FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 49

 

 


The day after…

Everybody in YG is busy. GD was working but a little bit out of himself, 2NE1 was also there so he keeps on looking at CL.
CL has the same mood as him but she’s unapproachable when GD is near him. 

Out of the busyness…

GD came near to CL and talked to her with everybody around. 
He said “CL. Ya..”
Dara noticed that they’re near each other again. She was secretly looking at them two.
CL looked at GD and said “Why?”
“Are you hungry?”
“I’m not.”
“Did you eat last night?”
“No.”
“You’re starving yourself. That’s not good. If you’re hungry, call oppa and let oppa prepare foods for you.” (‘Oppa’ was Jiyong, he was referring to his self.)
“I don’t have the appetite to eat foods anymore. Sorry.”
“Why are you being like this?”
“I have to go and fix something at the backstage. Bye.” –she walked away and GD was left.
He was bowled over while standing there. 

He looked around to see if anybody saw them. He caught Dara looking at him and as he saw her, she quickly looked away and pretends that she saw nothing. 
GD can’t hide the heaviness in him, the way he feels inside. He sighed and bends down his head, looked on the floor then continued working after.

Taeyang came close to Dara and said “Noona. Are your steps ready for the concert?”
Dara was still looking at GD who’s strangely walking away. 
Taeyang said “Noona?”
“Ah. Oh… Taeyang-ssi! Why?” –she smiled.
Taeyang said “You’re always not listening to me when I’m saying something.”
“Sorry. I was kind of not myself today...”
“Then who are you today?”
Dara laughed at that question so they laughed with each other. 
Taeyang said “I like that. You should try to laugh always.”
“Why? Is there anything funny with my laugh?”
“No. It’s cute that’s why I like it.”
“Really?” –she got awkward after.
Taeyang chuckled and after that they’re both wordless again. Haha. They’re always uncomfortable when it comes to this kind of atmosphere. LOL!




On the other side…



CL was on the backstage and looking at the outfit that she’s going to wear on their ‘The Leaders’ performance. Yanggaeng(Stylist) was there with her.
She said “Yang Seung Ho(real name of Yanggaeng) oppa. Do you think that this looks good?”
“Why? CL is worrying about y outfits now? I’m not used to it.” –Haha! Because it’s pretty like bare but really seductive and cool.
“No. It’s just that because maybe someone won’t appreciate this.”
“That someone could be a person who doesn’t have eyes! You can pull off anything! Come on CL! Don’t tell us, you’re confidence is diminishing?”
“I… am not feeling so good today.”
“Why? Are you sick?”
Then GD entered the scene and said “CL… Let’s talk.”
“Just next time, I am still looking at the clothes that I’m going to wear on your concert.”
“Stop it first.”
“Oppa. I’m busy.”
Yanggaeng was wondering about their weird socialization today. 
GD said “And you think I’m not?”
CL was speechless after that because GD got some point. He is busier indeed.
Yanggaeng said “What’s up?” while looking at them both.
CL said “Ah Yanggaeng oppa, help me to choose better clothes.” –she ignored GD.
Yanggaeng said “This is assigned for you to wear already.”
“I can’t change it?”
“No.”
GD said “Why? I think it looks good on you.”
CL looked at him but she didn’t say anything.
Yanggaeng said “See? G-Dragon already said it, GD, our leader in fashion trend.”
GD smiled and said “I am?” –Haha!
CL looked at him again then said “Thanks.” but with a cold look in her eyes.

She keeps on moving away whenever GD is around. But GD still keeps on following her everywhere because he doesn’t want their status to stay longer like that that’s why he’s trying to stay intact with her.

At the same time as GD keeps on following CL, Dara was in the lounge of the backstage. She was sitting and thinking about what happened last night too.
She thought “I can’t seem to imagine that she fell in love with him too. What should I do now?”
She murmured “CL and GD… So maybe that’s why CL always asks me if I still like him or not when I’m always with Taeyang. Maybe that gave her a reason to think that I don’t have feelings for him anymore and even fell for him because GD is normally always there beside her because they’re really close.”

She was talking to herself.

She thought “Jiyong is a guy that can make anyone fall in love and that’s what makes it hard…


Should I be considered as lucky because I’m one of the girls he has get along with?
Sometimes I think he treats me equally with the others. Like how he treats CL, Bom, Minzy and every other girl around…

How can I be able to know if he likes someone already, am I just hoping for nothing? Is everything that he showed to me, meant something?”

Then someone entered the lounge to get something. It was Se7en! Haha~

Se7en was shocked to see Dara sitting in the soft chair alone. 

He said “Oh. Omo. You’re there! Why do you always surprise me?! ” –Hahaha!
Dara looked at him and said “I am here since lately. Why are you here?”
“Ah. I’m here to get something. How about you, why are you here alone since lately?”
“I’m thinking about something.”
“What is it?”
“It’s not that important actually.”
“So you’re thinking here since lately for a not so important topic? What’s up with that?”
“I….I...”
“What?”
Dara sighed and said “How would you know if a guy likes a girl?”
Se7en said “Why?”
“I’m just curious.”
“You’re curious because?”
“Do I still need to mention the details?”
“Of course, you’re asking, and if I am the one to answer then follow my demand.”
Dara exhaled noisily and said “Aigoo… This is hard, never mind.” –LOL!
Se7en laughed, he said “No. I’m just kidding. What is it again?”
“How would I know if---”
“Ah Okay! I remember now!” –Hahaha!
“Then…???”
“Uhmmm… As far as I know, a guy acts depending on the situation. What is the kind of relationship do you have?”
“We’re…..friends, I think.”
“What is he acting when he’s with you?”
“I can’t read him actually. That’s why I’m asking you. Sometimes he’s sweet then there was also a time when he’s so cold to me. I can’t understand.”
“In what specific deed did he show his sweetness to you?”
“I can’t figure it out if it should be called sweetness or he’s just too caring.”
“Just cite me examples.”
“Ahh! Dongwook-ie(Se7en’s real name), this is embarrassing!”
“You won’t know the answer if you’ll get shy all the time like that.”
“Okay… Uhmm… he’s always with me and doing things with me even if I think that he’s not so much having fun from it.”
“So he stays with you on those times?”
“Yes.”
Se7en chuckled. He said “That’s simple.”
“What does it mean then?”
“It means that he is ready to do things he does not enjoy just to be able to spend more time with you.”

-Hwaaaa!! Remember when he’s staying with her even how late at night and even how much he needs rest in that night! And when he goes shopping with her while she’s buying girly stuffs, rare guys do that but Jiyong did! So it means that he’s ready to do the things that he doesn’t enjoy just to be able to spend more time with her? Awwww =)

Dara slightly smiled because she remembered those times. She said “What else do you have there in mind?”

Se7en said “If you have caught him looking at you very often. If he looks at you frequently and never misses a chance to flash his shining smile even when he is with his friends.”
-that already happened lot of times!

“How about a phone conversation?... Does it count if it took us so long just by talking with each other?”

“Believe me, if you can make a guy talk for more than 10 minutes over the phone, then it means you scored to him.”
Dara smiled again and became even more interested in asking Se7en. Yes, Dara, it happened already, right? MANY times! ^^

She said “Why guys do love playing prank with girls? Are they doing it also with the other girls or just for the chosen ones?”
“Like what?”
“When he’s trying to call a girl with a very strange name which is some kind of an insult… what if he’s also doing it to somebody else? Does he love the girl still if he’s doing it to anybody else around and not just her?”

“It depends on how often the guy teases you.”
“What’s the purpose of that?”

“One of the common tactics that guys use to show that they care is to make fun of the girl they like in a light and inoffensive way. He may tease the girl or even call her funny names. You may find it strange, but this is the way guys grew up. Haven't you seen the way guys laugh and pull pranks at each other? If he likes you, he will express his interest in the same way that he did with his buddies. This just reflects the level of comfort he has with you.”
-it’s now the ‘Santokki’ and the ‘Soy sauce crab paste’ thing! Haha. He teases and insults her more often than anyone else! So does it mean that---- yeah! He does! ^ ^

“What is the reason for guys to always stick with the girl? …when he’s always keeping in touch?”
“Maybe he is interested to know about your likes and dislikes, so that he could impress you at the right moment.” –Kyaaaah!!
“When guys laugh at a girl’s joke, even if it’s not funny for the others, does it mean something too?”

“A guy who likes you may be the only one in the audience when you are talking about something that was a complete turn-off for the rest of your friends. You may also find him to be the only one laughing at your jokes that others did not find even remotely funny. While some guys may do this to impress you, others may do so because whatever you do or say genuinely interests them. In either case, the guy is trying to tell you that he likes you.”

-Hwaaa! This also happened! A lot of times! One is when all of the YG went to a club, Dara jokes and GD is the only one who laughed. Remember? GD always laughs also at her reactions which is not funny to others. So he’s already trying to tell her that he likes her from that? Kyaaah! ^^

“But Dongwook-ie, what if he’s normally like that, even to others?”
“If a guy likes you, it will be evident in the way he would treat you. Even if he is a flirt, his words would be more genuine when he talks to you. His compliments to you would be more sincere than those he uses for other girls. He would also be more courteous and attentive towards you than with anyone else.” 
-that’s right! GD is more genuine when he talks to Dara! And he looks more sincere when he’s saying something to her than to any other girls.

Dara giggled and her heart pounded so fast because she just had an idea about it and it even enlightened her because the results are all positive! And Dara, it all reflects to the reality! So yes, you deserve that smile on your face.

She said “Final question Dongwook-ie! What is the final evidence or proof that I should know if the guy likes a girl or not?”
“When a guy lets you in to his inner circle it's a sure sign that he likes you. This is one of the final signs that a guy likes you, as he has let you into his private space.”
-Kyaaaah!! And he already did! It is when he got sick and she took care of him. GD lets him stay in their house and with his family. His family even welcomed her so well! Omo!!~ ♥

Dara made a silly laugh. She said “Omo~ This is jjang!(great!)”
Se7en said “Why?”
“Se7en-ssi, help me. What should a girl do for the guy to notice her?”
“Hmmm… Don't shower him with too much attention. The less attention, the more you’ll gain interest from him.”

Dara thought “Could it be that Jiyong likes me too? Kyaaaahh!!”

Se7en said “Why did you ask me these by the way?”
“Oh. Nothing, that’s for a friend ^^”
“A friend, really? But why is it whenever I answer your questions, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter