Ask Her Out...

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYEMI’S POV

 

I was busy on wiping some random tables at the coffee shop when I heard my name being called by my dad that made me turn and stop on what i’m doing. I walk towards the counter with a trey on my hand that has used cups and plates and as i reached the counter i gently place the trey there on top…“Yes dad is there anything else that i can help with?”

 

“Didn’t you say that you need to go to the library today? Then why are you still here?”

 

“Oh yea.” I nodded. “I’ll go after this, besides ahm…i’m waiting for someone.”

 

“You’re waiting for someone? Who? Your friends?” My dad asked.

 

“Ahm…well, yea he is a friend.” I said as i nod awkwardly.

 

Then suddenly i heard the sounds of entrance door chime and saw him, the one or should i say someone that i’m waiting for…Kim Jaejoong. Well since he told me to give him a call that i almost forgot to do because of my busy time, i invited him to come over here at the coffee shop instead of going to our house…

 

*Flashback*

 

“Yeoboseo… is this jaejoong?” I asked quite not sure if its him.

 

“Yea speaking…”

 

“Oh, is it i… hyemi.”

 

“Hi…”Jaejoong said on the other line. “Why did you call?” He asked.

 

I suddenly bite the tip of my index finger…“Did i disturb you? Sorry~” I apologized.

 

“No you didn’t.” He replied. “Why did you call me?” He asked again.

 

“You told me to give you a call (?)” I said in a question tone.

 

“Oh, yea…” He said and heard him chuckled. “Uhm, can i come over to your house?”

 

“Come over to my house? Why?” I asked him.

 

“Oh, sorry…” He suddenly said in a low voice.

 

“Ahm, i’m not at home but you could just come over here at our coffee shop, if…you like.”

 

“Really?” Jaejoong abruptly said in a cheer voice. “Okay i’ll go, could you send me the address?”

 

I nodded like he could see me… “Yea, sure. Okay…bye.”

 

*End of the Flashback*

 

“Is that the someone you said that…you’re waiting?” My dad hissed in front of my face and i nodded.

 

As he enters, his eyes starts to roam around like he was looking for something that made me decided to walk over him…

 

“Welcome~” I said and bowed at him.

 

Then he slowly smiled and bowed back at me… “Hi…” He said huskily.

 

I smile lightly at him and walk him to the empty table near the glass window on the left corner of the shop…

 

“Please make yourself comfortable, i’ll just get some coff—” “Let me get it for the two of you dear.” My dad suddenly said behind me cutting my sentence and pushed me to sit across him.

 

“Dad…?” I said softly but he just smile at me and turn walking away back to the counter.

 

Then i turn my view at him and smile obviously awkward…“Sorry about that.” I said with a sighed.

 

“It’s fine…Your dad is so accommodating.” He said.

 

“Oh really?” He nodded with his angelic smile that I’m starting to like every time i see him smiling like this.

 

And then my dad came back with a trey on his hands and served us a cup of cappuccino with a slice of strawberry cake…

 

“Enjoy your food guys.” My dad smiled at us and left the two of us again.

 

“Wow your dad is indeed accommodating…” Jaejoong said again with a light chuckle.

 

I smiled… “Well he really is, but why do you say so? That my dad is that accommodating?”

 

“I don’t know, i just find your dad a very warm person and you’re lucky to have a dad like him.”

 

“Yea… you’re right, i’m very lucky to have a dad like him.” I said with a low voice while looking and holding a cup of cappuccino in front of me.

 

“Are you okay?” I heard him asked that made me abruptly shook my head.

 

“Nothing~ Just don't mind me.”

 

“Oh, by the way…this is for you.” Jaejoong said as he handed me a bouquet of tulips.

 

I look at him then slowly to the flowers his currently handing into me… “Tulips~” I said softly.

 

“Is there something wrong with the tulips?”

 

“It’s my mom’s favorite, and...it was also my favorite.” I said into my mind as i keep on looking at the flowers reminding my mom how she loves these flowers like i do.

 

“Omo, why are you crying? Uhm… if this is because of the flowers, never mind don’t accept—” “Thank you.” I said cutting him off. “It’s beautiful.” I continue as i received the flowers he gave.

 

And then I felt his palm on my right check as his thumb wipes my tear… “Please don’t cry again. You’re making me worried.”

 

I lightly move my head down that made his hand pulled away from my cheek and then i grabbed a tissue that was on the top of the table and wipe my tears on my face…

 

“Well, how are you doing these days?” Jaejoong asked changing the topic and to loosen the mood.

 

“Oh, i’m busy doing my research and some reviews because our exam is approaching.” He nodded then sip on his cup of cappuccino.

 

“So until today you’re busy?” I nodded and i saw a hit of sadness in his face.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“N-Nothing.” He answered and sip his cappuccino again.

 

After almost hour of talks with him, he bid goodbye and i walk him out of the coffee shop to his car…

 

“Oh~~ your coffee here is really good, mind if i come again?” Jaejooong said with smile.

 

I nodded and smiled back at him… “Yea, sure you can. Thanks for coming over and for the…ahm flowers.”

 

“When will i see you again?” He asked suddenly that made me look at him quite confused. “Oh! I mean…if i come again and ahm, to buy some coffee of course you’re here often right? And w-we will see each other again…yea.” He smiled with a sighed and i just nod at him.

 

“So, okay…I’ll go a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter