FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 52

 

 

Then CL has reached their dorm. She’s still astounded for what she saw lately. After she rode the elevator, she walked and she’s now in front of their room. She keyed in the password and entered. She drinks water first and calmed herself. She heard laughing voices in their room, seems like the girls are having fun again.

She opened the door from it and caught them playing with their facial masks.
Dara said “Bommie-ah! You look like wonder woman in disguise! Haha~”
They’re laughing.
Bom said “You! You look like a ghost from the bathroom!”
Dara said “Aigoo! There is…?!”
Bom and Minzy laughed at that because she believed it although they are talking about her as the ghost.
Minzy said “Ghost is afraid of ghosts too?” –they laughed like crazy again.
CL is not talking. She’s just looking at them three who are having fun.

Until, she said “Ya.”
They looked at her, finally! Dara said “Oh! CL-roo! Annyeooooong~!!”
Dara is very dorky that night. Haha!
Bom said “Do you want to wear one too? Dara, do you still have some?”
“Yes! I’m never out of stock!” –Dara said.
Minzy said “Dara unnie loves cosmetics.”
“Ne. I bought some recently.” –she’s talking about the shopping that she did together with G-Dragon.
CL said “No, I don’t want……I------ Dara…”
Dara said “Ne?”
CL inhaled deeply then sighed. She said “Nothing…” –she went out from their room.
Dara, Bom and Minzy were left.
Minzy said “CL unnie is strange again.”
Bom said “Maybe that’s not CL! Maybe the ghost from our bathroom copied her identity!” She’s trying to scare Dara more. LOL!
Dara squealed and said “Kyaaah! Aigoo! Bommie! You’re scaring me! Ah! How am I be able to sleep?!”
Minzy and Bom laughed again.
Dara said “Minzy-ah! Let’s sleep at your bed together for tonight!”
Haha. Dara which is 10 years older than Minzy is more scared? LOL.
They’re all goofing around in the room while CL on their living room is sitting and worried.

She thought “Yes. I shouldn’t tell it to her first. I want them to end up together, that’s my purpose of suffering right now. If she knew about it, she’ll get confused again. She doesn’t know his feelings yet so she might misunderstand everything. I can’t tell his feelings to her and I can’t tell her feelings to him either. I made a promise. It’s a secret and I shouldn’t interfere and take hold of something about them. I’ll keep what I saw first.”


Aww! So if it is not Dara in the parking lot, who is it? Who did Jiyong see? Why is he so shocked?



-On the parking lot-


Jiyong saw the girl running towards him.
The girl said “Hello! ^^ How are you?” –she stopped just right in front of him.
She said “I’m so glad that I saw you here still! I actually took a visit here to see you!”
Jiyong was speechless.
The girl was widely smiling at him.



Then he said…

“J?”


-Aw! So it’s his ex girlfriend!

J-ah said “Yes! It’s me, Jin-ah! ^ ^”
“I…I didn’t expect you here. I’m okay…How are you?”
“I’m so fine, now that I saw you again.”
GD said “It’s been months, so yeah…”
Jin-ah said “So, why are you going home just now?”
“I….Final rehearsal, I practiced…”
“Oh…Yeah! Your concert will be tomorrow, right?”
“Yes!”
“I’m always wishing you a good luck!”
“Thanks.”
“You’re really grown up uh~”
GD smiled and said “Ne…Am I not before?”
Jin-ah chuckled and said “No. It’s just that, you’re getting more handsome~”
GD giggled and said “Really? I can’t believe that you noticed it just now.”
She laughed then sighed. She said “I miss having small conversations with you.”
“Yeah, because I’m quite busy.”
“It’s so hard to be a celebrity, ne?”
“A little bit…”
“I remembered you before when you’re pursuing your dreams, you always call me after school and say that you just finished practicing a dance. But now that you’re living the dream………you stopped…even the call……there’s no more.”
“I’m sorry. I deleted your number in my phone~” –Ouch! That hurts for her!
“Oh…I see…*she looked at him from top to toe* You look good tonight. I miss you.”
“You’re always complimenting me. Stop it. I’m blushing~” –he acted like a shy kid. Haha!
Then they both laughed.

GD said “What came into your mind to visit me here?” –he’s smiling.
“I’m seeing the advertisements on the internet and all around the city(Seoul), that’s why you came into my mind and that’s why I came here.”
“Ahhh~ It’s late at night when you remembered me uh~ How did you know that I’m still here?”
“When you’re still a trainee, you often go home at 1 or 2 AM, right? It’s still 9 PM, so it’s a bit earlier and I’m sure that you’re still here!”
He smiled and said “Good memory, uh?~”
“Ah! I miss your chubby cheeks! *she pinched his cheeks* Where is it now?”
“I think it transferred to my dog.” –Haha!! LOL. Gaho is fatter than him now!
She laughed and said “Bo?(What?) Hahaha!”
He said “Your laugh sounds different now…”
“You didn’t hear it for a long time eh?”
“Yes… I think that’s what I missed from you.” –Aww..
“How about the way I look now?”
“Hmmmm… No. Not really.” –Hahaha! He’s just joking with that.
She smacked GD’s back and said “Why the…!?” –they’re now laughing at each other.
Then he said “Good luck to your concert tomorrow, okay? Do your best! Hwaiting!^^”
“Ne…”
“You look tired.”
“Yeah. I’m about to rest actually and sleep.”
She grabbed his hand and held it so tight. He was surprised.
She said “Your van is waiting there on the left side…And keep that! It will help you.”
Then she removed her grip to his hand.
GD said “How…..did you know that our van is there?”
“I know your van ^ ^ I’m always watching and supporting you, remember?”
GD smiled and said “Thanks.”
Jin-ah said “I missed your smile too, by the way…”
GD just cackled.
She said “Go to your van now. The driver is waiting for you.”
GD said “How about you here?”
“I’ll also leave… I just gave a good luck message to you.”
“Ah. Araesso.”
“Go now.”
“Okay… Bye.”
“Take care, okay?”
“Alright!” –he started walking away from her.

Then when he’s already near their van, he looked at his palm, something is in his hand. J-ah gave it to him, as she held his hand lately, she left something to it.
It was a medicine for active energy.
He smiled and thought “She really knows what I need huh…”
He looked back and planned to say ‘Thank you’ to her for it. But as he looked back, she’s not there anymore. He looked around and said “She left so fast…”
Then he rides their van and sits. The van moved out already from the parking lot.
GD was looking at the medicine on his hand still while the van is moving.
Then he puts it on his pocket after.


As he arrived in their dorm, TOP is the only one there.
He said “Where’s everyone?”
“They’re out to buy clothes for their tomorrow’s performance on your concert.”
“You’ll be there too, right? Why aren’t you buying with them?”
“I had prepared something to wear already from my closet.”

Then…

“Ya.” –GD said, he looked bad at him.
So TOP remembered that GD is mad at them because of the plan that they made.
TOP said “Oops.” –he runs to his bed room and locked the door from it. Hahaha!
GD who tried to chase him, didn’t catch him because he runs so fast. The door was shut in front of him. Haha!
He knocked so loud while yelling, he said “Next time you’ll do that again, I’ll set you up with dogs!” –LOL!
TOP said “Go and set me with a person! Not a dog!” –he’s yelling from the inside.
“Yang Hyun Suk-ie hyung(President Yang)! I’ll set you up with him!!” –What the!? Hahaha!
TOP said “I don’t want!”
“Who? *he smiled* Shin Bong Sun-ssi? (the comedian)” –LOL
TOP laughed silently. 
GD shouts “Who?!!”
TOP thinks of a girl…


-20 seconds later-

TOP noticed that Jiyong turns out quiet and not speaking from the outside, so he thought that Jiyong is not there anymore. He stood up.

Then…


“Lee Hyori??!” –GD yelled again. Hahaha! So he’s still there! He just got silenced because he’s thinking too! LOL!

TOP said “If you could.”
GD thought “Aissh! Why am I doing this?!” –Hahaha! Right, you’re supposed to punish him, but you ended up guessing of someone to set-up with him! LOL!
He yelled “You get out there and I’ll set you up immediately!”
TOP said “I don’t like! You’ll break my bones!” –LOL!!
GD said “Bo?(What?)*closely from laughing* I can’t do that, of course! I won’t do that to you……Well… I could only leave bruises on your face but I won’t ever break your bones!” –Hahaha!
“Ahh! You’re not helping! I’ll just kill myself here before you do!”
“Go and kill yourself.” –he walked away and sits in the couch of their living room.

He stopped and reminisced what happened lately. He checked his phone and there were no messages at all. He said “Aish. They’re all resting? Tss. How could they rest more than me? I’m supposed to have long naps more than them.”
He remembered what his ex-girlfriend did to him lately so he touched his cheeks, which his ex-girlfriend pinched lately.
He said “Am I really getting slim? A lot recognizes that.”
He pinched his cheeks too and said “There are still fats, at least!” –Haha!
He leaned on the chair. He still can’t believe that he’ll see an unexpected visitor lately.

Then he yelled “TOP-ssi! Get out from there! I’m serious, I’m not mad! Stop playing with your toys there! Come here, I’ll tell you something.”


-TOP from his room-

He’s holding one of his action figures and as he heard what Jiyong yelled to him.
He said “He’s good. How did he know?” –LOL! So he’s really playing! Haha. Cute~
Jiyong yelled again from the outside, “Come here! Faster!”
TOP said “Oh come on! At least a moment with ‘Notorious B.I.G’(one of his action figures)?!” –Hahaha.
He sighed then returns the action figure from where it was lately. He slowly went out from the door. He saw Jiyong sitting on the couch in their living room.
He said “Then?”
“Sit here.” –he tapped the couch.
TOP sits while thinking and scared of what Jiyong will do to him.
Jiyong speaks “Lately…”
TOP shivered because he was nervous until he suddenly talked. He thought he’ll do something to him already! LOL!
GD said “What the? What’s wrong with you?”
“Nothing. I thought you’re going to kill me!”
GD chuckled and said “Kill you? Hmmm…………Let me think about it.” –he whisked his chin while looking up(thinking). Haha!
TOP said “Lately… Then?” –he changed the topic. Hahaha.
GD looked at him and said “Uhh… Lately……………. I saw Jin-ah.”
“Really?!”
“Yes. I was also shocked.”
“What happened then?”
Jiyong tells him what happened lately.
After it…


TOP said “A medicine?”
“Yes.”
“Is she a doctor or something now?”
“Aniyo! Fool~ She just cared.”
“So what are you trying to say now?”
“Nothing! I just told you the strange thing that happened to me lately.”
“Are you in love again?”
“Aniyo!”
“Then why can’t you forget that?”
“My ex-girlfriend will be my ex-girlfriend and that’s that.”
“Who’s your present then?”
“Me? No one…”
“Oh. Really? I don’t believe you.”
“Then don’t! I’m telling the truth!”
Then Gaho barked continuously at a sudden! LOL!!
TOP smiled and said “See? Even your dog doesn’t believe you too!” –Hahaha!
GD said “Gaho! Ya. You! Keep quiet!”
But Gaho is not stopping.
TOP stood up and said “Hhh… If only dogs could speak. I must have known the truth already.”
“Ya. Gaho! Stop barking.” –GD said.
TOP goes inside of his room already.
GD said “Ya! I’m still talking to you!”
TOP shouts inside his room, “I just did what’s safe! Now, you can’t kill me anymore! Hah!” –Haha, because lately, GD’s thinking of killing him. That’s why he escaped earlier.
GD was left. He said “Tsss! Where the heck is everybody?!”

He continued “I’m with a retarded man here~ Somebody?” –LOL!


Until…

The other Big Bang members just arrived…
Right on time! LOL
Daesung was the first one to enter. He removes his shoes from the door so he’s looking down. Then as he looked straight, he saw Jiyong sitting in the couch and looking at him. He trembled and stepped back, Seungri from his back was hit by Daesung’s back.
He said “Ah! What now?! Why-------?!” – he looked from where Daesung was looking at and he’s also surprised. Taeyang from the outside just entered and said “What’s happening?” then he also saw him.
Taeyang said “Oh!”
They started to run outside and races with each other to get out first, they’re all scared! LOL!
Taeyang said “He’s not mad at me lately! I knew it would be here!” –he’s saying that GD didn’t show that he’s mad at him lately and decided to just punish them at their dorm!
GD shouts “Where are you going? Ya!!”
Seungri said “I still want to say ‘I love you’ to my umma(mom)!” –LOL! Like as if he’s going to die right at this moment. 
GD said “Stupid! You all come here! I’m not angry! Come on. Don’t act silly!”
Daesung said “But------”
“I’m not… Why are you all scared at me?”
“We thought you’re very angry at us because of how you yelled to us yesterday.”
“I got mad because you fooled me! But I’m not mad now.”
“Really?” –Seungri said.
“Really~”

They entered again…

The three of them are smiling. 
Seungri said “Hyung is really kind.”
Daesung said “We shouldn’t be worried next time.”
“Ne!” –Taeyang said.

GD stood up then grabbed Daesung and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter