Chapter 15

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

 

Bobby’s scandal spread through the country; no, throughout the world the next day. He’s everywhere on news, newspaper and especially on internet, and I still couldn’t contact him( I called him all day long but his phone was turned off and other times he wouldn’t pick up). Actually I gave up contacting him since I realized he wouldn’t want to talk to me or anyone at the moment. 

 

When I arrived at my office, everyone is talking about that too. Even when I went to our company café to drink some coffee, girls at the table beside mine were talking about Bob’s scandal. It’s really getting on my nerves. 

 

“What if the show got canceled?” “I think it sure would be canceled. How can they  make a  concert with a mess like this ”

 

“I didn’t think Bobby was like that, u know, he’s so sweet to his mom and all. I was totally wrong”

 

“Yes, I’m so disappointed in him.”

 

“I knew he was a rude from the start, since then when he goes around dissing other idols”

 

“He can’t take the pressure of fame and wealth.”

 

“At this level, I’m sure he does drugs too. All YG artists do.”

 

“Do u think he is going to get kick out of iKON?”

 

 

 

“HE IS NOT GOING TO GET KICK OUT OF IKON!!!”

 

 

 

I snapped loudly and glared at them. Those girls flinched and everyone in the café stared at me. My face is probably as red as tomato from anger and I’m breathing hard. I grabbed my beg and wheeled out of the café in order to prevent myself from pulling out all of those girls’ hair. 

 

I entered my department with an expression that says ‘I’m in a reallyyy bad and super sensitive mood. Try me and I’ll fire u’. No one dares to say anything and just focus on their works.

 

When I go to the meeting to discuss about iKON’s concert management, Song Minho was shocked that I came to work in one day and started nagging to go back home and rest. But when I shot him a glare, may be he too sensed that I’m in a very irritating mood that he shut up. 

 

We were informed that the show will not be cancelled so we could go on with our  continue as we planned. I was surprised. It has only been a day since the scandal came out, if they continue the concert, how about Bob?

 

I couldn’t sleep that night wondering if Bobby’s hurting right now. I wanted to run to his dorm and tell him ‘It’s okay, I’m here’ and be there for him. But I remembered how many friends and people he has around him and I was nothing but a mere little ‘friend’ who isn’t even from the same environment with him. And I remembered I can’t run; I’m in wheelchair. 

 

I stared at my phone, debating whether to call him again or not. I just want to hear his voice so badly to check if he’s okay.

 

My hand dialed by’s number without me realizing.

 

What! NO!

 

I quickly end the call before it went into dialing. 

 

You stupid stupid hand! You are not supposed to call him. I don’t want to annoy him!

 

May be just one text to cheer him up?

 

No.No.NO! We are still not that close yet. He wouldn’t like it if some random person text him.

 

Sigh……………

 

 

 

Concert Day 

 

 

 

I only arrived to the venue only several hours before the show starts since I had to attend the annoying directors meeting during the afternoon. IKON is still rehearsing but I see no Bobby in them.  When I asked the staff beside me, he said Bobby was there at first, doing the rehearsal gloomily and then he was nowhere to be found. He showed me an article from naver and it said ‘5000 fans leave iKON fan cafe due to Bobby’s scandal’ with tons of curse and hate comments below it. It has been over 3 days since the scandal first came out yet the topic is still hotly debated.

 

“We are assuming there won’t be many fans today,” he said. 

 

Oh no…. Jiwon… What to do… What can I do.

 

I was deep in my own thought that I didn’t notice IKON was done rehearsing and Donghyuk was approaching me.

 

“Nuna…” said Dong.

 

“Huh? Oh, yes?”

 

“Can u talk to Bobby hyung?” 

 

“Hmm?”

 

“He’s super down after this..sca-…you know. We tried to cheer him up but he wouldn’t listen. He said he wants to be alone and left our dorm to live in his own apartment that day. This isn’t Bobby. He was never like that. He’s resisting to perform this concert too”

 

“…………………. “

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter