The Necklace

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYEMI’S POV

 

I’m Han Hyemi, i was born in japan and grew up there my father is Korean and my mother is Japanese, we are not rich or poor, we live in a quite good and comfortable life. My dad is a businessman in a telecom company while my mom managed her small business a coffee shop. We were living happily and contented but that happiness was suddenly stolen from us when my mom died and left us because of a disease that can’t easily cure once you had it. I was eight back then and it was winter when they'd taken away my mom from us and that’s also the one reason why i so much hate winter. When i reached my ten years of age we moved to Korea and decided to begun a new life with just me and my dad. My dad continues the business that my mom left us instead of applying for a job. Every after school i always dropped by there to help him. I’m their only daughter in the family and since my mom died my dad and i always live our life to the fullest like there’s no tomorrow, because we can’t even say when will the fate will take away our life from us.

 

I have two best friends they’re Yoon Sera and Jung Il Woo. I met them when i’m in my high school and they also helping us at our coffee shop sometimes right after our classes. My life in Korea was as good as before when my mom was still alive. At first i thought it was going to be fine, breathing alive until forever. But why is the fate was so unfair and cruel? Why now that my life was going better, why now when my life was perfect with my love ones. Is there really a god that watching over us?

 

6 years earlier…

 

I was on my 4th year of college now with my two best friend with the major of business management. Every year our university was holding a medical mission at our campus and all of us, students were required to take medical examinations. Every year our record was clearly normal, healthy like new born babies but this year was really unfortunate…

 

“Hyemi-a!” My best friend sera called out while she’s running towards me. “Do you have your schedule for this year check up?” She asked.

 

“Mmm, i have it…” I nodded. “How about you?”

 

“I also have it!” She smiled. “What is your schedule?”

 

“Hmm…let see.” I said as i open a small piece of paper. “Oh! I was schedule for check-up today, at exact 8 in the morn--Omo! I’m going to be late! I need to go bye sera-a see you later!” I waved then run to our university clinic.

 

“Then, goodluck!” Sera cheered at me.  

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I was busy at our dressing room arranging my stuff at my bag pack after our successful showcase. After arranging my stuff, i sat now in front of the mirror to fix my hair when suddenly a squealed of a dolphin voice burst in inside the dressing room… “Hyung!” Junsu chirped and went to sit beside me with yoochun behind him.

 

“Why?” I asked not looking at him since my full attention was on my hair.

 

“Manager-hyung told us that we are scheduled tomorrow to take medical examinations since we always do this every year to check our health besides of our busy schedules, especially now that we’re always going out of the country because of our world showcase.” Junsu said.

 

“Oohh...What time tomorrow?” I asked.

 

“Oh right the time, tsk i forgot to ask manager-hyung about the--” “It’s 10 in the morning.” Yoochun hissed. “Yah, are you really with us when we and manager-hyung was talking?” Yoochun asked at junsu.

 

“Of course! I just forgot the time.”

 

I chuckled at their silliness and stood up when i was done fixing my hair grabbing my back pack…“Hey, guys please tell manager-hyung that i gone home first hmm?”

 

“Why isn’t too early to go home, aren’t you going for the small party for the success of our showcase?”

 

“I’ll try, well i miss my dog vick. Actually he’s at my house now and i want to play with him since we’ve been seen each other for so long because i have no time to visit him at my parents house…”

 

“Okay then, don’t forget to say hi to vick for me…” Yoochun said.

 

“Mee too hyung!” Junsu added.

 

When i arrived at my house and as vick saw me entering the house he bark and immediately run into me and i gradually hug him… “Hello vick, it’s been a long time since we seen each other. Did you miss me?” I said as i brush his fur with my right hand. “Waah you’re really getting bigger...since we haven’t seen each other for so long and i really miss you a lot. After dinner, we will take a walk at the park okay?” I continued still brushing his fur then he barked two times at me.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes…” I chuckled softly and went inside the house with him to prepare for dinner.

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

After school and hyemi’s check-up, her two best friends invited her to have a stroll at Han River like they've always do if they’d time or even problems the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter