A Sudden Lost

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

Hyemi can’t wait but to arrive at the university and see her two best friends and share the good news about the result of her laboratories exams, that she’s no longer sick and not going to die with the killer disease that also kill her mom when she was 8 years old. The snow start to pour as soon as she enters the university gate which made her stop from walking once she notice it.

 

Hyemi look up and smile lightly letting the snow fall on her face as she closed her eyes...

 

“Winter...” She breathes. “Should i like you too? Like how jaejoong like your coldness?”

 

And then suddenly someone bumps her back intentionally making her turn on her behind...

 

“Pabo~ what are you doing here outside? Letting the snow freeze you to death...Aiigoo~” Ilwoo snorted.

 

Lisa look him astonish... “Ilwoo-a.”

 

“Tch...come on let’s go inside.”

 

“Sera?” Hyemi asked him then hold his right arm with her both hands making him stop from walking and stare on it. “Why?” She asked him again.

 

“Oh? Nothing...Sera? She’s at the library why do you need something to her? Come on let’s go there.”

 

Hyemi shook her head... “Let’s just call her here, tell her that i have something important to say to you two.” She smiled.

 

“Important to say to us? Okay...” Ilwoo said with a nod and start to call sera.

 

Hyemi and ilwoo went to the cafeteria and wait for sera to come; while they’re waiting there hyemi was busy and happily chatting at jaejoong on her phone after jaejoong give her a call. Ilwoo was just watching her and staring at hyemi’s smiling face. He was wondering about the important thing she was going to say and for the last couple of weeks this was the first again seeing how hyemi look this happy like she was before she know the result of her medical.

 

Just after hyemi talk with jaejoong on her phone, sera came...

 

“Hey guys....” Sera snorted as she sit next to hyemi. “So what’s this important that you would like to tell us?”

 

“Remember yesterday when jaejoong and i arrived at the coffee shop? We just went at the hospital that time because i told him about my condition and want now to take my medication.”

 

“Wow great! So you mean you decided to take the medication?” Sera asked again.

 

“Yah sera, that’s what she just said.” Ilwoo hissed. “Tch...”

 

“But before my medication the doctor examined my condition again and re-tests all my laboratories and this morning jaejoong got my result and i also read it...” Hyemi continuously said then paused to breathe. “It says on my result that i really don’t have any disease that i thought i have on the first place. The doctor said to jaejoong that maybe some of the result mix-up and got the wrong one to send to me. Isn’t good news?” She said now tearing up because of happiness. “I’m not going to die, i’ll live.”

 

“Is that true?” Sera said with her eyes widened as she shake hyemi’s shoulders.

 

Hyemi nodded... “Yea.”

 

“Really?” Ilwoo asked and hyemi nodded again.

 

“Yes, it is true!”

 

“We’re so much happy for you...” Sera said and hug her tight. “At last, you and your dad will going to live happily again and much happier now because you have a kim jaejoong who’s there now for you.”

 

“Yea...i also thought that maybe jaejoong was the angel that sent my mom for me.”

 

Ilwoo suddenly saddened after hearing jaejoong’s name, he can’t explain why he felt sad instead of the fact that being happy because hyemi got second chance to live, he just can’t help but to feel this weird mix emotions he had inside...

 

“Yah ilwoo-sshi, aren’t you going to hug me too?” Hyemi called him.

 

Ilwoo smiled inwardly and sit on the remaining space beside her and hug them too...

 

“I’m happy hyemi-a...i’m happy for you.” Ilwoo softly said.

 

On the middle of their celebration, hyemi suddenly broke the hg when she felt her phone vibrates on her pocket. She pull-out her phone and saw the caller id on her phone screen...it was her dad calling her so she immediately press the answer button...

 

“Dad!” Hyemi uttered as she answer the call while smiling. “Eh? Senior Choi why?”

 

“I’m sorry hyemi-a~ but your dad...”

 

 

Song Playing: ["Hurt" By: Ali]

Hyemi’s smile suddenly faded and eyes widened in a horror... “Wha-What?~” She said softly as she drop her phone and her eyes start to well up.

 

“Hyemi, what happened?” Sera worriedly asked nudging her but hyemi didn’t badge instead tears wear streaming down her cheeks.

 

“Hyemi-a...Hyemi...” Ilwoo called out quite loud that made hyemi look at him for a while before she start to run out from the cafeteria living her things.

 

“Hyemi!” Sera yelled and hurriedly pick her phone while ilwoo carry all her things and followed her.

 

She rode a taxi and headed to the hospital that senior choi one of the head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter