Chapter 2

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

2nd chappie! This is a little long because I need to explain more about my character Hyojin. Don’t get boring and read this, the funs are going to come soon. xD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

8 years ago _ ~back to teenage high school girl Hyojin~

 

Hyojin pov

 

 

 

~sino sijak…..show time! Choom cheo choom cheo na chawrom choom chaw~

 

7 in the morning, my alarm ringtone iKON’s sino sijak  was filling my room, no my whole house. It is even loud enough to wake up my neighbors. But I just stirred on my bed rather than waking up. It’s so nice to hear my boys’ voice in the morning… I think in my sleep.

 

“Park Hyojin!!!!!  Wake up and close ur alarm! U might wake up the whole neighborhood!” I can hear my mom yelling from the kitchen.

 

I just rolled around my bed and sleep again. I’m so tired because I was waiting for iKON in front of YG Building for like 4 hours and stalked around them. 

 

Flash back to yesterday night~

 

As soon as my biology class ended, I ran to YG building in a hope of seeing their faces. i haven’t eat dinner yet because of my school and lessons so I just bought a bread and water from the convenient store near YG and ate it for dinner. I settled around a group of fans and they greeted me. We are regular here. Bobby and iKON always go back to their dorm around 12 or 1 am after their practice. I came early around 8 in case they would come out to buy late night snacks. But I came prepared you know, I brought books, magazines, chips and even a  mosquito spray. 

 

Then around 1:30, there they are! My BOBBY!!! They came out of YG with tired faces because of nonstop practices. The girls beside me screamed. They turned their  heads by surprise and waved at us realizing we are their fans and have been waiting for them. But instead of walking out from there  and walk to their dorm like they used to, they went in a car. Ugh...seems like their manager will take them home tonight. Aigoo My luck…a chance of walking  Bobby  home by his side is destroyed. They went inside the car one by one and when that is Bobby’s turn, he turned to face us and smiled at us the cutest smile I have even seen; showing his bunny teeth. My heart skipped a beat. I was smiling back like crazy without even knowing by myself. His smiles and stares always have this magical effect on me. I was so satisfied with just his smile and came back home with all smiles around 2 am. I lied to my mom that I had to study at my friend house for the exam and their parents took me home. Luckily she believed me. Phew…. I went straight to bed.

 

~End of flash back~

 

I can hear my mom’s footsteps walking up the stairs and then to my room.

 

“ Hyojin! Wake up! You have school at 8!” she told me loudly to wake me up beside my bed.

 

“Please…10 more minutes…” I mumble back without opening my eyes while closing my ears with the pillow.

 

“No Hyojin. You are going to be late for school. Come on!” she shook me, I don’t bulge, she shook me harder,”Hyojin” she yelled into my ears.

 

“ugh….ok ok! I give up! I will get up”  I said sitting up in my bed, half-asleep half-awake.

 

“Good girl! Now go wash up. Breakfast will be ready in a moment” like that she walked away.

 

“And turn that alarm off. so noisy in the morning “she turned back and said.

“They are not noisy! How can u find those amazing music and voices of them noisy? “I shot open my eyes completely and whined.

 

My mom made a face and went back to kitchen.

 

I got up and stretched my body while admiring the walls of my room. They are filled with posters of Bobby and iKON. A smile crept acrossed my face seeing their faces. Turning on team B (iKON) version of “Just another boy”, I went in the shower. 

 

“Clap, Clap, clap ur hands nor ebam mi waerob damyeon nae nae nae bbutteo “I singed along and I remembered Bobby’s choreography of this part and started to dance.

 

Bang! I slipped and fell on my and waist. Thanks to my hands that quickly support my body, my head didn’t break open. I sighed in relief and try to stand up but damn my tail bone and waist hurt so much. I can’t stand up straight. I quickly washed myself up while slightly bending my back.

 

After breakfast I headed for school, walking towards the bus stop some people were laughing at me, no they were laughing at the way I walk. I was walking with slighting bending back like some grandmas do because I can’t bear the pain in my back when I straighten up. I just ignored some mocking people and took the bus to my school.

 

My school routine is simple, attending all my classes regularly, listening to Bobby songs when I have free time and talking with my friends. I’m not bad at school. Actually I do pretty good but it’s just that I don’t have much time for studies like others do because I have my fangirl works.

 

 After school I headed right back to home because of my mom order to not to wander around with my bad back. In my room while sitting in front of my desk, instead of studyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter