FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30

 

 

So then after he finished writing the lyrics, He went straight to the YG bldg. and visited Teddy from the recording studio…
He said “AnnyEong Hahshimnika(Good Afternoon) hyung ^^”
“Oh.. Yeah GD! You’re back! Dropping by to…?”
“Ah…To record a song! I composed a song just lately!”
“Really? Let me hear it.”
GD sang the lyrics while looking on paper wherein the lyrics were written. Teddy was listening to the song and trying to absorb the lyrics.
After GD sang it…
He said “What do you think hyung?”
“Very different from the recent songs you’ve recorded... Hmm… well from the lyrics itself and from the melody… You seemed to be in love or something uh?" –he’s smiling, smelling something fishy Teddy? Haha.
“Aniyo! I just decided to make changes and compose some relaxing rhythm that is pleasant to the ears so that all ages would be able to listen to it.”
“I’m talking about the lyrics... And to whom do you get inspired to?”
“No man, it’s nothing!”
“...You said so.” –he’s still smiling.
Then he started recording the song and, Dang! He really felt the song! LOL! After he recorded, they let YG hear it. YG approved so then they tried making the concept for his new MV.
GD suggests some, and guess what... it was all about his dream! Haha! That nobody knows… just him! Haha
He illustrates the concept and the girl on it… the director of course also cooperates.
Teddy said “Are you sure that you’re not in love with someone? The place, the melody and the girl are the clues, really!”
“Aniyo~ It just fits the song that’s why! Don’t think of anything else about that.”
“I didn’t expect that you would be helping in providing that concept! What a wild imagination you got there, man!” –Haha! weird for you Papa Teddy, uh? Forgive him, it’s a young man’s dream! LOL
Then Jiyong started to illustrate the image of the girl to the video editor... And as the girl’s image was done and shown in the screen…
GD said “Perfect!! ^^” while staring on it and smiling.
Teddy stared at it too and said “Is it just me or the girl looks like Sandara Park?”
The video editor said “Yes! I have come to think of her too while making this!”
So GD defends himself and said “Really?! Then cut her hair short! Hurry!”
Then the video editor shortened her hair... “Ayy… Her face is still there!” –Hahaha! They can still see Dara’s image beyond that girl. 
He said “I was not expecting it to look like her. I swear!” -Hahaha!
Does it mean that the girl that you were illustrating which appeared to be the girl in your dream was Dara?! Kyaaaaaaah!! Haha
Oh Jiyong! You’re caught! Haha

Teddy said “Are you sure you’re not in love?” –smelly, right? Haha
“No! I’m not! I’m not attached to someone either!”
Teddy said “Maybe because you’re a ‘Heartbreaker’, that’s why!”
GD thought “Phew! Then I’m finally off the hot seat!” –LOL!
He said “Cool~ man. Haha… Hyung, I’m leaving... it’s getting late. I still need to go to our apartment and pick the photos that I’ll like from the photo shoot.”
“You’re really busy, aren’t you?”
“Yes. I’m a bit! Haha. Got to go. Bye~” –then he had left the YG bldg. and he was on his way to their apartment.

2NE1 was back on their dorm…
Dara said “CL. Tell me... Did I do something wrong for him to act like that lately?”
“For me... There’s nothing wrong from what you did… Maybe he’s just a bit disappointed because you ignored him!”
“CL! This is not exactly what I wanted to happen! >o<”
Bom said “Dara… why is it above all the guys around there… What came into our mind to like him? I know I haven’t asked this yet… I’m just so curious about it now!”
Minzy became interested and lent her ears to Dara.
“It was long time ago… when we are still trainees. He’s the first one to talk to me from the whole Big Bang and as I’ve seen his talents... it impresses me... I thought that he is something… from the way he moves and looks. It’s really different compare to them. He serves slightly as my inspiration to go through the challenges and hurtful words of President Yang Goon actually.”
“Ahhh… So you like Jiyong oppa since then?” –Minzy said while smiling.
Bom said “That was cute~ I hope you’ll end up together!!” –Right Bom! We are all on to that!
Dara said “That’s impossible… he doesn’t like me. TToTT”
“How’d you say that?” –CL said.
“He ignores me.”
“You’re always negative Dara! Stop that!” CL scolds her. Haha.
Then Bom changed the topic…
“But what GD did lately was a bit sweet! I never thought he’ll be that concern to you.”
“Yeah! Unnie~ how was the food that he ordered and paid for you?”
“Uhhmm.. (she smiles) it’s delicious! Uhh~ And I’m so full!” –touched her tummy.
“GD wants you to observe your health! That’s another sign!” –Bom said.
Then they all squealed “Kyaaaaah!!!”

Until tomorrow comes…


It’s D-Day for GD! LOL. Or shall we say it particularly, that it’s Date Day? Haha!
Big Bang texted Jiyong, “Jiyong, You’ll be seeing each other at the café (specific). Meet her later, 9 AM ^^ Good luck! Do your best!!”
As GD received that… he checked the time and it’s been 8 AM. So he hurriedly took a bath and dressed up.
GD thought “I wonder if she would be like…‘Lee Hyori’ style?” –LOL. Excited uh?
He wore a beanie, simple shirt, a hoodie, cool shoes and accessories. Damn. What a swagger you have there GD! Haha.
He arrived at the café. He checked his watch and it was 9:10 AM. He looked around and saw Nicole of KARA sitting and smiling at him. He looked back to see, maybe Nicole was greeting someone else! LOL! Nicole laughed at that.
Nicole said “GD!” –so then GD looked at her again and pointed himself. He said...
“Me?” –LOL! He’s really witty when it comes to expressions!
Nicole said “Yes! You! ^^” –GD smiled and joined the table where she’s been sitting in.
She said “Big Bang contacted me to go here… to go on a date with you?^^”
He chuckled and said “Ahh.. Aigoo... it’s embarrassing. So it’s you? Haha! Sorry I’m late again.”
Until he received a message from Big Bang… 

“Surprised?” 

He thought “Aissshh. I was expecting Kim Tae Hee actually! (LOL! Haha) But I think Nicole would be nice too!”
[NOTE: Nicole was one of the most attractive female in K-pop industry]
Nicole said “No! Haha. You’re just 10 minutes late! And drinking this cappuccino is worth the wait! ^^”
GD said “Haha.. I see… So I think it’s pretty awkward for you to drink alone.. So I’ll order one too.”
“Oh sure^_^”
Then GD ordered... And Ta-da! Here comes the cappuccino!
GD drinks some of it. He said “Uhmmm! Yeah! It’s indeed good!^^”
Nicole is still smiling.. She said “You’re really good yesterday to ride on with the steps!”
GD tried to remember it, He said “Ahh~ That one? I was shy that time actually, so it’s pretty messed up.”
“No you didn’t! Because of your dance, ‘Mister’ dance has been gaining popularity throughout the Seoul^^”
“Really?...... Lalalalalala~” –LOL! He tried to sing some part from their song ‘Mister’ which they danced yesterday.
Nicole laughed again. She said “You’re really funny!”
GD just smiled and drank his cappuccino already... He said “I don’t really like hanging out and doing nothing… So how would you like to go outside and take a walk?”
“Oh... I have wanted to do it so! Let’s go!” –then they went outside.

GD brought out shades from his pocket and let Nicole wore it while they’re walking… He zipped in his jacket and wore shades too. Oh, we all know why they’re doing this for... Disguise! Because they’re celebrities, of course! They needed to.
They looked at each other and laugh at themselves! LOL!
Then GD started the topic...
“Where do you want to go?” 
“I have no idea. How about you? ”
“I’ll go where you want to...”
“I really love shopping!”
“Then why won’t we?”
“Really?”

They went to shopping.. Haha! That sounds fun!
 Nicole started looking for a bag and a sweater. She picked one and ask him. Of course, GD only accompanies her and just follows her wherever she goes. What a gentleman!
“Do you think this would fit me?”
“I think anything fits you!” 
Nicole smiled and said “Thanks! ^^” –she bought one.
GD was looking around then his eyes collided with the saleslady.
Until the saleslady said... “Omo!! G-dragon oppa!!” –OMG! Someone noticed them.
GD looked at the saleslady immediately and covered . Kyaaah~ What a lucky saleslady!! I would rather suffocate myself with his hands on my mouth, if he’ll be holding me like that!! 
He said “Please don’t say it out loud. Do you have a pen there?”
The saleslady was speechless while staring at him and she just gave him a pen. GD grabbed it immediately then he started signing her arms. LOL!! Hahaha. 
He said “Thank you!” -then he pulled Nicole and they went away.
GD said “Phew! We’re lucky that we were able to go out of that place as soon as possible.”
Nicole said “And I’m lucky too that I was able to buy this one.”
He said “Good for you! ^^ Let’s walk around.”

Then while th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter