Chapter 19

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

Chapter 19

 

Hyojin’s Pov

 

My dream like days didn’t last much longer as Bobby’s scandal started to unbundle out. One anonymous person released a clip which contains the whole fight at the club that night. As in the clip, Bobby was just gulping his own drinks down while that minister’s son, who looked too drunk, was provoking Bobby right in front of his face with his gang behind him. I could see Bobby’s jaws tighten when that trash started calling him names and things which are not making any sense at all; he was just trying so hard to get Bob’s attention. But Bob wasn’t once fazed by him. But that was not until that trash mentioned Bobby’s family called his parents low lives when he lost his control, Bob literally jumped on him and started punching him on the floor. Gosh I’ve never seen him that furious before, his arm swinging repetitively at that trash’s face and even when Bob’s friends and his gang started holding Bobby back, his kicked that guy not less than 8 times. That guy sure did deserve to be hospitalized. 

 

This video clip went viral around Korea and got mixed reactions. Although some still say that it’s not right to punch a person like that, most people now seemed to kind of understand Bobby and many people were siding with him saying that that guy was a jerk who got what he deserved. He even gained more fangirls who, according to the article, fell for his love and protectiveness towards his family.  

 

I couldn’t wait to talk to him so I called him, gathering all my courage since I rarely call him first.

 

“Hey” he answered on second ring.

 

“Hey…how you feeling?” I asked him, excited.

 

“Granddd” he answered back and I noticed how bright he sounds.

 

“It has only been a day since that clip came out and I’m already packed with schedules again!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter