Chapter 11

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

Hyojin’s POV

 

I went straight to my bedroom as soon as I reached my apartment. I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

 

Am I dreaming? I tried to pinch my cheeks. It’s hurt! I’m not dreaming! I’m his friend! I’m Kim Jiwon’s friend! I started jumping on my bed. My cat is looking at me with confused face and wide eyes. This may be the first time he sees me like this.

 

“KimBap ah, he asked me to be friends with him! Him! KIM BOBBY!” I told Kimbap excitedly, pulling his ears. “Wait, I’m going to my friends about this!” I said and searched my phone to call someone. As I strolled down the contact list, I remembered I don’t have any friends. All the people on my contact list are work-related people and others are friends who don’t talk or meet with me anymore because of my arrogance. I put down my phone beside me quietly back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

I went to work that morning by bus and as I arrived my office, I found the security guard arjushi waiting for me at my office. It’s strange.

 

“May I help you?” I asked him as I sat down on my seat.

 

I saw him fidgeting and hesitating to talk. So I waited for him and he finally started talking.

 

“W-will you come down and check your car please?” 

 

“Why?” he didn’t say anything. “Ok” I said and followed him.

 

And there I was completely shocked. My car was covered with grafftis, random sprays and windows are broken. And I saw dents on my car body. What the!

 

“I’m really sorry Ms. Park. I was on night duty last night but my mother was hospitalized in the middle of night and so I called my son and asked him to stay and watch here while I go check my mother. And my son’s rebellious friends came over and did this to your car while he was filling my night duty.”

 

“My son tried to stop them but he couldn’t. His friends were kind of Tyrants in their High school and he was their lackey. They always torture him at school and I think this time was also to torture him.” He said with his head hung low.

 

“I’m really sorry” he bowed and apologized to me.

 

Although I’m really upset with my car, I feel bad to see that arjushi apologizing to me like this, even though he’s not the one who did this to my car. But as I glanced back to my car, I can feel my anger rising again.

 

“Which school does your son go?”  I controlled my anger and asked the security arjushi. He looked back at me with wide eyes and shook his head.

 

“What’s going on?” I heard Minho voice as he got out of his car and walked towards us.

 

“Who did this to your car?” he asked with wide eyes and looked around my car.

 

Security arjushi was about to explain him but I interrupted him.

 

“Tell me where your son’s school is. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to your son. I’m gonna deal with those who did this to my car. Their parents should know this and I must get an apology along with the repair cost.” 

 

“Please don’t. They will torture my son even more if you do. Please. I swear I will pay all the cost that needs to repair  your car whatever it takes.” He said. “ I only have this one son. Please, Ms. Park.” He took my hand in his and begged.

 

Poor arjushi. I sighed.

 

“Ok, I will let this pass. And you don’t need to give me any money, arjushi.  I can handle myself. Just focus on your son, don’t let others bully him. He’s still so young. ” I told him and left to my office.

 

I can hear him saying thank you to me.  Minho was left there with Arjushi and taking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

I was told that my CEO wanted a dinner with all the directors tonight. I tried to deny at first because i sent my car to workshop and I don’t really like company dinners, but failed since it’s the demand of CEO this time. 

 

All people from my team left home and I’m here thinking how do I go to the dinner. I heard someone knocked.

 

“Come in.”

 

Minho came in with a smile of his face. I just stared at him.

 

“Umm… Are you going to tonight dinner right?” I nodded.

 

“Let’s go together with my car. I heard about your car.” he said with a nervous look. 

 

“Director Shin and director Kang are also going with my car.” he quickly added.

 

Director shin is the only girl and person in this company who match with me. I said yes since they are all going together.

 

The whole dinner was like usual, talking about works and projects, laughing at CEO jokes and some braggarts showering CEO with praises. I’m always the quietest one in dinners. Those kinds of people make me sick. Minho would glance at me time to time during eating and others conversations. He would even act shy when I caught him. Really, what’s wrong with him? He’s kind of freaking me out.

 

Now I’m standing in front of the hotel. debating whether should I take a bus or catch a taxi, then a car stopped in front of me and the window rolled down. Behind the window was Song-smiley showing all his 32 teeth.

 

“Get in. I’ll take you home.” 

 

“No, it’s fine. I can go by myself.” I said not returning the big smile he’s giving.

 

“There’s no bus stop around here”

 

“I can go by taxi.”

 

“It’s already too late. It’s dangerous for a girl to go around alone. Don’t you watch news?” said Minho.

 

“I can protect myself” I protested but he’s still not going. Lots of cars are lining up behind him and telling him to move. But he’s showing no sign to move till I get i.

 

Aish. I got in his car unwillingly. His smile got even wider as he drove off.

 

“Aww. This.” He handed me little bag which contained my watch and earrings.

 

“How did I left these in your house?” I asked confusingly as I looked as my earrings.

 

“Ah….It’s…  I took them off from you that night because I was worried they my hurt you during your sleep. Your earrings were really sharp.” “Earrings can sometimes be dangerous you know.” He added as he steals a glance at me to check my reaction.

 

“Ah….” He’s a little considerate and caring, unexpectedly. I thought.

 

I didn’t say much for the rest of the ride while he talked nonstop; he talked about Winner, Arjuma hair guy named Nam tae something, my car and that security arjushi and his son and everything. I wonder how can a person talk this much while driving. He is totally a kid, he somewhat amused me even though my ears are hurting.

 

I told him to turn left as we are reaching my apartment. He also got out of his car when I got out and wished me good night and I was about to say it back but someone interrupted us.

 

“You are late today too.” 

 

It was his voice.

 

 ~ ~~~~~~~

 

Bobby’s Pov

 

I was eating breakfast with Jinhwan hyung, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk and Hanbin while Chanwoo was making us juices and Junhoe was still sleeping even though it’s already like 10 in the morning. Everyone is talking what they want loudly that it was so noisy even to eat. 

 

“Did you apologize?” Jinhwan hyung asked me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter