FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)

FINAL DISTANCE (since 2009)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 39

 

 

She thought “Why does he act like nothing happened last night? Aigoo! Why does he need to be so impulsive at times?! ”

GD became quiet while they’re all talking and having conversations with each other.. Dara noticed that….. He’s sad. =(

Until someone also noticed GD’s quiet behavior..
Lee(stylist) said “GD? You’re already tired?”
GD smiled and said “Just because I’m quiet, you thought I am?” –Haha!
Some laughed.. GD flickered a look to Dara to check if she laughs or not.. Haha! Aw. It’s a sign that he really likes her because he’s checking for her reaction. Dara is just smiling.. then she also looked at GD.. then GD sensed that Dara looks at him so he also turned his head to her and their eyes met. Waaa! GD was still smiling and so Dara is.. Above all the bliss and happiness inside the room, the two just silenced after their eyes have met. Haha!

Until…..

TOP said “Dara noona, have you informed 2NE1 already about tomorrow?”
“Ah no. Not yet, CL will apt for the approval~” –Dara said.
So CL looked and said “What?”
“We’re going to launch the clubbing tomorrow! Will you be able to come?” –Taeyang said.
CL thinks.. GD was listening to what they’re talking about..
CL said “Tomorrow? I think I’m free, we’re free! So yes, I think we could!”
Jinu said “Yo. Where are you kids planning to go tomorrow?”
“We planned to go clubbing, hyung” –Daesung said.
Jinu said “Actually we’re prohibiting everyone here in YG to go clubbing, because of the fancams that would serve as evidence or proof that can also ruin YG’s image.”
“Hyung! That is if we’ll drink a lot!” –TOP said.. then he slowly looked at GD on the other side. Hahaha. Intent look? LOL He’s trying to point out GD who drank a lot the last time that they went clubbing.
GD said “Ya!!” –hahaha
Then Seungri said “Hyung! Are you coming with us?”
“I can’t. I still have to do many things here”
Dara acted like she doesn’t care about what he’s saying, but in truth.. she’s clearly listening and she thought “Whoa~ GD won’t come?! Agh! Then I better not too!” –haha
“Why is it in everything we do, you’re always against us?” –Daesung said.
“I am?” –GD said. Hahaha.. like he wasn’t aware for it or something. LOL
Seungri said “But it’s okay. Then we’ll be four by four! Isn’t it perfect?” –Hahaha! He meant that it benefits them still, even with his loss.
GD smiled to that.. then he looked to Dara again. Haha he keeps on stealing glances to her. Signs again! Uhwaa~


Then YG said “For now, Big Bang will be having a break. You’re going to have your comeback next year.. We will focus more to your solo activities, particularly.. after releasing GD’s solo album, he’ll held a concert. That’s why, we’ll be busy on the following weeks for plans and practices. We should be working as one. Got it?”
Everybody said “Yes. We got it”
-then after the discussions they had with YG. They are now dismissed.. but GD still have to plan about things together with the officials of YG to talk about the availability of times and the sets that they’re going to use. Everything about the concert..

Aww. So while everyone is headed to their respective homes. GD is still on the practice room..
………With CL…

GD said “Chaerin, you shouldn’t be here still. Go home now, take some rest”
“Ani~ I’m completely fine here”
“Girls shouldn’t be awake by this time. It’s almost *checks the clock* 1: 04 AM~ Go and sleep now CL..” –Aw. A concerned oppa..
CL said “But how about the practice?”
“We won’t have it now; we’ll start having them maybe next week or days after. Not now, what you need to do now is sleep in your dorm and rest so that you’ll have the energy for tomorrow”
“How about you?”
“I’ll stay up”
“Aw. That’s a lot of anxiety, Am I right?”
“Ne. I have this sense of duty and it was a burden for me. But I have to do it still because I have to. It’s a must”
“You can do it oppa! Kwon Jiyong is strong! Hwaiting!!”
“Haha! Alright! I got it. You go home now, okay? Good night!”
“Okay! Bye!~” –she started walking away and before closing the door and leaving the room.. She said “Oh and it’s not good night oppa, Good morning! Annyong~” –then she finally left.
GD grinned on that. Haha, And he can’t get his smile off his face as he keeps on remembering what she said.. He said “She’s really cute”

Kush on the room.. said “Who?”
“Chaerin. Her cuteness just shows at a sudden and what’s good is that she can manage it”
Kush said “You like her?”
“Me? No man~ Haha aaish! Why always suspect about something?”
“..simply because it’s suspicious!”
“Think what you what to think”
Kush said “No, but honestly, is there really something?”
“Me? with who? CL? *laughs* that’s a bit awkward to think about, hyung”
“Because since then, I found you and CL very close to each other.. that’s why I’ve come to think whether the both of you have developed feelings for each other already..”
“Haha. Why are you trying to pair me up with her? I just said that she’s cute then you started saying that random things”
“It’s because it’s the first time I heard you say something like that to a girl”
“No hyung~ Haha. You’re wrong. Aish. Let’s just get back to work..”

After that, he kept himself busy for planning the songs that he’ll perform on his concert. He decided to remix some of his songs so it would be catchier to the ears of the audience because it’s a new beat. He associated with Choice37 for the remixes of the songs. He and Taeyang was the only Big Bang member that’s still on YG. Everybody was probably sleeping on their beds and having a rest on their homes or respective dorms.. Taeyang was not together with GD, He may be up with Dara.. While GD has been tiring himself to arrange things.. Choice37 said..

“Are you sure you can do this? What else do we need to work on with?”
“I believe I can. I hope so. But I actually think that there’s something wrong, something must be put in order.. Everything must be in its right place. I don’t know but it just doesn’t feel right.”
“What do we still need to do?”
“I want something settled as of tonight”
“Man, you talk like a manager!”
“I do? Haha. That’s unintentional. I’m just that capable of managing things on my own. This is me”
“Okay! Then let’s begin now so that I’ll be able to go home now. It’s getting late..”
“Alright..”

And they’ve done some of the remixes for his songs.. GD suggested the beats and approved what Choice37 have done. Then GD worked also with Kush and Teddy, the producers of YG..
Busy hours, really.. After some things are finally done, they decided to go on the practice room except GD who first went to the comfort room. After that.. He proceeds to the practice room too.. And Kush greets him as he entered..

“Kwon Bujang!”

[NOTE: ‘Bujang’ means manager. In fact, some called him that nickname because of the attitude that he shows when he’s on work]

GD smiled and said “Mwo?(What?) *closely from laughing* ..Bujang? Haha. Am I really that bossy?”
“No, but closely like” –Kush said. Then they laughed.
“I just want things to end up good from the way I wanted it to be.. Call me perfectionist all you want, but that’s the way how I’ve come up with myself now.”
“No wonder you became the leader of Big Bang!” –Haha. I agree, Kush!
Then after, GD planned things like the idea of stage traps.. and the appearance of the stadium from what he wanted it to look like.
Later on.. Two hours have passed.. All have decided to go home and take a sleep. Taeyang also bid his goodbye to GD because he can’t stay up anymore.. Haha. It’s already 3:12 AM~
GD’s alone on the practice room now, writing the plots for the concert, the order of things..
Minutes later.. he packed his things and twisted the door knob to go out.. as he opened the door..
He was shocked, he almost stepped back..

He said “What the?! Why are you still here?”
“I can’t go home alone TToTT”
“At your age, you still can’t?!” –Hahaha! Who would that be? Someone he used to tease like that.. so it’s none other than Dara.
“Ya! It’s already 3 in the morning! How could I?!”
“Yeah, it’s already 3 in the morning and why are you still here? Didn’t you go home together with CL?”
“Lately, I was with Taeyang.. but he already left”
“Why didn’t you go with him?”
“I don’t want to be a burden..”
“*chuckles* Then what? You came here to be one for me?” –Haha!
“Well I’m sorry if I’m really that scared of the dark! And I’ve thought of you since you’re the only one I know that is left here” –DESTINY!
“It’s a good thing that there’s no one around, that’s why you acted like you know me already while lately you didn’t”
“Is it really me or it’s you all the way? Because I actually think that you are!”
“You’re busy with Taeyang, right?”
“So you’re jealous?”
“No I’m not. With you? Of course NOT”
“Just……. Help me go home!!”
“You should be sleeping now actually, It’s not good for a girl to stay up late at night”
“I’m already sleepy, honestly. I just can’t go home because it’s dark outside!”
GD said “….Then come with me………. I’ll send you home”-he said as he went out from the open door… Awwww! ^^
Dara said “I didn’t know that you’re also a gentleman”
“I am..”- haha still boastful! LOL
Then GD said “so what’s exactly the reason why you ignore me lately?”
“Because you have that eyes when you’re working.. It feels like you don’t want to be disturbed, You’re scary..”
“I didn’t realize that I’m turning into a monster when I work for you to be scared at me”
“No, really! But it’s true! In a good way, I mean”
“Alright, that’s it. No need to flatter me, I already said that I’m sending you home” –Haha. He said that Dara was trying to flatter him through her gratitude on him, by sending her home. LOL
“And I’ve noticed that your body is getting manly as time goes by! Muscles~” –haha. She’s fooling around. She continued complimenting him.. LOL
GD laughed and said “I’m sorry if I don’t have any words for you as a payback!” –LOL. He said that there’s no flattery words to describe her. Haha! Still a bully, GD!
“Oh I’m not asking for one! Because I know I’m a goddess, I’m perfect! There are no words to describe me still.” –kidding aside.
“It’s okay if you dream like that. It’s normal” – Hahaha!
Then GD checked all the rooms from their building to check if there’s still someone around. But all of it was empty. So they continued walking.. Until they’ve reached the outside. And it’s really, really dark!”

GD said “Wow. You’re right. It’s really dark”
Dara said “Ji.. Please don’t leave me, okay?”
“I won’t..” –Awwww!
“Thank you! ^ ^”
“You know what, we’ve done this many times and I never thought that I’ll be your chaperone until now.. if I’m just being paid for this.. Then I’m probably rich now”
“Don’t worry I’ll pay for this some other time!”
“You already paid one!”
“What is it? when?”
“The night before yesterday” –Aww! That meant something for him? That’s touching!
Dara remembered it and said “Ahh~ I remembered.”
“I want to sleep again~” –Omo! So does he mean that he wants to do it again? Uhwaaa~ ♥
“On the han river park again?”
“Not now.. I’m tired, you’re tired, we may reach until sunrise sleeping there, then people would see us already..” –Aw! Now that’s the logic! But that was a nice thought!!
“Why does it need to be together with me again?”
“If you want to pay for everything to me.. Then better be with me..” –Aww! Smart GD! Now you’ve finally come out from an idea of a way to be with her more uh~
Dara thought “It’s sad to know that he’s only being with me because he knows I have a lot to pay for him =( but in a good way.. we’ll be together more then” –she thought it wrong again.. GD said it intentionally for you to be with him always.
She said “I’m not sure if I’ll be able to pay it immediately”
“It’s okay..”

Then silence………..

*a cold breeze passed them*
Dara hugged herself and said “Oh. Omo~ why does it became cold at a sudden? Whew”
GD wrapped his arm to her and laid it on her shoulder. Waaaa! Dara was surprised to that..

She stuttered “W-What’s the meaning of this?”
“It would help to warm you up..”
Dara can’t move on her position and just keeps on walking….

GD said “Don’t get anxious.. We’ve done this many times on our ‘Hello’ performances. You should be used to this..”
“It’s such that, I wasn’t expecting that you’ll also do this to me off cams”
“Is it that bad now to express something, even not in front of any media?” –Kyaaaaaah!
“What? What do you mean by that?”
“So you’ll be in a club later at night?” –He changed the topic, but obviously.. he’s trying to hit a point from what he said! He’s already giving a hint Dara! Uhwaaa~
Dara just said “Ahh.. Ne.. You can’t come?”
“I think I can’t”
Aww.. Imagine how they walk together, with GD laying his arms on Dara’s shoulder! Isn’t it adorable? Kyaaaah!
“That’s sad..”
“Yeah~ because I won’t be able to have fun with all of you”
“But I hope you a good luck to your upcoming concert! ^ ^”
“We’ll also practice a week before, maybe”
“Ah.. okay.. I got it ^ ^”
GD looked around.. He said “I didn’t notice that all lights are almost off on the street by 3”
Dara looked around too and said “Ne! I also noticed it just now..”
“I didn’t perceive that we just walked the whole way with the lights off” –GD said.
-Awww! Maybe because they’re with each other and their only focus is on each other’s presence and not by the surroundings that’s why they almost didn’t mind if it’s actually a scary ambiance outside. Kyaaaah! Each one of them served as their light!
GD said “See? It’s not that scary, right?”
Dara looked at him and stared at his face.. She thought “There’s nothing to be scared of.. as long as you’re with me.. I feel safe.”
GD noticed it so he looked back at her too. Waa! Now, their faces are near as a distance of one hand..
He said “What’s up with the stare? Are you trying to find something scary on my face?”-Haha!
Dara chuckled at that. She said “You’re really funny~”
“Oh. So you’re saying that I look funny?”
“No. But if you insist.. Then I’ll agree”
GD laughed at that and said “How could you make me laugh at this time? No one has done this to me ever still!”
“I’m different!”
“Yeah, you are” –Awww. He agreed!
“And so are you too”- Waaa!! ♥
Then GD stared at her and paused from walking, so Dara paused too, because GD’s arms is wrapped around her shoulders..
Dara also stared at him.. Waaaa! They’re now staring at each other’s eyes..
Dara said “What? Why did we stop?”
“Since both of us are different… *he released his arms on her shoulder and held her hand instead* Let’s not go home yet!”
“What? But it’s too late at night! I mean it’s already 3 in the morning!”
GD smiled and said “That’s my point! It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter