Symptoms

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“I don’t have much time left to know more how good and nice the world around us. For this moment i only think of spending my remaining time with her...with my beloved.” I thought before pulling out a ring on my pocket. “Marry me hyemi-a...marry me.”

 

I know i’m not on the right time to say this and ask her to be my wife, but my time on staying here with her is just too short. As much as possible i don’t want to leave all the people i love especially her since i made a promised that i won’t leave her and just stay beside her, but behind that i can’t do anything, i don’t have that decision if until when am i going to stay alive like this.

 

Hyemi was just looking at me; she didn’t even making a little move that i think i made her shocked on my sudden proposal to her. I was holding the ring still in front of her and just waiting for her answer that hopefully she’ll say yes...

 

Suddenly i hear her sigh... “Am i dreaming?” She asked as she looked away. “Why are you suddenly asking me with that question?”

 

“I’m sorry to startle you but, i’m really serious. Hyemi marry me, i don’t want to be your boyfriend anymore or you as my girlfriend. I want you to be my wife and me as your husband.”

 

“But jae, isn’t too fast for us to get married? I mean, we just started dating not too long ago and we haven’t known each other well.”

 

“Will get there when we get married, for me it doesn’t important if how long we known or dated each other. It’s not about counting the months or years we’ve been. It’s about the bound and the feelings that we’re both felt for each other.” I said as i held her face. “I know you love me as i love you. Be my wife hyemi.”

 

Hyemi smiled as she hold my both hands that’s on her face... “To be honest, i do really want to marry you and be your wife but i don’t think i’m capable of being your wife jae. I mean look at me, i don’t have anything left behind, but you...you’re an idol that everyone’s loved.”

 

“But i love the way you are and don’t say that you don’t nothing because you have me. Didn’t i tell you that you still have me hmm?”

 

“I’m sorry jae, but i can’t answer you now.”

 

I give her a soft smile and place the ring on her right palm... “I understand but i still want you to have this ring, keep it and when you’re ready to give me an answer i will gladly do the honor to put that right on your finger.” I simply said and place a kiss on her forehead.

 

“Thank you jae~”

 

I nodded and sighed...“Okay enough of this and go pack your things now. I’ll wait for you outside hmm?”

 

Hyemi nodded as she smiled...“Okay, i will not take too long.”

 

__________

When we arrived at my penthouse, i help her on her things as i lead her to the spare room. I placed her luggage beside the bed and went back beside her as i wrap my both arms around her... “This will be your room from now on. So don’t be shy and feel at home okay? My home is also your home now.” I said softly and kiss her temples.

 

She then wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned her forehead against mine... “You know what you didn’t have to do this; i can just really stay at the shop.”

 

“Ssh...i insisted so stop nagging me about that.”

 

She sighed in defeat then pouted... “But—” “I told you stop it.” I cut her off as I lean more closer our lips were just inch away. “From now on, you’re staying here with me.” I said almost whispered before capturing her lips and give her a long smooch.

 

And then i help her arrange her clothes on the closet and some of her things inside the room before i walk outside the room first making my way to the kitchen to cook now our dinner, while she left there to take a shower. I decided to cook bibimpab for the two of us and some hot pot soup with Budae jjigae perfect for the cold weather outside. When i was done on cooking, i prepare now the dining table and place the food there with the plates, chopsticks and spoon. And just after a minute hyemi came...

 

“Oh you’re just on time, come here and seat let’s eat.” I invited and pull a chair for her.

 

“Wow, hot pot for dinner. You cook all these?”

 

I nodded...“Yeah ahm, i hope you like it. Go on...eat.”

 

Hyemi took a spoonful in every dish i cook before she turn and look at me...“Well...”

 

“Well...what? How is it?”

 

She wet her lips and nodded thoughtfully...“Are you planning to be one of the country’s finest chef? It’s perfectly delicious jae.”

 

“Really?” A smile curved on my lips.

 

Hyemi then smiled back...“Yea, it is.” She said giving me a thumbs up before taking another spoonful.

 

Song Playing: [Will You Come by: Zia]

An hour later after having a delicious dinner, the two of us were know sitting at my penthouse balcony at a long lounge patio chair while seeing the night scenery of the whole metropolitan of seoul. While she was just too busy seeing and really mesmerize at the beautiful city lights, i grab the chance to stare at her for a while looking at her calm and smiling face just perfect to make my heart jump off guard. Without me being notice, i just suddenly felt my tears were starting to stream down my cheeks. For me there’s this one thing i need to make sure, is to leave her happy like she was before she met me. I don’t want to just close my eyes leaving her with a sad face because of the fact that i will never gonna open my eyes and see her again.

 

I think she felt me staring at her for a long time so she suddenly turn and caught my eyes but suddenly her smile slowly fade with a frown...

 

“Why?” She asked sounding worried after seeing me tearing in front of her.

 

I hurriedly look away and wipe my tears...“Nothing.” I simply said and damn this eyes, why is it my tears continue on flowing? Out of the blue i just pull her into a tight hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter