I Don't Want To Die...

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYEMI’S POV

 

“He’s my boyfriend...” I paused. “Now...” I said softly and look at my dad who is looking at me quietly. I was waiting for him to say something but he just stayed quiet and walk inside the house first to seat at the living room.

 

I followed him and sit across him, still waiting for his answer or yell at me this is the first time i saw my dad this serious. I hope he’ll not going to be mad and scold me, i was trying to stay calm and cool in front of him until i heard him release a long sighed and manage to look at me again...

 

“Do you love him?” My dad speak breaking the silence and i nod. “Are you happy with him?”

 

“Yea.” I nodded again. “Dad...are you mad?” I asked but he look away and stood up and went to the kitchen at the fridge getting some glass of water. “Ahm, if you’re mad at me...i understand and i’ll accept if you’ll going to scold me now. Like seriously.”

 

And then I heard my dad chuckled at me... “What’s funny?” I pouted.

 

“Yah, i’m not mad at you dear. I’m just shock that my little girl is really grown up and now has a boyfriend.”

 

“But i’m still the same dad nothing’s change. The only had change is my status, from single now...being committed.”

 

“I’m happy for you hyemi-a.” My dad smiled at me with teary eyes and patted my head gently. “Can you give daddy a hug?”

 

“Of course.” I replied and hug him. “Dad don’t be too emotional, i just got a boyfriend...i’m not getting married yet.”

 

“Whatever you say, soon you will.”

 

“Love you daddy.”

 

“I love you too sweetheart. Now, go to bed...i know you’re tired from all of your school papers lately. Go on, go to sleep.” I nodded and pecked his cheek.

 

“Good night.”

 

“Goodnight.” He said then i walk to the stairs and headed to my room.

 

As i enter my room, i suddenly heard my phone rings my desk. I walk towards the desk grabbing my phone as sit on the process before i press the answer button not minding whose calling me...

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

“Hi baby.” I heard a voice of a man said. “What are you doing?” He asked.

 

I furrowed and look at the calling id wondering who’s calling me with that pet name...

 

“Jae...jaejoong?” I gasped and wet my lips. “Oh, hi...i’m at my room and about to sleep. How about you are you home already?” I asked.

 

“Not yet, still on my way. Did i startle you?”

 

I furrowed my eyebrows again... “What do you mean you startle me?”

 

“By calling you...baby~”

 

“Oh? Well, a little bit... because this is the first time someone called me like that.”

 

“You mean you haven’t got a boyfriend before?” I shook my head like he could see me. “You’re the first jaejoong.”

 

“Then, how lucky i’ am...” I heard him chuckled. “You should go to sleep.”

 

“Mmm...” I nodded. “Good night then.”

 

“Ahm, hyemi-a...” Jaejoong cooed before ending the call.

 

“Yes?” I said as I bit my lower lip.

 

“I love you.” My heart suddenly feel flattered after hearing those words from him. This was the first time i felt this kind of feeling again.

 

I smiled... “I love you too. Bye~” I said then ended the call.

 

I pulled the drawer of my desk and pull out my diary and start to draw a big heart on the middle page before i start to write on the lower page...

 

I hope my heart will continue to smile like this till my last breath. 

 

After that i put it back to my drawer and change into my sleeping clothes before i went to bed I first look at my window as i watch the start above me...

 

“Starlight start bright, first star I see tonight, i wish i may i wish i might, have this wish i wish tonight.” I said softly and close my eyes as i start to whisper my wish at the cold wind brushing against me. “I want to live long, live long with the people i love. Please don’t take me from being with them please~” I mumbled with a smile and look at the star again. “Mom, is jaejoong the angel you sent for me? If he is, thank you for sending him to me.”

 

By that i close my window and have a good sleep...

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

While i was on my way home, i receive a message from yoochun and junsu telling me to drop by at the Han River to have some drink. I smirked a little after i read their message and turn the stirring wheel and drive to the Han River. When i arrived there I saw them sitting and already drinking while hearing the talking about something. I walk toward the bench where they’re sitting and seated myself between them as i pick-up one bottle of soju...

 

“Oh you arrive.” Yoochun uttered. “So how’s it? You went to talk to hyemi right?”

 

I nodded with a smile and take a gulp on the soju i’m holding...

 

“Are the two of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter