Jaejoong's Findings

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“Yo!” I snorted right after i enter the studio and saw them freely sitting at the side both reading a magazine. I walk towards them and sit in between them that made them finally notice my presence.

 

Yoochun place the magazine he’s holding at the table and yawn... “You’re so damn late.”

 

“I bet he’s with hyemi the whole time having happy moment together, while the two of us were mobbing by our stalker fans.” Junsu uttered followed by a sigh. “You’re so unfair hyung...” He huffed.

 

“Why? What happen to the two of you?”

 

“Well, the stalker fans keep on insisting to kiss him but lucky him manager arrived soon to save the both of us. This was so unbelievable the fans were getting too much bold...” Yoochun said as he imagine how their fans mob the two of them earlier.

 

I laugh out loud at them... “That’s was cool.”

 

“Cool? Cool for you to say because you’re not there. Tch...” Yoochun said grabbing the bottled of water on his side to drink it.

 

“So by the way hyung, how did you and hyemi spend your time together?”

 

“We went to the hospital together.”

 

“Hospital?” Yoochun asked with a confused tone. “The heck...”

 

“Yah hyung, there so many beautiful place here in seoul...In the hospital you choose to have your date together? That’s awful...” Junsu guffawed followed by yoochun.

 

“Hyemi is sick.” I retorted which made the two of them stop from laughing. “We went there to take her medication.”

 

“What do you mean she’s sick?”

 

“What does disease she has?”

 

The two continuously asked at me but i just smile at them... “Leukemia...but i know she’ll be fine as soon as soon as the medication will start, i will not going lose her.” I said softly as the smile mark on my face slowly faded.

 

“Hyung~”

 

“Jaejoong-a~”

 

I sighed and smile again at them... “I think we should start the recordings. Let’s go!” I said cheerfully as i stood up and went first at the recording room.

 

__________

At night after the recording i receive an urgent call from the hospital telling me to come early in the morning tomorrow. Maybe it’s about hyemi’s laboratories result, when i arrive at my unit and was going to unlocked my door i suddenly felt dizzy and my eye sight was slowly become blurry which made me drop the keys and lean against the door when my feet become jelly like...

 

“Geez, what’s wrong with me suddenly.” I breathed and close my eyes for a while and once i open it my eye sight and my feet finally went back to normal.

 

I pick-up my keys and gasped when a blood drip down the ground, I knitted my eyebrows and touch my nose. It was bleeding again for hell sake, what’s with my nose lately?

 

I wipe it away and went inside my unit and of course as always, vick welcomed me...

 

“Hey pal, how’s your day?” I snorted rubbing his fur with my both hands. “Hungry? Wait let me change my clothes fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter