Chapter 20

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

Hyojin’s Pov

“You are drunk” was the only thing I could make out to hide my crazily beating heart.

“Because tonight party was fireee. There were this much of drinks.” He made a huge circle with his arm after dropping a short cigarette between his long fingers and stepping on it.

So he has been partying. Party lover Bobby was back.

“But I meant what I said. Being surrounded by all those fake cats again makes me think of you.” He dark eyes bored into my brown ones. I felt my breath caught in my throat.

No words nor sound came out; it’s like his eyes are out all of my words and breath. I was just staring back at him there in front of his car on which he is leaning his hips and one leg. Our eye contact broke when his eyes became hooded as his started leaning in till his head dropped and rested my left shoulder.

A sharp mixed smell of him, alcohol and cigarette and his warmth filled my nostrils and all my senses, making me numb all over. I’ve never been this close to him and never dreamt of being so too. This was way above my prayers.

When I checked him after gaining my senses back, I realized he was asleep or should I say passed out from alcohol.

“Bobby?” I tried to shake his him awake. But he looked so tired and peaceful sleeping that I decided to just let him sleep for a while and that I would drive him back home.

I succeeded in making him sit in the passenger seat of his car after much struggles with his heavy weight. (Fishing out a car key from his jean pocket was one tough mission too.) His car was nothing like mine not only from outside but also from inside. I struggled with its too many buttons for several minutes before I could finally start it. It’s hard to slow down or stop too that whenever I stepped on a break, Bobby’s body would lung forward. And that was when I realized I forgot about his seatbelt. I hesitated for a moment before I leaned in to fasten his seatbelt, driving into his smell and warmth once again.

While I was half way through his dorm, I felt someone staring at me as I was focusing on road. I turned around and met with drunkenly grinning Bobby.

“It’s Park Hyojin. The evil Hyojin” he said still grinning. “Where are you taking me, you evil?”

“To the hell, where all the other evils are.”

He chuckled before I felt his hand went into my hair and playing with them later.

I was stern. Drunk Bobby is not good to my health, I noted.

“Your hair is so hard. It’s like Horse tail” he said, laughing

“It’s nottt”

“It is”

“It is no-” I froze again when I felt him nuzzling his head into my hair on my shoulder. His hot breath tickling my FREAKING neck!

Lord, this is too muchhh.

“W-what” “*cough cough*”, I swallowed “what are you doing?” I wished I was the only one who noticed that my voice shook.

“I’m tireddddd” Bobby whined, causing more hot breath.

“You have your own seat to lean on.”

“But it’s hard and does not smell melon like you do!” his eyes were closed while he was whining.

“I’m driving! I have to focus” my free hand tried to push his head but he batted it away and said “Shi raw”

“Heyy!”

 I tried again and almost bumped into the car in front of me. He was soo persistent, I had to give up.

Drunk Bobby sure is not good for my health, heart, lungs and everything, no, not good at all.

I was parking his car when his phone rang. It said Dong Dong and I picked up gladly.

“Hyung, where are u??” I heard Donghyuk voice.

“Thanks god, Donghyuk. Will you come down and take your Hyung?” I sounded desperate. I need a personal space immediately to calm my soul.

 

When Donghyuk finally came down to the parking lot, Bobby was asleep and he took sleeping Bobby out of his seat.

“Gosh, alcohol smell. How much did he drink!” he said wrinkling his nose.

“Nonna, wait. I will come back down and drive you home.” Said Dong hyuk as I was turning away.

“Nope. I can just catch a Taxi.”

“It’s almost 2 in the morning. There’s not even a fly.” “Just wait for me a moment. Or you like to go up and meet the hyungs?”

“I can take the train then.” “Good night, Donghyuk.” I smiled before leaving for the train, heart beats sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter