Chapter 5

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Hyojin’s Pov

 

I felt unconscious for a second and when I get senses back to open my eyes, I saw two topless guys hovering over me and looking at me with big eyes.

 

“Ouch..!” I yelped as I felt the pain in my back and tail bone. Thanks god I didn’t fall with my head but with my back, if not I’m not sure if I could be still alive. Daja Vu. Daja Vu feeling came to me. But this time is a lot more painful.

 

“Are u okay?” “Is ur head okay?” I heard those two asked and I turned my attention to those two. Holly Cow! He is topless… he’s only in his swimming pants. I just stop breathing, I even forgot to feel pain which was so unbearing just a moment ago. I’m not the type to drool over abs or muscular guys. I don’t even like muscular type. But things are different if it’s him. Bobby was also famous for his abs even in his pre-debut days -8 years ago- but now his body is just…damn! Park Hyojin! What the hell are u thinking?! Get yourself together! I snapped out of my thoughts and answered “I’m okay” to their nonstop repeating questions.

 

Then I tried to get up from the cold floor and they tried to help me. Bobby inched closer to me, grabbed one of my arms and supported my shoulder to help me get up. I can even smell his perfume. My heartbeat doubled and my breath hitched. He touched me and we are only in our swimsuits! oh Crap! I, who was once the biggest fangirl of him, can’t handle this! This is too much for my poor little heart!

 

I quickly got out his grab and at time same time my mouth slipped “Don’t touch me!”

 

 Huk! 

 

He withdrew his hands. His worried expressions was washed off and replaced with an annoyed one. And his cold stares are back but this time with a hint of anger in them. What? Triple crap! NO! no! I didn’t mean like that! I just can’t handle being so close with him and all those skinships.

 

“N-no… I didn’t mea-” 

 

He scoffed and left the scene. And then I heard him dived in the pool.

 

My heart dropped! Again! this time a lot harder. Stupid Hyojin! So stupid! Dumb! Fool! 

 

I was cursing myself and I felt hands on my other arm and shoulder dropped too. I turned my head and saw Donghyuk with a very awkward expression. Oh! He was there too! I opened my mouth to say something and closed again when I heard his words.

 

“O-okay… I will go then too.” He said awkwardly and left.

 

Dear god…why?why? TT.TT I sighed deeply, gather my composure and tried to get up again.

 

“Ah!” I yelped softly and hold my back. Donghyuk was only several steps away so I think he heard me because he came back to me again. (Unlike Bobby who is swimming crazily in pool now. Too busy to hear me.)

 

“Will you be able to walk alone?” he asked while trying to hold me up but withdrew his hands immediately, not touching me because of my earlier words.

 

“sure…I’m fine” I lied and tried to leave. And I had to stop a second later because it’s so painful to walk or stand. I’m bending my back all the way now.

 

“Are u sure?” Donghyuk was beside me again and asked. I’m definitely not ok to walk but I’m too shy and too cool to ask him help me walk. So I just looked at his sharp face with a crunched face.

 

“You are not okay. Here. Let me help u.” “Is it okay to touch u to help u walk now?” DongHyuk asked with an uneasy expression.

 

This kid. I knew he was so kind and innocent since the first time I saw him at WIN. He hasn’t change too, still so kind, innocent and sweet.

I nodded awkwardly. Then he goes and get my bathrobe and phone. “These are yours right?” he said; handing me them. “And it is okay not to go to the hospital?”

 

“Yea…it’s okay I can just apply some plaster” “…th-thank u” I said as I wear the robe. He nodded and was about to walk me to my room but the voice stopped us.

 

“Donghyuk-ah! Come here!” the one in the pool yelled.

 

“Just a minute, Hyung~!” Donghyuk yelled back.

 

“Donghyuk! Come in quick!” he whined.

 

“But hyung, she can’t walk alone. I will just walk her to her room. I will be real quick!” Donghyuk asked for permission with all hand gestures and he turned back to me and mouthed me a quiet “Let’s go” urgently.

 

“KIM DONGHYUK” this time his voice is like an order with a hint of displeased tone; stopping Donghyuk from helping me any further.

 

I feel like he hates me. 

 

Donghyuk looked at my face and I said “Go…I can handle this” to him. He nodded with sorry expression and went to the bossy boy who hates me in water.

 

I tried to walk slowly; step by step. I fought back my tears that are threatening to fall down and endure the pain in my chest.

 

 After about 4 steps, I couldn’t take the pain anymore that I had to take a break for a while resting my body on the nearest wall. And I started to walk again and when I arrived at the elevator I found a familiar figure standing in front of an elevator with a plastic bag of snack in hand. Him? At the elevator? Again? why always him and elevator?! I whipped off my eyes to prevent any watering tears earlier to fall down and stood beside him not bending my back; trying look as normal as I could. 

 

“Hyojin-sshi?” he asked with wide eyes.

 

“What are u doing here? What are u wearing?” he looked confused.

 

A small painful yelp escaped my mouth when I tried to straighten my back more. I had to bend it again.

 

“Hey! Are u okay?” he looked worried.

 

“I slipped at the pool and got my back injured.” I explained as brief an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter