A Goodbye

Winter겨울
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Playing: [Insa]

NO ONE'S POV

 

Hyemi immediately call an ambulance, after she saw jaejoong unconscious lying on the ground. She held him and tried to pull him up on her lap. She was now so much worried about him and didn’t even know what to do, it’s been already passed ten minutes and the ambulance still hasn’t arrived. Hyemi’s tears start to form on the corner of his eyes as she place her right palm on his face and gladly, jaejoong slightly move and open his eyes. Hyemi’s tears drop on his face but she immediately wiped it away and gave her a soft smile...

 

“Wait a little longer okay?” Hyemi said and after a while the ambulance finally arrived.

 

While they’re on their way back to the hospital and jaejoong was now with oxygen mask, he suddenly opened his eyes again and slowly look at hyemi, who was now tearing and really anxiously worried at him...

 

“We shouldn’t have left from the hospital you pabo~” She scolded him as she was tearing up.

 

Jaejoong removed a little his oxygen mask from his face and reach for her hand... “Come here over.” He softly said just right for her to hear. “I don’t think i’m gonna make it.”

 

“No, you’re gonna make it. When we reach the hospital you’re going to do your surgery, so hang in there okay? Please~jae hang in there hmm~”

 

Jaejoong shook his head... “I can’t...and i’ve already accept this fact.”

 

“No, no, no~jaejoong please~” Hyemi cried and keep shooking her head. “Hold tightly to my hand, don’t give up. We’re almost there, just hang a little bit longer...please~”

 

“Hyemi-a~” Jaejoong called out as softly as it is before he place his left palm on her cheek. “Listen to me, i want you to promise me something that when i’m gone you’re not going to waste your tears and keep on crying, i want you to move on and live your life normally like before, before you met me. And always remember this...” He paused as tears also flows from his eyes. “...remember, remember that i will always here...securing you with my love.”

 

“No~jae, i won’t forgive you if you leave me. Heard me?! I won’t forgive you, so don’t you dare close your eyes.”

 

As soon as they reach the hospital, the nurses rush him immediately at the operating room with his doctors and start now his surgery living hyemi outside the O.R on her knees and still crying...

 

“Please, don’t take him. I beg you...don’t take jaejoong from me, please~” She sobbed. “Jaejoong~”

 

“Hyemi!” She heard a sudden voice of yoochun, who’s now running towards her with junsu behind him. “Where’s jaejoong? We received some weird message from him, like he was saying his goodbye.” He said with a worried face.

 

“Where is hyung? What happened?”

 

“Jaejoong invited me to go out and we’re at the Hand River just a while ago, then he demanded me to buy him water, but then when i came back. He was already unconsciously lying on the ground.” She answered. “He also told me that, he already accepted the fact...the fact that his dying.” She cried, junsu pull her into hug and pat her back gently... “I...I don’t think i can still live normally like what he wants if he leave me...I don’t want him to die, he can’t die~”

 

“Hyung is strong, he won’t die...he won’t.” Junsu said.

 

__________

It been almost passed four hours since his surgery started but until now, his doctors or even the nurses still didn’t came out from the operating room. While hyemi and the two boys were waiting and sitting at the chairs leaned the wall, a nurse suddenly approach hyemi and told her to follow her for the result of her check-up earlier. Hyemi then nod and complied as she go along with the nurse to see her results and made her surprised when the nurse command her to go inside an ob-gyne office...

 

“What are we doing here? I thought you said you’re going to give me the result of my check up earlier but why here?”

 

“Please have a sit Mrs. Kim.” The doctor said to her and hyemi took her seat.

 

“What’s going o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter