Fallen Leaves 1/2

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

“You’ve gotten your condition even worst Mr. Kim.” Dr. Fang said, his doctor. “You have to made up on your decisions and that’s adds the fact to tell it to your love ones. If you’re worried about not having a donor you can consult some of your friends maybe they can help you. If you won’t do the operation right away, i don’t think you’ll still live this past month.” He advices to him that made jaejoong world even turn down. He already expected this will gonna happen sooner or later. Just by seeing his self in front of the mirror, the symptoms that always little by little kills him from the inside already gives an answer.

 

Jaejoong just thoughtfully nodded with a soft smiled...“I’ll do what you’ve told me but before that happen, am i still in good condition to do the concert and my wedding?” He asked. “The concert will take place on Saturday and just right after that i’ll be wed.”

 

“In your condition, i don’t think you’ll make it. I’m afraid that you might just lose your consciousness right after and if that happen you only had 3 or 5% to wake up.” Dr. Fang said while shooking his head.

 

Jaejoong chuckled sarcastically at him...“Are you kidding me? I feel totally fine, it’s just these symptoms keep popping out of my body.”

 

“That’s why i told you to do the operation now and not later Mr. Kim.”

 

“But you once told me before that if ever i under go on an operation i also had small chance of waking up. What if after that i won’t woke up again? I’d rather choose to lose my consciousness at the middle of nowhere rather than got an operation without an uncertainty that i’ll gonna open my eyes again.”

 

By that jaejoong stood up and walk out from doctor fang’s office to the parking lot where his car was parked. He kicked the wheel in frustration as soon as he reach his car before his eyes starts to well up, suddenly his phone vibrate from his pocket. He full out his phone and once he saw hyemi’s name on the screen tears start to stream down his face. It takes him a while before he finally answers it biting his lips to suppress his sob...

 

“Hello? Jaejoong-a?” Hyemi said on the other line.

 

“H-Hmm?”

 

“Are you on your way home now? I cooked, let’s eat lunch together okay?”

 

Jaejoong just nodded as if she could see him...“Mmm.”

 

“Okay, i’ll see you then.”

 

By that jaejoong ended the call before he completely sob and fell down the ground, making his self sit and just lean his back against his car...

 

__________

Meanwhile at jaejoong’s penthouse, hyemi was busy cooking their lunch. She was cooking the dish that his dad taught her before when he’s still alive. She was perfectly happy doing this kind of thing and also because this was their first lunch together in one roof. While hyemi was just waiting for the beef to boiled, she arranged first the dining table by placing the plates, chopsticks and the spoon.

 

And then she plated some kimchi from the refrigerator and brought it to the dining table, before she heard the pot was clanking on the stove. Hyemi run towards the stove opening the lid before she added the veggies and some spices to flavor it, then she put again the lid and heard now the click of the oven as her baked casserole was ready now to serve. She place the baked casserole on the dining table before she walk back to the kitchen but before she could make a step, a strong pair of arms pulled her back and hug her from behind.

 

Hyemi stunned in surprised of jaejoong sudden presence...

 

“Oh, you scared me.” She breathe before she unwrap his arms from her waists to turn to face him while a smile was still curved on her lips but slowly fades when she saw him crying but with a hint of smile on his face. “Why? What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” Hyemi worried asked now capping his face and wipe his tears away.

 

Jaejoong shook his head...“I just miss you.”

 

Hyemi soften and softly smile at him...“But we’re always together, how come you’re missing me a lot this past few days hmm?”

 

He didn’t answer instead he just shrugs his shoulder with a smile at her...

 

“Tch, anyways are you hungry? Come and take your sit here, i’ll just go and plate the beef i cooked.”

 

Jaejoong nodded as he sit in one of the chair on the dining table and wait for her. Hyemi walk back to the dining table with the bowl of boiled beef bulgogi on her both hands placing it on the middle of the table. Then the two of them finally start to eat as they were sitting across each other.

 

Suddenly on the middle of their meal, jaejoong break the silence...

 

“Hyemi-a, let’s get married.” He snorted making hyemi cough out of the blue.

 

“What?”

 

“Right just after our concert, let’s get married.”

 

“Right away?” Jaejoong smilingly nodded at her. “Why too fast? First you’re rushing me on your proposal now our wedding...yah, are you sure you’re okay?”

 

“Well, i just can’t wait to be your husband and you to be my loving wife.”

 

Hyemi pouted at him playfully...“Seriously, are you sure that’s the reason of why you’re rushing to be wed all of sudden?”

 

“Of course!” Jaejoong exclaimed and lean closer to her. “What babe? Hmm?” He said now holding her right hand.

 

Hyemi remain silent for a while still thinking about jaejoong’s unpredictable actions these past few weeks. Making all possible and in a rush, living like there’s no tomorrow will come. She was of course wondering why he is being like this, if he ever takes a chance and ask him, he just gave her a smile in return. But thinking it on the other way, hyemi also just want the same as jaejoong, being his loving wife and to be with him forever like what she told him when she accepted his proposal to marry him.

 

After a while hyemi then slowly nod at him...“If that’s what you want, fine then...let’s get married.” She answered.

 

Jaejoong lighten and stood up from his seat also pulling her up before he wrapped his both arms around her...“I love you.” He sweetly said. “I love you hyemi-a, so much.”

 

Hyemi look at him in awe...“I love you too, jaejoong-a.”

 

And then their lips touched as they share a tender yet passionate kiss and took it for a long while...

 

__________

Next few days the boys got even busier for their upcoming concert this coming Saturday and also maybe the last for jaejoong. Even though their schedule was so hectic, jaejoong didn’t forget to spare some time with hyemi. Every after their rehearsal/practice, recordings, he’ll right away go straight home to have lunch or even dinner together. And when he had no appointment in lined, he will stayed at home and spend the day with her watching some DVD’s, playing piano together or even going out and have a fun sweet romantic date and all that. Also before they’re going to sleep, he didn’t forget to sing a song for her until she fell asleep on his arms.

 

Beside of jaejoong and the other boys being busy, hyemi was also like them being busy at the university while preparing their wedding. She didn’t had so much hard time on doing the wedding preparations because the both of them just want a solemn, simple and private wedding that could only witness by their family, relatives and closest friends. Their wedding will take place in a small chapel in Seoul right after JYJ’s concert.

 

On the help of sera, hyemi chooses now her simple yet elegant looking wedding gown...

 

[Hyemi's wedding gown...]

 

“Wow you look perfectly beautiful hyemi-a.” Sera snorted once hyemi stepped out from the fitting room and walk in front of the huge mirror.

 

“I can’t believe i’m getting married soon.” Hyemi softly said while looking at the mirror.

 

“Are you happy?”

 

Hyemi nodded at her...“Yea of course, jaejoong is the only person i only care about now and also the only and last person that i’ll will love for the rest of my life.”

 

“Love...Love...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter