Chapter 13

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

Hyojin’s Pov

 

I just finished washing up and crawled on my bed to sleep. My phone rang.

 

It was a message. I have no one to message me at this late normally though. I lazily checked my phone with half-closed eyes.

 

My eyes widen upon seeing the name who sent it. It was Bob.

 

 

 

-I saw you on a date today.

 

From. Kim Jiwon<3 (Btw, I’m the one who put the heart beside his name in my contact. Keke)

 

 

 

Huh? What did he mean? 

 

Ah…..

 

 

 

-It wasn’t a date. I was with my director.

 

From. Me

 

 

 

I waited for his reply nervously while rolling around the bed. The fact that I’m texting with him is a miracle for me.

 

 

 

-I see... Good night.

 

From. Kim Jiwon

 

 

 

He said good night to me!!!!!! I kissed my phone. What?! What did I just do? Control yourself! Park Hyojin! 

 

I put away my phone and sleep, still smiling.

 

 

 

Bobby’s Pov

 

 

 

So they weren’t dating. I smiled satisfyingly and slept. I didn’t know why I feel satisfied by myself though.

 

 

 

Hyojin’s Pov

 

 

 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I didn’t that bad. A short tight black sweater-like dress with long sleeves fits me and my figure perfectly. I let down my black wavy hair freely today instead of a pony tail. I also put on a red lipstick and makeup. Yea, today was the day of Yunhyeong party. I wore a long coat over it before leaving my apartment.

 

I walked out of my apartment building, thinking that I will have to wait for Bobby a little since I came out too early because I was so excited. 

 

But the sight in front of me made me stop in my track. He was waiting for me; leaning against his car with hands in pockets. I was enthralled. Then he turned and looked at me. I got my sense back and walked towards him, step by step. You know, in dramas, the guy would always act awed and enthralled whenever the girl dresses up. So, I was expecting something like that but he looked amused instead. What? I walked to him confusingly. As I reached him, his face looked like he was holding back a laugh.

 

Huh? Do I look funny? Did I choose the wrong dress? I looked fine the mirror though.

 

I stared at him with narrowed-eyes.

 

“Let’s go.” He said with a smile.

 

We reached at some apartment, he parked the car and went in to the elevator. I followed him after.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked him in the elevator.

 

“To our dorm.”

 

 “Didn’t you say it was party?”

 

“I did.” He answered and looked amused again.

 

The elevator door opened and I followed closely behind him. May be they party in the dorm.

 

He rang the bell and said “It’s me.” 

 

The door immediately opened and we went it. And as I entered the house, the scene in front of me shocked me. 

 

iKON were going around with their sweat pants and their pajamas: comfortable clothes, drinks and snacks are placed on the table and an exciting music was playing on the background. So that’s why Bobby was looking amused when he saw me all dressed up. :3

 

“Oh? You are here?” Jinhwan said. “Park Hyojin right? Nice to meet you.” He smiled.

 

Everyone started to gather around us. 

 

“Oh. You did really bring her.” Donghyuk said and greeted me saying “Do you remember me?” 

 

I gave him a breathy yes with an awkward smile.

 

“Hi, I’m Yunhyeong.” “I’m B.I” “I’m chanwoo.” I smiled at them back. Now everybody’s attention turned to one person who hasn’t introduce himself yet with hands in pocket.

 

“What? She knows my name. Everyone does.” Junhoe said, shrugging.

 

“Goo Jun- ”Jinhwan is about to tell Junhoe something but I cut him off.

 

“Ye-yea…. I know him.” 

 

“See?” Junhoe said, raising his eyebrow.

 

Everyone made a face at him and now they are looking at my outfit, some confusingly, some amusingly.

 

“Ah..Bobby said it was party so I though…ah.. in Krystal’s party…”I trailed, not knowing how to end my sentence.

 

“Ah… normally people like us party like that but we party like this, haha. Umm …at first, I was just thinking to party with close friends but then Bobby said you were his friend, so I told him to bring you here to prove it. But I didn’t expect him to bring you for real.” Yunhyeong said with a smile.

 

“Ah……………..” I was embarrassed. I was even thinking should I go home now.

 

“But this is even better. Let’s start the party. Make yourself at home Hyojin shi.” Yunhyeong said and everyone dispersed around the house.

 

Bobby told me sit on the sofa and also dispersed into the house. I sat on it and found someone familiar sitting on it.

 

Wait where have I seen him before?

 

He greet me with a smile. “Hi, I’m Chanhyuk.”

 

AH! Him! AKMU’s Chanhyuk!

 

“Are you close with them?” he asked me, gesturing to iKON members.

 

What should I say? I’m actually not close with them, I don’t even know with all of them. But I’m here in their house.

 

While I was hesitating what to answer, he continued without waiting for my answer.

 

“I’m really close with them, you know.” He said with a proud smile. 

 

O..k…

 

I nodded awkwardly. I heard loud noises from the kitchen so I turned to look there and found someone familiar there too.

 

It’s was Hongseok, eating ramen along deliciously while Jinhwan and Junhoe are singing loudly and Dong is dancing.

 

I somehow find that scene funny. Then Jinhyeong and Hanbin came out from the inside room, arguing about something. Oh? He’s here too.

 

Aww…they are still close. It’s sweet. I was in my thoughts and Yunhyeong distracted my attention by turning off the music and holding the mic to say something.

 

“Everyone… it’s karaoke time!!!” he said excitedly.

 

Everyone went Whooo~~ and gathered around the living room.

 

Everyone took their seats on the sofa and on the carpet. Junhoe sat beside me and Chanhyuk on other side. Jinhwan was beside Junhoe and Bobby was below Jinhwan on the carpet. I started fidgeting; feeling uncomfortable, not only because of the amount of guys surrounding me but also because of the clothes I’m wearing. Everyone is in their comfortable clothes, I feel like I’m over-dressed. I took of my jacket a while ago since I’m inside and it was hot, plus my dress was quite short too.

 

Jinhwan seemed to notice me fidgeting and elbowed Bobby.

 

“I think you should lend Hyojin some clothes.” Bobby turned and looked up at my clothes.

 

“My clothes? No!” Bobby said and turned away with a stiffen face.

 

I felt like an ant just bit my heart. I felt a little disappointed.

 

“She’s your friend” Jinhwan told Bobby hitting his shoulder lightly.

 

 “No-No. It’s okay.’ “I’m fine” I lied.

 

“I will lend you my clothes. Come, Nuna!”  Donghyuk said, standing up.

 

“Why you? She’s my friend. And why is she ur nuna?” Bobby said a little loudly, since Yunhyeong and Chanwoo started singing while Hongseok is dancing and Jinhyeong and Hanbin are laughing loudly at them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter