6: 05 PM
“Ssantokki wants to hear your voice again... Please call, even once TToTT ~”


-6: 09 PM
“Please be back... Everybody misses you already.”


-6: 14 PM
“Ya! Why aren’t you responding? Are you sure you’re okay? You kept me worried all day long~”


-6: 18 PM
“Jiyong… I’m not mad at you. I’m just concerned. How are you? ^^ You can yell at me any time. It’s completely fine with me. I’ll be patient for that. Just leave a reply for me to know that you’re safe. Please~”


-6:20 PM
“Jiyong?”


-6:23 PM
“Okay. That’s it. Are you mad at me? If you want I’ll go there at your dorm and take a visit! I can’t just guess what’s happening to you... And I think it’s better if I knew it personally.”


As Jiyong read those... it was already 7:10 PM. It was minutesss ago. He almost cried.

He said “I can’t take it… I can’t bear losing you swiftly……………... But I have to...”



Until he heard a door bell from their dorm, so he went out and check who it was.

He said as he opened the door “Who’s there?” –then as he saw that it was her... He paused as he was very surprised.

“Did you receive my messages? ^^” –she’s smiling. 
“Messages? …Aniyo. I haven’t read them yet.” –in truth, he read them all.
“Aigoo... I spent my time typing those and you didn’t read it? Aishh.”
“How did you know that I’m here?”
“I came from your house just lately and your mother said that you’re already here.”
“Why are you here?”
“*sighs* Okay. I’ll say it again. I’m just worried about you. Are you sure you’re okay? You’re absent the past few weeks eh? What’s up with you?”
“You shouldn’t be. I’m okay. Don’t be too worried about that.”
“I don’t believe you. You’re not yourself anymore!”
“Come on Dara... It’s still me………...*his voice calmed down*…People get lonely sometimes.”
“Then why are you lonely?”
“Nothing... No. I’m just kidding… You shouldn’t have wasted your effort coming here at our dorm.”
“No. It’s okay. At least I saw you again... I’m already happy with that!” –she chuckled.
GD just smiled while staring at her, chuckling once again... and seeing her happy.
Dara noticed him staring at her.
She said “I really look like a goddess, ne?”
GD giggled and said “You’re kidding, aren’t you?” -Hahaha. Nice!
“I’m not! Aish. Why can’t you just admit that I really looked like a goddess? You’re even staring at me!”
“Well not because you look like a goddess!”
“Then why?!” –she came close to GD’s face.
Then their faces are now close to each other... Almost inches away. GD just stared at her eyes... 
Dara noticed that look from his eyes and she also became aware that she really came that close to his face... closely from kissing. Dara quickly stepped back and looked away. 

She said “Oh… I’m sorry for that. I didn’t mean to.”
GD just smiled, muddled her hair and said “It’s okay... Go home now. Bye.” –then he closed the door and went in.
Dara blushed for what he did. 
She thought “He touched me again. Kyaaah~ I’m contented with that! Now I’m finally happy!”
She yelled outside, incase Jiyong would hear it from the inside. 
“Goodnight Jiyongie! Sleep well!! ^^” –then she finally went home while having a smile on her face.

Jiyong on his bedroom, thought…

“I saw her face again. *he reminisces* ………..It can’t just end up like this………... I can’t just leave her like that……………... I haven’t done something yet………………. I still need her.” –Aww

He thought of ways again… Ways to solve his own problems…
He thought “Youngbae will have her already… But why is it, whenever I see her... I come to change my mind... No! This can’t be happening… When I saw her smiled and looked at me like that… I get this kind of feeling……… Feels like…………… I am still not ready to let go…” –Waaa! Yes! You must not!
He fell asleep upon thinking how to make a move and decision about his feelings.


Hours after...


Youngbae came home. He went straight to Jiyong’s room to ask about what he said lately.

Youngbae said “Jiyo----” –he caught him sleeping.
He sat on Jiyong’s bed and said “Jiyong, I really can’t understand why you said those lately.” –he stared at him… and saw his tractable and meek face while sleeping.

He said “Poor Jiyong~ I’m sorry if I troubled you with thoughts. I’m so sorry.”-he was about to whisk him but he thought that he might be awakened if he does that. Instead, he walked out and closed the door from Jiyong’s bedroom and went to his own room.

Seungri, TOP and Daesung are not there because they stayed on their own houses too. Taeyang was left there that night, but now he’s together with GD.


The next day…


Jiyong decided to be present in YG. At last!! WOOO!

When the rest of the YG artists saw him there… They all became blissful and excited. Jiyong was smiling again... 
Seungri said “Hyuuung~! Glad you came here at hand, finally!”
TOP said “So… you’re not stressed now uh?” –some laughed.
GD just smiled and said “Huh?” –he doesn’t know everything, because Dara just made that reason. LOL. But he’s not really stressed.
Dara said “Haha! I think he is not anymore! Right? ^^ Hehe.” – She’s quite nervous because some may just knew that he just invented those reasons by herself. LOL
Dara tapped GD’s shoulders and mumbled... “Just say yes.”
GD suddenly said “Aniyo~” –LOL! He’s still a bully!
Dara said “Aisssh!!”
Teddy said “So what happened to you for weeks? Not making any contacts with us uhh. What’s wrong with you man?”
“There’s really nothing wrong about me. I just… don’t want to work.”
“Then you should have just retired at YG if you don’t want to.” –Jinu said.
They all laughed as well as him… Then he stared at everyone. He pointed out Bom... and said “Who is she again?” –LOL! He’s pretending that he doesn’t know her anymore after not seeing each other for about weeks... He’s just kidding aside. Then they all laughed again. Hahaha.

Bom said “You!! *was about to hit him* I’m Park Bom! P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter