Time Is Precious

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

A week after hyemi’s dad funeral another problem approached her because, the house that her dad inherit from her grandparents get by the bank as collateral. Well, it was just last month since her dad had some problem at their coffee shop and to be able to save and survive the shop that her mom left at them, her dad loan some money from the back and gave the title of their house as an interest. The bank gave her dad a one month to pay or return the money he loaned but unfortunately he didn’t.

 

“I’m really sorry for your lost Ms. Han and also for discussing this matter to you. But i can’t do anything about this anymore, since the time limit that the bank was given to your dad has already passed. But still there a good thing behind this the coffee shop you owned survived; the shop that you and your dad cherish the most.” Their attorney explained to her.

 

Hyemi nodded thoughtfully... “I understand.” She lightly smiled.

 

“Then, i’ll go ahead and by the way Ms. Han you only have an hour to pack and when you’re leaving just leave the key at the mailbox.” Their attorney said with a polite bow before he left.

 

As soon as their attorney left, hyemi’s tears start to stream down her cheeks as she walk and look around their house. All the happy, sad and everything precious memories was lingered on that house. Since they arrived here in korea, on her twelve years living in this house was really unforgettable for her. It was nice that the coffee shop that her mom left saved yet sad because she need to let go the other properties that they also cherish especially her dad. Some weird questions were running now inside her mind, and can’t even think on what’s she’s going to do after this.

 

First losing her mom, then her dad and what’s next after this? She thought and can’t barely breathe as her chest was aching so much. She walk upstairs and just grab her luggage as she start to pack now her things, remembering the given hour for her to leave. Hyemi wipe her tears as soon as she finished packing all her things and made her way outside the house. When she stepped out at the gate she left the key at the mailbox like what their attorney said and walk along the street thinking if where to go and just ended to their owned coffee shop and gladly they have this private room upstairs where she could stay.

 

Hyemi left her things upstairs, before she went down and help their stuff like what she always does before. She kept herself busy all day long so that at least a little she can forget all the problems she had inside. While she was busy at the counter, her two best buds suddenly came...

 

“Welcome~” She said sounding cheerfully but not looking at the entrance door.

 

“Hyemi-a...” Sera snorted as she walk straightly towards her and ilwoo just follow her from behind and then she slowly pull her into a hug. “We heard what happened. Are you okay my friend?”

 

Hyemi blinked and bite her lower lip hard as she was controlling her tears to well up again... “Yea, i’m okay.” She simply said with a sighed.

 

“But you don’t look okay.” Ilwoo hissed.

 

Hyemi give her a soft smile... “But i need to ilwoo. I need to look okay so that i can live well.”

 

“Does jaejoong knows about what happened?” Sera asked and hyemi just shook her head as she looked down.

 

“I have no plans on telling him, besides i don’t want to be a burden and i still have place to stay. We have private rooms here at our coffee shop. I can just stay here at the same time i can monitor the shop.” Hyemi said and give them a soft smile. “Come on guys, you don’t need to worry about me and please just don’t tell this matter to jaejoong okay? Hmm?”

 

Sera and Ilwoo glance at each other before sera nodded... “Okay if that’s what you want.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

Hyemi’s first week at the coffee shop has quite been tough for her. She got busier that she almost forgot about jaejoong being her boyfriend. They call each other every day but since hyemi move and stayed-in at the coffee shop, she didn’t let jaejoong go to see her because she don’t want to see how pity she is now. Well, she’s not that pity because she still has place to stay and enough money to live because their coffee shop still going stronger thanks to her dad. Hyemi was working all night and when the day comes she’s busy being her part as a student. While on the other hand, jaejoong was also busy preparing for their upcoming world concert in Seoul and not only that, after doing their recordings and stuff he automatically go to the hospital every other day to have check by his doctor and unfortunately his condition got even worse. The doctor was always advising him not to over work his body and have enough rest but since he can’t do that to be able s not to notice something about him especially his beloved he stay cool and act like nothing’s wrong even though every night he got his nose bleed like hell, vomiting and dizziness also bruises on his thighs, back and some in not visible part of his body. He just always make sure that he drink his medicine every day...

 

“Okay good job boys.” Their Manager complimented the three of them after their album launch press conference.

 

The boys bowed at their manager 90 degrees before they headed back to the dressing room to change. As soon as they enter inside and lock the door, Yoochun and Junsu start stripping their clothes and change into some comfortable clothes like tees and jeans. While the two were changing, they finally notice one something different about jaejoong who is now changing inside the bathroom. Usually once they enter inside the dressing room jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter