Chapter 3

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry ..I was busy with school works that I can't update. I make it up with a long chappie!  xD

_________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 3

 

Hyojin Pov

 

I’m sitting on my sofa, working with my laptop. I still can’t believe my ears yet. This is finally happening! Miracle is happening to me! The strange feeling of giddiness came over me. I don’t even know what kind of feeling is that at first because I haven’t feel like that for so long. I’m smiling without knowing. Wow I’m really hyper up now. Get yourself together Hyojin! Concentrate on work! I scolded myself.

 

Actually I’ve been losing my concentration the whole day since after the meeting. I’m not myself. But my dreams are going to come true? My inner-self questioned.

 

I was kinda cut off with iKON and the entire Kpop world for eight years. But that doesn’t mean I know nothing about iKON or Bobby since that day, because I’ve been unintentially and indirectly checking and catching news about them winning awards and their scandals. I listened some of their after debut songs too but it’s just once in a while. I’m afraid that if I listen to their songs too much and too often, even though I wanted to badly, my real inner self might come out again and turn all the things back to before.

 

I wonder how he looks like right now. Even cooler? Even more muscular? Still smiles as cute as he used to before? Is his personality still the same; playful, dorky, friendly and lovely? I can’t stop thinking about him that night. How he raps, how he dances, enjoys the stage, how he talks, jokes&plays around, how he smiles, how he glances and stares at me (I mean fans :3), his every little behaviors came to my mind. They all displayed in front of my eyes like a movie. I couldn’t sleep that night. I have to go to Mnet building for a meeting about MAMA tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and will be leaving for Hong Kong where MAMA will be held this year.

 

 

 

The meeting ended just like any other meetings; discussing and deciding and discussing and deciding. Mnet said they wanted this year to be special and bigger than any other years and almost all of idols are coming. We promised to try our best.

 

I had to get back to my company to finish my remaining works and let them know what Mnet wanted. And unexpected additional decision came out. Song Minho will be coming to Hong Kong together with us to lead us. 

 

What the ?! This is my team and I am the LEADER of this team! I should be the one who is leading it! And the announcement was quite odd.

 

CEO said “Due to the suggestion of Director Song, he will be going to HK for MAMA too.”

 

Suggestion?  Hadn’t he said he handed over the case to me and my team at the meeting? So he was a hypocrite? I didn’t think he was that kind of person, I thought he was nice. I will delete that one.*cough*

 

Puff…connections…I thought and rolled my eyes in my mind.

 

A day before going to HK:

Our team was allowed to leave early around 12 because tomorrow is the day. I was about to leave my department after receiving goodbyes and good lucks’ from my team when I heard girls officer saying that they are going to shopping because they are going to meet lots of idols and they need to look good. They asked me if I would like to join them too. Oh…they’re right. I’m going to meet him again. I seriously need to look good. My brain alarmed. But I can’t let them know it.

 

I shook my head hesitantly and said a quite “I’m ok”. And then the other men collages bucked in saying “Do u think Director Park is like u guys? She won’t even know or care about those idols, she will be only focusing on work”.

 

I choked at those words.

 

In the elevator, I was thinking what kind of styles should I wear in front of him and which shopping mall should I go. Then the elevator doors opened and a person walked in. I’m not little bothered or even shared a glance to see who it is and keep thinking about should I change my hairstyle too. I looked down at my hair, ugh..they look horrible and uncared compared to that of idol girls’. May I should get a hair care at the saloon later, I was thinking and then someone coughed.

 

“Hey….” said the deep voice of whom, I can tell, will be leading us in HK.

 

I just bowed to him and stared back at the decreasing number of the elevator screen.

 

“What were u thinking? U seemed so deeply in ur thoughts” he told me with curious eyes.

 

“It’s nothing” I answered simply not showing my dissatisfaction towards him,him trying to snatch my leader position.

 

“Oh…..Umm… Are u ready for tomorrow, Hyojin-ssi?” he said with an excited look.

 

“I’m always ready, sir” I answered with a calm face.

 

He chuckled. “This girl…”he smiled and murmured. 

 

“Sorry, sir?” I couldn’t catch what he said because it was too low.

 

“Nothing! So how about a lunch this time? We all are off today for tomorrow right?” 

 

“Sorry but I really need to go somewhere right now.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Myung-Dong” I said with a bright, excited smile.

 

Then I walked off the elevator after giving him a bow.

 

Here I come Myung-Dong~! One of the most popular shopping towns of Seoul!

 

End of Pov~

Minho was left dumbfou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter