Chapter 18

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyojin’s Pov

 

“Director Song?” I asked confusingly when I saw Song Minho standing at my door with Bobby blocking.

 

“Oh, Hyojin sshi” 

 

“I just thought I could drop you some paperworks which you missed out during your day offs.” He said while holding up several files. 

 

“Oh, yea. Thanks” I said while wheeling forward to take the files from him.

 

“umm can I come in? I made you some soup too you see” He said several seconds after handing me the files.

 

“I didn’t interrupt anything, did I?” he asked, looking between me and bobby.

 

“N-no..” I said reluctantly while glancing up at Bobby. In fact, I was thinking he did. “umm Come in?”

 

He grinned before he pushed pass Bobby into my house.

 

“I made you some chicken soup since I figured it’d be not easy for you to cook around or go eat outside.” He said, walking towards my kitchen.

 

“Someone should give you the best director award. You even take care of you fellows’ dinners. How nice of you.” I heard Bobby said sarcastically while closing the door.

 

“My mom has said chicken soup is good for regrowing bones.” He said with a wide smile, ignoring Bobby.

 

“She didn’t even break any bones” I heard Bobby said under his breath while trailing behind me.

 

“You haven’t eat dinner yet, right?” “Shall I warm this up for you now? Your bowls are in this cupboard, right? ” Minho said, ignoring Bobby.

 

“No, I will just eat later”

 

At first, I was thinking about asking him to leave right away since I don’t feel like having 2 guys in my house at the same time but the fact that he made a soup kind of poked my guilt that I let him stay for a little longer.

 

“How does he know where you bowls are?” Bobby told me quietly while standing behind my wheelchair.

 

“Umm..that’s-”

 

“Because I’ve made food for her here before” Song Minho cut in with a smirk after placing his soup in refrigerator.

 

Bobby gave me a look. 

 

“ahh um you guys want any tea?” I tried to change the subject. “ I think I have some tea-“

 

“You don’t need to make me tea Hyojin. I’m no guest since I’m here like every day and night” ,said Bobby while glancing up at Minho. I coughed, surprised.

 

Now it was Minho turn to widen his eyes. 

 

“U want some tea Director song?”  I tried to change this conversation’s direction to tea again.

 

“No, I’m fine” He shook his head before staring at Bobby who’s now playing with Kimbap on his lap.

 

Silence followed except Kimbap’s purrs.

 

“ok..umm then-” 

 

“Hyojin, it’s your TV time. You want me to carry you the couch like I used to?” Bobby cut me off while walking towards me with his arms stretched.

 

“What? No n-”

 

I was waving my hands off to Bobby when Director Song said “I think I should go.” while waking out of the kitchen.

 

“Oh Okay. Let me walk you out Director song” said Bobby, sounding so polite and active all of sudden.

 

“No. I’m fine.” Minho said before walking towards the door. 

 

“Okay..see you tomorrow Director Song.” I said after him while he just replied with a nod before leaving out of my door.

 

“Why did you do thatttt?” I asked bobby confusingly. 

 

 “What? He was annoying!” He was wearing a winning smirk when he turned to me.

 

“… It was rude.”

 

“are you mad at me? When did he even made food here... so you take all the guys into your house? NO wonder.” He said with a huff.

 

“What? I’m not! It was- why do I even need to explain. No wonder?

 

……. gosh..You are unbelieveable!” I was stern.

 

“Look who’s talking..” he said sarcastically while looking at his own legs.

 

“He made soup himself.. I didn’t even get to thank him”

 

“so you are mad at me because I kicked away your chance of eating that soup with YOUR “Director” song nim, huh?” 

 

I was not. Not even close

 

“…Bobby look we just made up. Let’s not do this “

 

“You started it duh!” said Bobby with Kimbap at his legs.

 

“Ok. Fine. You can go too then.” I said while wheeling myself to my tv to start my TV time.

 

“I’m not going anywhere. Kimbap doesn’t want me to go.” He said while taking Kimbap to his lap.

 

“Don’t misunderstood. I’m staying for Kimbap, not you. Right, Kimbap-ah~?” 

 

“meow”,he imitated a cat’s noise. “Kimbap said right”

 

 

 

U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.E.A.B.L.E

 

I was speechless. :3

 

Ok let him be let him be. Or my throats will hurt.

 

I was trying to focus on movie while he and Kimbap are making all kinds of weird noises.

 

After a couple moments, he appeared in front of me with cupcakes.

 

“Kimbap said he doesn’t like cupcakes. So you can have them.” He said while placing cupcakes in front of me before going back to Kimbap.

 

He turned back to me again and said “Only because Kimbap doesn’t want to eat them.” 

 

And he went to meow with Kimbap again.

 

…………

 

He IS the most childish person I’ve ever ever met.

Hyojin’s Pov

 

Days passed by and me and Bobby got closer than ever. Him being lack of any schedules and fake friends, he came to see me quite often with me being friendless and the only person he could talk about his worries to. s were nicer to him than ever but him being the hyung and members having many schedules ( which thereby somehow hurting his ego ), he finds it hard to talk frankly about everything he feels to s. 

 

Actually he even started a community group for orphan kids where the only members of the group being him and me. We go around little orphanages from country

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter