The Call

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

Hyemin stepped out of her bathroom right after she took a warm bath and went to seat at her study table across her window as she start to study her lessons for their upcoming exams this week. She pull out a couple of her books and place it on her table, while she was quietly reading it she suddenly remembered what jaejoong told her a while ago…

 

“See me again?” Hyemi muttered softly while look at her window.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Do you mind if i see you again?” Jaejoong suddenly asked at her.

 

Hyemi surprised on what she heard from him… “Eeh? See me again?”

 

Jaejoong hold the back of his head and smile at her while biting his lower lip…

 

“Well yea, if it’s okay with you…”

 

“Why do you want to see me again?” Hyemi asked in awkward tone.

 

“To be honest…I don’t know. I just feel that i want to see you again.” Jaejoong paused and look straightly to her eyes. “Will you let me?”

 

“But we just met each other?”

 

Jaejoong smiled and look down… “I’m sorry do i sound annoying to you?” He asked with a questioned look. “ I know we just met but if you will let me, i want to be one of your friends.”

 

“Be one of my friends? Are you sure you want to be my friend? I mean i’m just a stranger you met a while ago and you too to me.”

 

“But you’re not, i even know your name, hyemi right…hyemi.” Jaejoong said and slowly reach for her hand to hold it.

 

Hyemi look at her hand that jaejoong was holding …“Hyemi-a~” He cooed. “Will you let me see you again? Please?”

 

Hyemi eyes grew in surprised, some random thoughts and questions start to run on her mind. Why is this guy want to see her again? They just met a couple of hours ago and on the other day that she accidentally run into and gave back her necklace though the fact that he save her from the three drunk men. And then now he’s asking if he could see her again and want to be one of her friends...

 

She look down and sighed… “Your name is jaejoong right? Kim…Jaejoong?” Hyemi said and gulped. “Well, you’re not a killer, , criminal or some bad guy right?” She continued that made jaejoong chuckled at her softly.

 

“No…” Jaejoong shook her head. “I’m not.”

 

“Okay then…I think its fine to be friend with you.” Hyemi smiled awkwardly.

 

“So can we introduce ourself properly now?” Jaejoong asked and hyemi nodded.

 

“I’m Hyemi…Han Hyemi.”

 

“Jaejoong…Kim Jaejoong.”

 

They said to each other with a friendly handshake… “Nice to meet you jaejoong.” Hyemi said.

 

“Nice to meet you too…hyemi.”

 

Suddenly on the middle of their conversation, hyemi heard her father’s voice…

 

“Mi-a! Is that you already?” Her dad shouted from the inside of their house as he felt that there’s someone outside their gate.

 

“Yes dad!” Hyemi shouted back. “Thank you again for saving me and taking me home.” She bowed at jaejoong with a little smile mark on her face. “Take care on your way home.”

 

Then she walk now to open their gate but before she could enter inside, jaejoong called her again…

 

“Ahm, hyemi-a…”

 

Hyemi turn back to look at him again… “Yea?”

 

“Can i barrow your phone for a sec.?”

 

“My phone?” Jaejoong nodded and hyemi obliged and pulled out her phone from her bag then hand it to jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong type and save his number on her phone and handed it back to her… “Can you give me a call if you’re not busy? And maybe we can meet to have some cup of coffee.”

 

Hyemi blinked as he saw jaejoong’s number saved on her contacts…

 

“Okay.” She nodded and bowed again for the last time.

 

“Go on… go inside.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Mmm.” She nodded and went inside of their house.

 

*End of the flashback*

 

Hyemi grab her phone near of her nightstand and start to sort on her contact till she saw jaejoong’s number…

 

“Not bad on having another number of friends, besides he’s quite nice.” She lightly smiled and muttered his name… “Kim… Jae… Joong.”

 

The next day hyemi got up early and after she wash up and get on her dress, she went down and eat her breakfast that her dad cook for he. She immediately took her seat and hurriedly eat her food…

 

“Slow down young lady.” His dad chuckled as he watched hyemi eat her food fast.

 

“Done eating!” She shrieked. “Thanks for the delicious food daddy.” Hyemi smiled to her dad and made her way to the front door.

 

His dad gave her a question look… “Why are you in a rush? It’s too early…”

 

“I have to go to the library today dad. I only have two days to finish my research.” Hyemi said and picked his dad cheek. “Bye daddy see you later!” She waved cheerfully like she always does every morning and left.

 

But then when she stepped outside of their house her face start to curved a frowned…

 

“Act normal hyemi-a… act normal, for dad.” She said to herself and start to walk to the bus stop.

 

When hyemi arrived at their university library, she immediately start to do her research in one of her subjects and while she’s busy typing some info’s for her papers sera and ilwoo suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter