Taking The Medications

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

Jaejoong hold hyemi’s hand as he wipes her tears away, before commanding her to stand and headed to where his car parked. As soon as they get inside his car jaejoong started now the engine and start to drive away, as jaejoong drive hyemi was just staring at him. This was the first time that there’s a guy who's willing to do anything for her sake and now very grateful that she met a guy like him. Suddenly jaejoong stop the car that made hyemi broke her stare at him and look at the car window only to see the entrance of the hospital. Her eyes widen and abruptly give jaejoong a question look...

 

“Why are we here?” She asked him.

 

Jaejoong held her both hands as he looks straightly to her eyes... “Didn’t i tell you earlier that you’re not going to die, i will not let that happen. It will not going to happen."

 

“So...” Hyemi paused. “You mean, we’re here to...”

 

“Yes, to take your medications.”

 

“Did sera tell you about this matter?”

 

“What matter? No one told me about this, besides i still haven’t meet sera. Why? Don’t tell me you really don’t want to do the medications?”

 

Hyemi nodded thoughtfully...“I don’t want to. And i will never do.”

 

“I thought you said you don’t want to die? Hyemi listen to me, you need to help yourself to stay alive, live longer...live longer for your dad, friends and...For me.” Jaejoong said softly. “Please... please hyemi, please?”

 

“Jaejoong-a~”

 

“I can’t and i don’t want to lose you. I want you to stay by my side now and till forever. You’re part of my life now and i will do whatever it takes to stay you alive even it takes my life.”

 

Hyemi tears well up on her eyes and throw her arms at jaejoong’s to hug him tight...

 

“Thank you, thank you for being there. To be honest, i don’t know what to do if not you. I can’t promise to stay alive, but i’ll do my best to fight this.”

 

Jaejoong smile and caress her back... “That’s my girl...i know you can do it, just have faith. I love you.”

 

“I love you too...”

 

After a while when lisa was sober, they get off the car and headed inside the hospital to do the check-up first before proceeding to the first step of medication. The nurses check her BP before getting a tube of her blood to check her platelets counts, they also do a physical examination and etc...

 

“Uh...Doctor, when will be the start of her medications?” Jaejoong asked at the doctor.

 

“Well, we need first to complete her laboratories and will do it as soon as the final results release.” The doctor answered. “For now, just take a rest and don’t over work your body.”

 

Hyemi nodded... “Yes doctor, i will.” She said with a lightly smile then turn her view at jaejoong who is sitting next to her.

 

But then lisa suddenly furrowed at him when she notice something on his nostrils...

 

“Wait...” She uttered softly. “Your nose is bleeding.”

 

“Eeh?” Jaejoong reacted and touch it with his right fingers.

 

Hyemi pull out her handkerchief on her pocket and handed it to jaejoong...“Are you okay?”

 

“Yea, i’m fine. Why my nose does suddenly bleeds again? Hmm...weird.”

 

“Again? You mean this is not the first time your nose bleeds like this?”

 

Jaejoong nodded... “Well yea, last night it also bleed like this.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter