Chapter 4

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 

 

Hyojin’s Pov

 

The group of people at the reception was 7 members of iKON, their manager and some staffs. And there at the very front was him! 

 

Holly cow! I was not expecting to meet him again here, now, with this situation. I’m not prepared at all! Both Physically and Mentally! Is my face okay? Is my dress gone up my thigh again?

 

My heart was beating so crazily, I’m afraid that it might come out of my mouth by beating too much. My breath becomes unsteady and then our eyes met.

 

Minho is still talking besides me but I can’t hear him or all the people and noises in the hotel. The world fell silent and everything in my vision became blurry but him. Wait! We met eyes? He is staring me? I almost dropped my purse and I can feel my knees shaking.

 

We were about to past the reception (and them) when one girl call out. 

 

“Hey! Mino right?”

 

 I cursed in my mind! Why? Why now? Why at this moment?  I have to get back to my room as quickly as possible to catch my breath, calm down my heartbeat and get my senses back.

 

Mino turned around to see the owner of the voice and I did too.

 

“It’s u! Song Minho! Why are u here? Business trip?” asked the beautiful super slim girl with super short shorts and a leather jacket and a big black sunglass which covers half of her face.

 

“Oh Krystal! Yea….business trip as usual.” Minho gladly greeted back.

 

So this is Krystal of f(x). I did know her but I just can’t really remember her face. I think she and Mino are friends. They conversed a little bit more and I stood there so tense between those two and iKON. I tried to act cool but a second later, failed; 

I keep stealing glances at him. I should leave I thought and I was about to voice out my thought then the hottest but too familiar voice I have been yearning to hear for years came out. My head automatically turn at that voice.

 

“Then we will be going up now” Bobby told to him manager.

 

He seem like he sensed my stare on him because he looked at me one last time and went off with DongHyuk and Chanwoo following behind.

 

I’m still staring at his leaving back frozenly, can’t gather myself yet. 

 

“So, this is your girlfriend?” Krystal’s voice woke me up from my thoughts and just then I turned my head back.

 

I furrowed my eyebrows unintentionally at her question.

 

“Uh...no! This is Park Hyojin from my company. We are here on a business trip.” Mino smiled awkwardly and explained and glanced at me.

 

I don’t feel very good now. It’s the second time being called as his girlfriend on the same night. People please… I don’t date. At least not him.

 

Although nothing can ruin the mood I’m in nor how I’m feeling now because of BOBBY.

 

I told them that I will be leaving first as I walked off, heading to my room.

 

 “Wait up, Director Park!” I heard Minho calling me from behind, but I didn’t look back. I need to calm myself down as quickly as possible.

 

“Catch up with u later, Jung Krystal!” I heard Minho’s voice followed by the sound of his footsteps following me.

 

I punched the elevator button and went in there quickly, afraid that I might meet with those 3 boys who went up several minutes before. Mino barely made it in too. 

 

My heart is still beating fast because of the brief moment earlier at the lobby and I loses all of my senses again as my mind recall Bobby’ face and our encounter there instinctively.

 

“Are u okay, Hyojin-ssi?” he looked at me confusingly and worriedly. 

 

“Yea...i’m fine” my mind is still not with my body. I need cold water to splash my face.

 

Minho was opening his mouth to say something when the elevator arrived our floor 6.

 

“I will see you tomorrow, Director Song” I bowed and almost run to my room and locked myself up. In my room, my legs gave out and I sat there on the floor in a heap. Catching my breath and trying to maintain my heartbeat, I clamed myself down. 

 

 I couldn’t sleep that night too; my thoughts were uncontrollable. I started thinking and worrying about random things. What if Bobby thinks me and Minho are dating? What if he thinks I’m one of those easy girls who go to the hotel with boys just to spend the night? 

 

But his manager or the remaining iKON could have heard the conversations between Minho and Krystal and told him back right? Minho said we are on a business trip! But NO! Who would?! Who would talk about random girl they barely met at the hotel……!

 

Ugh…I don’t know anymore. I’m ruined. T.T

 

End of POV

 

On the other hand Minho was being left again. Although he knows you are not the type to say thank you for the dinner which you didn’t ask for but you were forced to, he was expecting “the steak was delicious” or just a little “Good night”.

 

 

 

Next Morning

Hyojin’s Pov

 

We were working at where the MAMA will be held. Although most of the work is almost done, we are still needed for checking and controlling lights and those parts which go up and down. 

 

Today is the rehearsal day, tons of idols are here rehearsing, everywhere we look is idol. Although that fact doesn’t affect me much, girls from my team are affected so much that they aren’t even working anymore; staring at that idol and this idol, talking about how cool they are and trying to look cute in front of them. That’s why they disappoint me, they never try their best or 100% focus on work. It’s like their purpose of working is to get a nice rich man.

 

Meanwhile, I’m here running from here and there, working all over the place. 

 

iKON is not here yet. May be they are now the top top idol that they rehearse and perform always at the end of the concert like Big Bang used to before. Yea I was right; they are the last on the performing list. I’m so proud of my boys, I thought. Wait, what? My boys? Hyojin, please! U r not a crazy teenager anymore. You are 25 years old working women. I scolded myself.

 

Then a women scream filled the stadium. I followed those women’ gaze and met 10 boys on stage, getting ready to rehearse. 

 

“exo!!” oh…they are EXO. So from what I see…they are still as popular among girls as they once did 8 years ago. As always, EXO and girls I thought and get back to working

 

As I was working, I really needed help from my team with something and it was urgent.

 

“Soojin-sshi!” I called out one of them, no res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter