Chapter 16

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter  16

 

 

 

Bobby’s Pov

 

 

 

I was flipped the moment those words spilled out of her pink lips.

 

This woman is really unexpected sometimes.

 

 

 

Bobby’s Pov

 

 

 

“Bobby! u have to get make up. The show is starting in 15 minutes! We have been looking all over for you.” I heard my cordi spoke after broking into the waiting room.

 

I got up from her lap. It may have only been a 30 or more minutes nap but I felt energized all over my body. I felt like I’m restarting everything. 

 

I looked over her face, she looked stern and embarrassed, stealing glances from my cordi. 

 

Her attention turned to me when I chuckled. 

 

“I’m coming” I told my cordi without breaking eye contact with her.

 

‘See you later’ I mouthed her as I followed my cordi out of the room.

 

I can hear fans singing fanchants in the venue already.

 

 

 

I’m going to start living for those who loves me. 

 

you haters. 

 

A wide grin broke into my face.

 

 

 

 

 

Hyojin’s Pov

 

 

 

I remembered as I walked out of the waiting room that I came here to work. 

 

I looked at my watch. Crap! 

 

When I arrived at backstage, everyone’s working busily.

 

“Where have you been, Director Park?!” I heard the girl named Suyoung from my team said.

 

“ I ……. I was…..”

 

 What should I tell? What should I tell?

 

“….I was at restroom…”

 

“For this long?” 

 

“We were crazy busy.”

 

“Can u please focus on work now?”

 

My teammates one by one said. They are revenging on me. I’m eating my own words. 

 

This is the first time I made this kind of mistakes. Park Hyojin, get a hold of yourself!

 

Still I’m not willing to say sorry.

 

“Let’s get to work now.” I said calmly with a diffident face.

 

 

 

That night, I got a text message from Bobby.

 

 

 

BOBBY <3<3<3

 

-Sleeping?

 

 

 

Omo! I sprang up from laying on my bed. What should I reply?

 

 

 

-Not yet but was about to. You? You did so great at today concert! Proud of you.:D

 

What the heck? No. No. No.

 

 

 

-Not yet.

 

I replied.

 

Just after I sent, he replied.

 

 

 

BOBBY <3<3<3

 

-What are you doing tomorrow?

 

 

 

Omo, Why’s he asking me this? I felt my cheeks get warmer.

 

 

 

-Just staying at home. It’s my rest day from work tomorrow.

 

I replied. Actually I was forced to rest by my overacting chief-director Song.  Because I came out and worked on iKON concert past 3 days instead of resting for my leg, I was given a rest, forcefully. =_=

 

 

 

BOBBY <3<3<3

 

-Ok.

 

 

 

 

 

?? O…k… 

 

Should I send Good night? May be sweet dreams?

 

Nah. So corny. Be yourself!

 

I lied back down on my bed and whispered ‘Good night’ to Bobby contact photo which I downloaded from kimjiwon.com and went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

I was just making some sandwiches and coffee for breakfast since being in wheelchair is making it hard to move around, then I heard my doorbell rang.

 

I checked the watch and it’s only 8:30 in the morning. 

 

The doorbell double rang again, sounding impatient. Who the hell is coming to other’s house so early in the morning and being impatient?

 

I wheeled straight towards the front door and opened the door after hearing the bell rang for the third time.

 

My initially annoyed looking face fell.

 

“Annyeong!” said Bobby with a bunny smile before pushing passed me into the house.

 

Mo-ya?

 

“Bobby? What are you doing here?” I followed behind him.

 

“Oh…your house looks like this. Cozy~” He looked around the house.

 

“T-thanks…” “Wait, What are you doing here this early? How did you know my room number?”

 

 

 

“Wow… you’re making sandwiches? Make some for me too! I’m starving!” he said after going into my kitchen.

 

“S-sure. Haven’t you have breakfast yet?”

 

“Mmmm”

 

I made two more sandwiches and coffee.

 

“Can you tell me why you are here now?” I asked while putting some tomatoes in sandwiches.

 

“I was bored! All my members went out for their own schedules since dawn and my schedules got all canceled and I’m not allowed to go out in front of people’s eyes..yet… Lots of my so-called friends are ignoring me and I had nowhere to go. Then I figured I had one last friend who loves me the same whatever I had done, so I came to that friend’s house. And I knew your room number that day when the security guy called you 802 girl.  Problem?” he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

“O-oh……….” I felt so bad for that I didn’t care about a guy being in my house at all anymore and he’s not just any guy. He’s Bobby.

 

 Wait what? Me who loves him?

“I don’t l-lov-*cough* I didn’t say-“

 

 

“Don’t you remember you said people like you who really love me will still love me the same whatever I made mistakes or not”

 

“No…I meant *cough*… not that kind of lov-“

 

“What? you didn’t mean what said that day? Waa… I was touched by it for nothing..” he acted sullen.

 

“No.no. I really meant what I said. But  um.. what I didn’t mean is-“

 

“Then it’s settled! Gimme my sandwich quick!” he turned and looked around the kitchen.

 

“You seem to cook often. Look at you refrigerator” he said as he dipped he head into my refrigerator.

 

“I don’t really like eating outside.”

 

“Which century are you living? Only if I can go out freely, I would show you how delicious outside food are.” He said dreamily.

 

“I like my own food better” 

 

“Tsk Tsk” he shook his head and left the kitchen.

 

“Can I watch TV?” I heard him yelled from the living room.

 

Before I could even say yes, he had the tv.

 

 I heard him going through my dvd collection. 

 

“You have so little movies and they are no fun!” he whined.

 

“Then just watch cable tv channels…” I said while wheeling into the living room with a food tray on the hand resting area of my wheelchair. 

 

Bobby who is far from helping me is busily ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter