Fallen Leaves 2/2

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE'S POV

 

And fifteen minutes later, the concerts finally begun with the amazing laser show as an appetizer to the concert which made all their fans whoop loudly as ever...“SOUTH KOREA, ARE YOU READY??!!!” Yoochun’s voice surprised and asked them with his perfect English as the concert started with their first song Empty.

 

Their song Empty was followed by I.D.S before they do the first talk. The three of them were just doing great on their performance, just perfect to make all their fans crazily whoop and sing loudly with them while they are all waving their light stick they’re holding. Hyemi on the other hand with her friends was enjoying the show so far, that every each songs jaejoong didn’t forget or even pass a chance to stare and look at her from the front seats where she was sitting.

 

In exchange hyemi just wave at him with a smile every time their eyes will meet. After the talk, the three starts to perform now their solos and jaejoong does it first singing Still In Love before the Dance break, Pierrot, Be my girl, Mission, then yoochun’s solo of I Love You then Nine and another talk wherein jaejoong acknowledge know his fiancée presence at the audience and all the fans whoop in a soft awe. 

 

Jaejoong told his fans how he was so lucky to have her, care by her and loved by her. He was almost tearing as he said those words which really made hyemi’s heart caught off guard and gave him a flying kiss when their eyes meet again. After the talk it follows now the Ayy Girl, before junsu’s solo Too Love. While junsu was doing his solo, jaejoong run back to the dressing room to change his costumes for his second solo appearance.  But then after he changed into another costume and as soon as he stepped out from the bathroom, he suddenly felt his hands was starting to get numb again and can’t barely feel them also his vision start to become blurry which made him stump off the wall...

 

“Jaejoong-a!” Yoochun suddenly yelp as he caught him before he could fall on the floor. “Are you okay?”

 

Jaejoong gulp hard and hold onto yoochun’s shoulder for support as he stand back straight...“Yea, i’m fine.” He breathe.

 

“Are you sure? You don’t seem—” “I’m fine, i’m fine yoochun-a.” Jaejoong repeated patting his back. “I just need water, please...” He demanded and yoochun hurriedly handed him a bottled of water and jaejoong drunk it all the way.

 

Yoochun then tap his shoulder after he drunk his water...“Okay now?” He nodded with a lit smiled and suddenly the stage director came in view.

 

“Jaejoong.” He called out giving him a cue to go back now to the stage and perform his last solo song.

 

Jaejoong  gulp again, before he followed their stage director to the backstage and as soon as junsu exited from his solo, jaejoong entered with his song For You It’s Separation, For Me It’s Waiting.

 

Song Playing: [My Heart I Gave To You by: Yiruma]

While jaejoong was singing the song, hyemi suddenly felt something that she can’t even explain while hearing him singing as jaejoong again look into her eyes. It was like he wants to say something to her but can’t find the words to say. I think the sayings “action was louder than words” make now a sense. She knew he was hiding something from her, she can see it by those sad orbs attached on his face.

 

Out of the blue, hyemi tears start to flow without any reason. Just found herself crying as she continuously watch him...

 

“Jaejoong~” She said softly that made ilwoo and sera turn and look at her.

 

“Yah, why?” Sera asked her and hyemi just shook her head.

 

“Hyemi-a, are you okay? Why are you crying?” Ilwoo asked nudging her, but hyemi just shook her head and never leave an eye from jaejoong as her tears were just continue flowing.

 

Sera and Ilwoo look at each other anxiously...

 

“I swear, as much as possible i want to tell you everything, everything~” Jaejoong thought while singing and looking at her. “But i was so afraid that i might hurt you in the end. I don’t want you to be pained and be hurt just because of the fact that i’m dying and living you soon. I don’t want to erase those smiling face, those giggles, chuckle, or even laugh that i always really love to hear from you. I just want you to stay happy and gave you the best and happiest memories as much as i can before i leave.”

 

After jaejoong sung the song and bowed to all the audience/fans with smile mark on his face, he turn back to where hyemi and her friends were sitting and his smile slowly change into frown when he saw she was crying and her two friends was starting to worry on her as they were keep on patting her back and making her stop...

 

“What should we do?” Sera mouthed at jaejoong as soon as he caught his attention.

 

And then junsu and yoochun appear again at the stage for their next song which is Found You. Jaejoong tried his best to act coolly to finish the song and the one more song which is Fallen Leaves before their encore, even though he was feeling worried inside his self on seeing hyemi crying at the audience and as soon as they’d finish the song and went backstage to prepare for the encore as the lights went off, jaejoong immediately grab the chance to get her from the audience and talk to her at the backstage alone...

 

“Sshh~hey~talk to me, why?” Jaejoong coaxed at her and gently pat her back to calm her down. “Baby? You’re starting to make me worried, why are you crying? Hmm?” He asked again but hyemi keep on shooking her head and just cry in front of him.

 

Suddenly the stage director called him for their encore...“Jaejoong, come on!”

 

“Yea! Just a minute!” He answered back. “Hyemi please tell me what’s wrong?”

 

Then hyemi just gave him a hug, a very tight hug and was different from all the hugs they’d shared from the very first. Jaejoong stunned for seconds before he hugged her back...

 

When the stage director called him for the second time, hyemi broke apart...“Go.” She commanded pushing him lightly, motioning him to go back now with junsu and yoochun for their encore.

 

“Are you okay now?”

 

Hyemi nodded and smile softly at him...

 

Jaejoong wipe then her tears away and kiss her forehead...“Then, see you later.” He said before he run back to the stage.

 

And then for their encore song Be The One was heard from the background before the last remaining song, ending their concert with the remix of Empty and Be My Girl...

 

__________

After the success of their concert in seoul, jaejoong hurriedly prepare his self for another part of his night their wedding ceremony. Hyemi with her friends left first and headed to the venue, when they arrived there the staff hurriedly run into her to get her dress and to do her make-up, while ilwoo and sera went to the chapel and just wait there until the ceremony start.

 

After a while, jaejoong together with junsu and yoochun arrived now at the chapel wearing now their suits. There are only few people were invited to witness their vows and that’s their families and friends. Not just too long when the trio arrived, a soft music start now to play from the background as a cue mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter