Crossed Path

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

The few days hyemi received a message from their school clinic and ordering her to come to the university clinic as soon as she finished reading the message. So when hyemi arrived at their university she immediately went at their school clinic like what the message said…

 

“Good Morning, Dr. Yuan.” Hyemi greeted when she stepped inside the clinic.

 

She didn’t know that her friend sera saw here entering the clinic, sera suddenly feel that something really isn’t right with hyemi these past few days so she followed her there and starts on eavesdropping…

 

“Good Morning, Ms. Han please take as seat…” Doctor Yuan greeted back at her.

 

“I read the message Dr. Yuan and what is it you want to talk about?”

 

“You know already why you’re here Ms. Han, i also received the result of your medical examination and i want to give you some advice about your case.” Doctor Yuan started and sighed. “I think you better stop attending your classes and just take your medications as soon as early.”

 

“What? Stop attending my classes? You’re telling me to drop all my subjects but doctor only one semester left and i’m a graduate.”

 

“Yes, i know Ms. Han but you’re sick and you need a medications. I’m telling you, if you continue like this your condition might get worst.”

 

“I don’t care!” Hyemi said aloud and tears were now running down on her cheeks. “I want to finish this and i will be graduated before i die. You don’t have any idea how my dad work hard just for me, just for my education and now you’re telling me to stop and drop all my subjects. No i won’t drop my subjects and lastly i’m not taking any medications.”

 

“Okay Ms. Han i understand but did you tell this to your parents?”

 

Hyemi shook her head…

 

“When are you going to tell this to your parents? When you die? Ms. Han your condition is not just a kid that has a high fever, you’ve diagnose with an acute leukemia. Please be aware of that…”

 

“I ‘am aware! That’s why i don’t want it to known by my dad because i don’t want him seeing me in pain, seeing me weak, seeing me on how they will take me away from him like they did on my mom, on how i will die slowly. Please doctor i’m begging you, don’t tell this to my dad please…” Hyemi sobbed.

 

The doctor release a long sighed and agree at hyemi wants… “Okay, you have my word Ms. Han.”

 

“Thank you…thank you so much.” She stood up and bowed 90 degrees then wipe her tears and before she could leave the clinic…

 

“Ms. Han, i hope you at least do and take the medications…It will really help you a lot.” Doctor Yuan said.

 

Hyemi nodded… “I’ll think about it doctor.” She said then left the clinic.

 

When hyemi stepped outside the clinic, sera was there standing right in front of her and quite upset about her for telling them that there were nothing wrong about her but the fact that there was…

 

“Sera-a…” Hyemi said softly.

 

“Can you explain what i’ve heard hyemi, are you really sick? Do you really have leukemia!?” Sera said at her and about to cry.

 

“Hyemi-a, you have leukemia?” Il woo hissed. When he came, he saw them talking near the clinic so he walk closer to them and approach the two of them but then he heard what just sera said that made him shocked and ask hyemi too…

 

“Hey guys please not here, let’s just talk outside.” Hyemi said then walk away commanding them to follow her outside the university.

 

“Okay now that we’re outside, can you explain now? Is it true that you’re sick that you have lue-”

 

“It is true.” Hyemin said cutting il woo’s sentence.

 

“What? How did it happens? You said you’re healthy, you said your result was normal.” Il woo said.

 

“I lied…because i don’t want you guys to know that i’m dying, especially my dad. Can you also please keep it a secret from my dad please…please don’t tell this to my dad i beg you two please~” Hyemi beg at the two.

 

“But hyemi-a, you need to have medications and how will you going to do that if you don’t want to tell this to uncle tom…” Sera said.

 

“I’m not taking medication, i will not take that.”

 

“Are you crazy? If you’re not going to take the medications you eventually die…” Il woo barked.

 

“Well, i’m going there anyway so what for?”

 

“But hyemi-a…”

 

“I said i’m not, so please guys just do the favor i ask to you, if you’re really my friends you’re going to understand why i’m doing this. I don’t want to see my dad how weak i’am, i want to live my remaining days being just like a normal so please guys…please.” Hyemi said with a teary eyes and walk away.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I was walking along the hand river with my dog vick, when suddenly i saw a familiar figure of a girl sitting at the bench just 10 meters away where we are. I slowly walk closer and closer to the bench and gasped. It’s her, the girl that owned the necklace, hyemi…

 

She look so down while just looking at the sunset until after a while i saw a tear run down on her right cheek that made me offer my handkerchief again to her…

 

She then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter