First Snow

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE’S POV

 

After the call from jaejoong, sera and ilwoo who were sitting beside her was looking and staring at her in their question look manner that mark all over their faces wondering who was the person she was talking to on her phone. Suddenly sera move closer to hyemi grabbing her phone from her…

 

“Yah, who are you talking to?” Sera asked her then start to sort through her phone calls list.

 

“Sera-a, give me back my phone.” She whispered.

 

“Hey can’t you read all the signs posted here? No mobile phones are allowed while you’re inside the library property. And guys please minimize your voice.” Ilwoo said to them as softly as it is.

 

“Yah, aren’t you going to give my phone back? Sera-a~~~” Hyemi whispered to her.

 

“OMO! Ki..Kim…Jae..Jaejoong!” Sera shrieked that made all the students at the library including the librarian furrowed at her. “Sorry~” Sera stand and bowed at them.

 

“Give me my phone back.” Hyemi said grabbing her phone from sera’s hands.

 

“Hyemi-a, why do you have jaejoong-sshi’s number? Is he really the one who called you?”

 

“Jaejoong-sshi really call you?” Ilwoo asked her too. “Really? He did.”

 

Hyemi nodded… “Yea he did. Why?” She asked.

 

“Don’t why me there! Hello it’s kim jaejoong.” Sera barked at her.

 

“So? What’s with him?”

 

“What’s with him? Are you insane? He’s one of the best and handsome kpop idols here in south korea and a member of the cool trio JYJ.” She said amusingly.

 

“He is?”

 

“Yea he is! Remember the guy we saw before with his dog at han river? That’s him, kim jaejoong.”

 

“Oh…maybe that’s the reason why every time i see him, he really looks familiar to me.”

 

Sera’s eyes suddenly went wide…“What? Every time? Yah, how many times did you two meet?”

 

“Hmm…I think three or four times already. And five since he invited me for a dinner later.”

 

“HE INVITED YOU FOR DINNER?!!!” Sera and Ilwoo exclaimed softly with their eyes widened.

 

“Yah…what’s wrong with you two?”

 

“Nothing’s wrong with us, how about you what’s wrong with you? You’re going to date a super idol of south korea and yet you’re not excited about it? Are you human?” Sera asked her that made hyemi giggled.

 

“Of course i’m a human. Human that recently diagnose with a killer disease.” She answered with a frowned the sighed and smiled at them again.

 

“Hyemi-a~” Ilwoo said softly.

 

“Don’t worry guys i’m fine. Still strong like before.” Hyemi said then start to arrange her things and gathered all the books she used. “I’ll go ahead first. Take care you two on your way home.” She said then left the two of them.

 

Meanwhile at jaejoong’s penthouse, yochun and junsu were there helping him preparing some food for their dinner. Jaejoong plan to eat and have a picnic with her near Han River instead of going in a fancy restaurant because he thinks that’s its more romantic if they will have their first dinner together to the place where they’d meet…

 

“Hyung, what’s the point of having a picnic when the sun is not around?” Junsu asked while putting the prepared foods on a basket.

 

“Aiigoo, don’t ask anything because you’ll never understand it if you’re not the one who is in love. Am i right jaejoong-a” Yoochun said then nudge jaejoong’s elbow who is busy making the kimbap.

 

When jaejoong finished making and slicing the kimbap, he commanded yoochun to put it on a clean container for him, while he went to take a shower and dress up. Because like food, he also needs to prepare his self…

 

After jaejoong took a shower and get dressed, he went in front of the mirror and look for himself…

 

“I hope this night is a good one.” He said in front of the mirror then made his way back to the kitchen to look for s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter