Chapter 10

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

Bobby’s Pov

 

At iKON dorm after Krystal Party

 

Yea, we still live in dorm even though it has been 7 years since our debut. Although we all have our own houses and apartments, we live here most of the time. The brother loves we have developed in all those years is so strong that we can’t think of separating and living by ourselves.

 

I took a shower and lay on my bed. I’m totally worn out; both physically and mentally. It’s just that so many things happened in one night. I was thinking back about the fight of those two girls in front of the restroom. I kind of feel bad about critizing Hyojin without know the reason of the fight. May be it’s just because of the first impression I had of her at Hong Kong. She was cold and arrogant while Krystal was one of my best friends, so I just thought she is the wrong one. Plus the scene back in front the restroom told me the same too. But when I asked Krystal why did she do that to her, Krystal answer was odd. She said Hyojin did that just because of her own jealousy for Krystal. Why would she be jealous of Krystal when she’s perfect by herself? Oh what am I talking about? I mean...she’s uh.

 

‘!’ My door abruptly opened that time, making me startled.

 

“Kim Jiwon, come talk with me” said the oldest Hyung and left. 

 

What now? I followed after him to the living room where Hanbin and Junhoe were watching TV and arguing which actor is cooler.

 

Jinhwan hyung sat on the opposite side of the sofa from those 2 kids. I sit just beside him and hugged him

 

“What? You missed me right?” I said while squeezing the smallest but oldest hyung.

 

“Stop it, Jiwon. I’m serious.” He said with a straight face. I released him. The other two also stopped arguing. Yea, our mak-hyung power.

 

“Wae...?” I asked pouting.

 

“I heard everything that happened in front the restroom. I was in men’s, washing my hands.” 

 

“So……..?” I said confusingly.

 

“Don’t you know that you were wrong?” He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“What? I just helped my friend out!” I said with my hands in the air.

 

“Look Bobby, I was there even before you came. I heard everything which you hadn’t.”  

 

I just stared at him, confused and wanting him to continue. 

 

Then he continued, “I was done washing my hands and I heard Krystal shouting. Her words were harsh, calling that Director girl and accusing her while that girl didn’t even said a word. And I think Krystal was drunk, too drunk. So, I decided to go out and stop her, when I was at the door, I saw her gripping that Director girl’s hand and pointing and shouting at her. Then that girl just yanked her hand back from Krystal’s grip and Krystal lost her balance and fell over her high heels. But you just came out of nowhere and started accusing her and insulting her.” 

 

“I even saw her crying after you left, man” Jinhwan hyung said with a disappointed face.

 

I was speechless. She cried? What have I done…

 

“Awn….what’s wrong with you?”  I heard Junhoe said with disgusted look. Those two, who stopped arguing and have been listening to our conversation closely, are now giving me looks.

 

“Why did you in girls’ business anyway?” Junhoe said again chewing his potato chips. I threw a pillow to him.

 

“But hyung, Krystal is our friend.” I tried to protest, feeling guilty.

 

“Plus I think they were arguing about a boy, and you know well what Krystal is like when it comes to boy cases. Even though Krystal is our friend, we all know how her attitude is like.” Jinhwan said reasonably, making me loss of words.

 

“You should apologize to her. You made an innocent girl cried.” added Jinhwan hyung.

 

“He has done that in the past many times though.” Junhoe butted in again. I threw another pillow to him.

 

“I agreed with Jinhwan hyung.” Hanbin said raising his hand.

 

All those three are looking at me as if I’m a criminal who refused to accept that I’m guilty.

 

“Ok..ok.. let me think.” I said and sat there quietly for a while. Jinhwan hyung’s words left me all confused. 

 

Now, those three are watching TV and talking loudly now, not even bothering me anymore.

 

“I’m going to bed.” I said, leaving to my bedroom. They were too busy laughing at something from TV show to answer me back.

 

I rolled around the bed till quite late that night, feeling guilty and ashamed, thinking about the whole situation over and over again. She cried? Why did she cry? I thought she’s not the type to cry over others’ words. I thought she would not even care what I think about her. Ugh. But she cried. I made that cold girl cry! I should have known the situation first. Kim Jiwon! You stupid, mean bunny!!! I hit myself with my pooh beside my bed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I woke up in the morning and my first thought was her. I still feel sorry and guilty. And I decided, whatever it takes, however it would embarrass me, I’m going to go apologize her.

 

But how? I know nothing about her. Oh wait! M____ was her company, right! Yea, I think I saw it on MAMA. I searched her company on google and found the address. I will go find her around 5~5:30 when people usually leave the work. I’m free these days anyway as I had just done promoting my recent album.

 

I’m now at the lobby of her company with my cap and sunglasses on.

 

I tried to get to meet her but they can’t meet people without an appointment here. So I tried to get her number. But failed again. I even kind of flirted with the reception girl to get  Hyojin number and she was about to give me but her senior came up and told me they can’t help me. Later when that senior left, the girl secretly told me to wait in the Car parking underground floor if I really need to meet Park Hyojin because she parks her car there and I might run into her when she came to get her car to leave.

 

I waited her for like 4 hours in my car. Everyone came down one by one get on their car and left. But I found no trace of her. May be she’s working over time, I thought and waited. But she was taking sooo long. I was so bored that I played games from my phone, sing and dance around with the radio while checking whenever someone came down. 

 

It’s almost 10 now, I feel myself wanting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter