Chapter 7

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Bobby’s POV

 

I, Donghyuk, Jinhwan and Yunhyeong are now at the best club of the town, partying because today is Krystal’s Bd. Although she invited all 7 of us, Junhoe refused to come because he said he is too cool for lame parties like this; since Krystal is lame, he’s sure her party will also be lame. That sassy kid. Hanbin refused to come to because he don’t like parties and he rarely goes to any of them and he forced Chanwoo not to go too, so that he could make him run some errands; like ‘go buy Choco corn’.

Well, for me I don’t miss any of the party I got invited. I love parties and accompany parties give. I’m friend with almost everyone in this industries and I love being around them and having fun together with them. What is youth for? Have fun, enjoy till u r still young right? And I’m also quite popular with party girl idols too.

The party was yet to start so; we were drinking and chatting at the 2nd floor of the club. I was telling them a joke and Yunhyeong lost focus in my joke and started staring at 1st floor.

“Wait, isn’t that girl in red and black near the dance floor the director girl we met in Hong Kong?” Yunhyeong curiously asked his buddies, and all of our attention turned to where Yunhyeong was looking.

Near the dance floor, among all those dancing and chatting people, standing a confused-looking hot girl. I take a better look, it’s her. Although all of her clothes, hair and makeup styles were changed, I can tell by her expression; cold and arrogant but this time I can see a little nervousness in it.

She looked around her surrounding, I examined her, her short tight skirts reveals her long lean legs and that black wavy hair, smokey makeup and red lips perfectly fit her face under the spot light. She looks hot. Wait! What? Did I just say hot to that girl? I slapped my brain mentally.

“Oh… yea! It’s her.” I can hear Jinhwan said with surprise.

“I didn’t know she was this type of girl… I mean...hot  type.” Yunhyeong said reluctantly.

“I knew” Donghyuk told them with a smirk.

“What?” asked the oldest Hyung with a confused look.

“I have seen her in bikini back in MAMA days.” Donghyuk answered while gulping down a sip of his drink.

“You did??” the two hyungs asked in unison and Donghyuk continued to recount the swimming pool event with her to the hyungs.

Their conversation goes on, I keep looking at her; she seems lost. Why did she even come here? Is she friend with Krystal? To my surprise, she looked up the 2nd floor and then her eyes landed on me. I didn’t know what to do, should I invite her to our table? Because even if she was friends with Krystal she won’t know any other person in this party, so she has nowhere to sit right? I’m always like this to everyone. I was always the friendly one and I’m famous for good at making friends in my field. Back in Hong Kong was just that she seemed so cold, unfriendly to her those teammates, which is the kind of person I dislike. But everyone’s got their own flaws right?

I was about to smile and waved her to come sit with us when that Minho guy appeared from behind and led her to sit with him.

 

Hyojin’s POV

 

Now I was sitti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter