Chapter 12

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

 

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Director Song??!”

 

 

 

Mino’s Pov  ( First time revealing Mino’s thoughts! xD )

 

 

 

My unfinished works are piling up, seems like I have to work overtime today. *sigh*

 

I checked my watched as I was working and it showed 6:45. Hyojin might already go back home by now right? She didn’t want to ride with me anyway. She refused my offer of drive for her. Although I had expected she would refuse, it still hurts. 

 

She refuses everything I offer you know. I set my eyes on her since her first day at the company which is when I first saw her. You might think I’m creepy but I’ve been watching her from a far.  I couldn’t help it. She was different. She had confidence even though she was just a newbie. She always work hard, like real hard and she wouldn’t smile or laugh easily; actually I rarely seen her smile or laugh. She would always act and talk cold around everyone but she’s a little kid iniside as I can see. She would act like she does’t care about what people talk about her or treat her, but I once saw her crying on the rooftop floor alone 3 years ago. I felt my heart hurting to see her crying like this, then I realized, I loved her. I decided that I would protect her no matter what people say about her. But she was a strong girl; she ignored all the haters and only focused on her works, making me adore her more. She was also very talented that  she became a director of managing department in just 4 years. 

 

I was too scared to get near her or confess her because I can tell how she would react. So I didn’t dare to risk to end just like that so I just loved her quietly from behind for years. She didn’t notice me completely till I became a chief director although I always greet and smile at her whenever I had chance. 

 

But I’m really elated these days because she talks to me now! We have become quite close these days compared to last 4 years. She rode my car, she listened at my jokes, she was in my house, she had dinner with me, she smiled at me. I was in heaven these days although I know she did those as just a normal colleague. 

 

But last night ruined my elation a little though, she called that BOBBY  a friend who she just met at MAMA like a month ago while she still calls me ‘Director Song’ when we met like 4 years ago. Should I show my affection towards her? So that at least she would turn and look at me. No, you have waited for so long Song minho, waiting a few years more till she fully understands your heart won’t hurt.

 

I fell asleep while working that when I woke up, it was over 11pm. . I haven’t done even half of my works! But it’s too late too. Ah…let’s just go home today and work tomorrow. I took out car keys and locked my office.

 

I looked around the road as I drove down the road, there was no one on the road, not even a dog. See? this neighborhood is creepy. That’s why I’m telling her I would give her a ride. As I drove more, I saw a group of gangsters in a chaos. I drove passed them as I thought they were just fighting with each other but I looked back from my back mirror and I saw a girl struggling between them. She looks like Hyojin, I thought. What? HYOJIN! I quickly stopped my car and run towards them, luckily they didn’t notice me since they were busy with Hyojin.

 

And I saw one guy was about to hit Hyojin that I run even faster and give him fly kick on the head and knocked him out. How dare he?! I quickly grabbed Hyojin’s wirst and run while others are distracted. I wanted to punch them to dead at first but I remember I don’t know how to fight and there were three of them and they looked scary. And recusing is her out of this is the most important thing right now, so I grabbed her and run.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked worriedly while running and searched her face if they had hurt her.

 

“Director Song??” she asked surprisingly. 

 

“Did they hurt you?” he asked her again.

 

“What are you doing here?” she asked back.

 

“Did they touch you?” I asked back. I couldn’t hear and think of  anything. My head was filled with worries.

 

“No” she panted hard as she answered. And we reached my car.

 

“Get in!” I quickly get in my seat after getting her in safely. Those gangsters are running closely behind us. 

 

I drove off as fast as I could. She inhaled a deep breath after she saw them left far behind.

 

“Are you okay?” she nodded.

 

“Did they really not touch you or hurt you?” I asked her again.

 

“NO!” she said loudly. 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

She glared at me.

 

“You arrived in time.” She said.

 

 “Those bastrads! I’m so going to sue them!” I said angrily

 

“What are doing out there at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter