You Can't Love Me

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

“Hyemi? I think…I love you.” Words of jaejoong keep flashing into her mind since she got home. She was in her room sitting on her study table across her window still thinking jaejoong’s sudden confession to her until she had flashbacks of the kiss…

               

“Hyemi-a can you give me a chance to show it to you?”

 

She slowly run her fingertips on her lips, well she never kiss anyone before beside her parents and the fact that it’s her first kiss because she also never dated any guy before and just focusing on her studies and to their coffee shop…

 

Hyemi open the drawer of her study table and pull out her diary. She grabbed a ball pen and start on writing again…

 

First Snow…

 

Dear Diary,

 

                Tonight pours the first snow and in other words its winter again my most hated season of the year. Every time winter comes all the sad memory that left from my past were starting to become fresh in my mind again. I thought winter never gave any meaning into any lives of a person, but then there’s this someone who actually loved the winter on the way i hated it.

 

                And tonight first snow, i actually got my first kiss to that someone and asking me for a chance. But how will i gave him a chance, when i only have days or months to live…~

 

 

Hyemi close her diary and slam it back to her drawer...."This will be the last time i'll write all my feelings into my diary, i somehow need to show it? What am i thinking?” She said to herself. “You can’t like him nor love him. You’ll just going to hurt him if you do.” Hyemi muttered then went to bed to sleep.

 

----------

 

The next day right after breakfast, hyemi went off to the coffee shop as her daily routine before going to the university. While she was cleaning the glass window of their shop, she felt her phone vibrates on her pocket…

 

Calling: Kim Jaejoong

 

Hyemi gasped when she saw his name on her phone screen calling her. She didn’t know if she’s going to answer it or not until it went off. She sighed with her eyes close then put back her phone on her pocket to continue on what she’s doing then after one minute she felt her phone vibrates again…

 

When hyemi was done at the coffee shop, she went now to attend her classes and every couple of minutes or hour, her phone repeatedly vibrates, but she didn’t mind it all and just ignore his call until she receives three messages from him…

 

 

                     “Hey, are you mad? Why aren’t you answering my calls?”

 

                     “If this is about last night, i’m sorry.”

 

                      “Hyemi-a, please answer my calls.”

 

 

Suddenly sera came and sit beside her… “Yah, what happened last night? On your date with jaejoong?” Sera snorted at her.

 

“Nothing, we just eat dinner, talk and—”  Hyemi suddenly cut her sentence when she remember the kiss again.

 

“And?”

 

“And…And he drive me home.” She awkwardly smiled.

 

“Oh really?” Sera nodded at her. “Then why are you blushing?”

 

“Blushing? I’m not!”

 

“You are! So don’t lie. Just tell me what exactly happened.”

 

And then hyemi’s phone starts to vibrate again…It was jaejoong again who is calling her.

 

“Yah, aren’t you going to answer it? And just stare on it?” Hyemi look at sera and nod. “Why? Aiigoo. Give me that.” She demanded as she grabbed her phone on her.

 

"Yah, ser—"

 

“Yeoboseo?” Sera speak when she press the green button and answer jaejoong's call.

 

“Hyemi-a…” Jaejoong cooed on the other line.

 

“Sorry but this isn't hyemi, is this really kim jaejoong?”

 

“Uhm...Ye-Yea. Who is this?”

 

“I’m sera hyemi’s friend.” Sera said excitedly. “Oh? Hyemi? Well she’s…” She said and look at hyemi who was signaling her to tell him that she’s not around and just left her phone to her. “She’s at the library. She ahm, left her phone…because phone is not allowed at the library.” Sera giggled awkwardly.

 

“Oh if that so, okay…could you just tell her that i called and i’ll call her back.”

 

“Mmm…yea. bye~” Sera said ending the call then glared at hyemi. “What the heck is wrong with you? Why did you do that?”

 

Hyemi sighed helplessly…“I don’t know. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter