Chapter 9

Fulfilling my teenage dreams as a grown woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

 

 

Hyojin’s Pov

 

 

 

“What the hell?!” I screamed.

 

I quickly got up from bed and kicked that creature off the bed.

 

“Who are you? What are you doing in my bed?!” I yelled, trying to find something hard to knock him off.

 

He fell from the bed and a loud yelp “Ah” left his lips. He sat up from the floor and turned to look at me.

 

“Hughh! What the hell?!” he yelled with wide eyes.

 

Omo! Why is he being surprised? I’m the one who should be!

 

“What did you do to me? How did you get into my house?!” I asked him, showed him my scariest expression.

 

He looked around confusingly and then scoffed.

 

“First, I wouldn’t do anything to someone who looks like this.” His hand gestured me up and down.

 

“And second, your house? I don’t think so.” He raised an eyebrow with a sour expression.

 

“What are you talking abo-” I looked around the surrounding and gasped.

 

! This isn’t my house! Where the hell I am?! 

 

At that moment, someone walked into the room, abruptly opening the door with wide eyes.

 

“What’s going on?” the deep voice asked and the voice owner's eyes widen when he saw us. It was Minho.  What the!

 

He was wearing sweat pants and old white T, his hair was so messy as if he has just woke up. 

 

“Minho shi, what are you doing here? Do you know this guy with arrjuma hair?” I asked while pointing to weird hair guy on the other side of the bed.

 

“WHAT? Arrjuma hair???” that guy asked loudly with bulge eyes.

 

“Yah, Mino. What is this gangster looking lady doing in your house?” he asked Minho, pointing me back.

 

“What? Your house?” my voice got louder with surprise.

 

“Y-yes.” “Wait, when did you come in Taehyun?” Mino asked.

 

“Around dawn.” He answered.

 

“What?” I asked, not understanding anything.

 

“Did u go clubbing again?” Minho asked him again.

 

“Yea” Arrjuma hair guy shrugged.

 

“What?” I said again.

 

“Wait, let’s calm down first and go talk in the living room.” Minho said leaving all of us to the living room.

 

~~~~~~

 

I drank down th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter